ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Lets have it

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Apr 2009, 07:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
You are beneath me

Crimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock's
Default Lets have it

Come on.
Old 17 Apr 2009, 09:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
You are beneath me

Crimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock's
Default Re: Lets have it

Ill go. You want me to be a villain, ok. I'm going out my way though.
It doesn't matter that age old heat was with the Superior forum prowrestling.com and that some weak pathetic puss bags in here wanted to revive it. Honestly, the class of people I see attacking me aren't intimidating, bad ass or even amusing in a jester licking his own ass sort of way. They are society rejects who should have laid down under taffic long ago. Look at yourselves in the mirror and just accept that dogs serve a better purpose to society than you do. You deserve no rights or freedoms. Their should be a colony we can shuffel you all over to and pick you off with rifels if you try to escape. Your kind of stupidity is contagious. Other sheep like yourselves will follow you. So ill tell you what. Come up with something clever if that is possible while I compile a list.
It will be a list of your mothers, daughters sisters wives and girlfriends that I would like to **** in the ass while I slap them accross the back of their heads. And for Christmas I will send you the DVD. Happy Holidays oxygen thieves.
Old 24 Apr 2009, 03:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson View Post
Honestly, the class of people I see attacking me aren't intimidating, bad ass or even amusing in a jester licking his own ass sort of way. They are society rejects who should have laid down under taffic long ago.
Ummm, what's "taffic?"

And yeah...noone cares. Hilarious that words on a screen from people you'll never know can get you so pissy. You're still a bitch.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Apr 2009, 04:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

This guy confuses me.....So you say people are beneath you in true douche fashion but then you bitch about forum bullies in your sig.

So what are you the cocky douchy poster?

Or are you the poor kid that's getting picked on by your fellow PWF posters?

Last edited by BOSTON; 28 Apr 2009 at 04:40 AM.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2009, 12:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I can adjust my sig, too.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 02 May 2009, 01:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Why doesn't this guy just bully back? I mean we are all beneath him.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jun 2009, 02:40 AM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

GlueSucksMoreCock is on a distinguished road

^ Because he can't edit in the same played out joke about a mom with a *****.

Note: This thread will be edited by TheGlue about a mom with a *****.

EDIT: And P E N I S is censored? That's fucking funny.
GlueSucksMoreCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jun 2009, 09:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

People make alters and come post in WZ...and that's all the traffic this place gets anymore. Losers who've been banned coming back and validating their existance by attempting to get the last word of an argument that was lost years ago.

Seriously. Some people are actually pitiful. Then there are those who are pitied by the pitiful.

And then there are some people even more lame than that.

Old 18 Jun 2009, 11:48 PM   #9 (permalink)

Mayor is on a distinguished road

Alters? You're a dumbass. If someone has more than 1 account at the same time he has an alter. If someone comes back after being banned, that's not an alter.

Why are you even in charge anymore? Is Skylight that retarded? You talk shit about him and the forums and he let's you act like you own the place.

Last edited by Mayor; 19 Jun 2009 at 02:19 AM.
Mayor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2009, 12:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

LMAO...another alter...

Get a life loser. I'm in charge because someone needs to ban losers like you.

Old 20 Jun 2009, 04:12 PM   #11 (permalink)

Bromantic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
LMAO...another alter...

Get a life loser. I'm in charge because someone needs to ban losers like you.
Hey Glue how's the recovery going? Are your balls still green? BTW did you sue that doctor yet?

I got a new name for you it's Elmer Botchcock!!
Bromantic is offline   Reply With Quote