ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

A Sports Thread about Crap (Fudge Packing) and Soujah Boy.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Oct 2007, 11:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG
Default A Sports Thread about Crap (Fudge Packing) and Soujah Boy.

Discuss.
Old 09 Oct 2007, 12:31 AM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Fudge??

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 09 Oct 2007, 12:36 AM   #3 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Yes dude I fuckin love Fudge.

Discuss Fudge.

PACKERS!!!!!!

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
Old 09 Oct 2007, 12:38 AM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 09 Oct 2007, 12:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

+1
Old 09 Oct 2007, 01:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

This is the worst gimmick ever.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 09 Oct 2007, 06:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

This is fucking stupid.

Wanna how gay this is? I repped Fox saying, "Stop that. Please?"

He repped back saying, "Sorry I just feel a little bitter about Dallas"

Bitter because Dallas played a horrible game but was able to bounce back and remain undefeated, while your beloved Packers blew it against a division rival?
Old 09 Oct 2007, 08:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The only time this "gimmick" thing was ever funny was when I threw down my owl post up there.

If someone's all bitter about the Cowboys, then maybe they should do what Cowboy fans here do...make actual threads about their favorite team.

Stop spamming up the forum.

Shit...I should just ban GDAWG and get it over with...meh...probably ban Boston too while I'm at it...then maybe I could ban Eaux, Josh, Ass Spelunker and anyone else that bugs me...shit...I could ban the whole fucking forum other than STICK, Exo, DC, Reb and myself and the rest of you can go screw.

I bet that'd put me ahead in the banning contest...

...nah...too many people would be crying. Shit I'll bet Boston's in tears right now. That fat tool always gets wispy when I joke about banning him.

I don't even think I've ever banned a real person...except Biohazard...but I knew eventually someone would un ban him because I just banned him to be a dick... ...hmmm, I'm rambling now...that's okay...I don't mind if you don't.

Oh...this was the Packers thread...well, I can ramble in here because it's a fuckin spam thread anyways. I guess the point was that I finally got to throw down

in a thread. Way to go me.

Late.

Old 09 Oct 2007, 09:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
do what Cowboy fans here do...make actual threads about their favorite team.
We do that a lot

...and turn threads about other teams into thread about the Cowboys
Old 09 Oct 2007, 11:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

No dude I'm just doing it cause everyone is so biased about there teams that nothing ever fucking makes sense here anymore. PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
Old 10 Oct 2007, 08:41 AM   #11 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
.I could ban the whole fucking forum other than STICK, Exo, DC, Reb and myself and the rest of you can go screw.
Fuck you too, buddy

Old 10 Oct 2007, 08:44 AM   #12 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality CheCK
Fuck you too, buddy

Late.

Old 10 Oct 2007, 08:46 AM   #13 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:

Late.
Figures a brownies-fan would have me banned

Old 10 Oct 2007, 09:25 AM   #14 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Actually banning you would suck...

...cause then who would have the best avs on the site??

Chris can you ever forgive me??!

Late.

Old 10 Oct 2007, 10:03 AM   #15 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Fox_
No dude I'm just doing it cause everyone is so biased about there teams that nothing ever fucking makes sense here anymore. PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not biased. We really are just that damn good.