ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Does any Boston team have class?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Oct 2007, 06:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default Does any Boston team have class?

Well we already know about how filthy, loathsome and bereft of dignity the Patriots are...well, we kinda knew that last year after their playoff win against the Chargers...but now what we've all come to realize that they're cheaters, too.

Oh wait...those photos didn't help them in "that game." Sure, okay...the tapes that they shot in the years previous when they played the Jets did.

But I was watching Sportscenter after the Indians classic 11 inning win over the best the Yankees had to offer, and in the seventh inning of a game they were winning, some scrub Dead Cock pitcher fucking dots Vladimir Guerrero in the shoulder.

The classless move led to Guerrero having to leave the game for medical attention.

That's just fucking bush league right there. You're gay ass fucking team pretty much has the game in the bag, and some loser throws at the league's best player. Vlad doesn't show anyone up, he never talks shit...fuck I don't even think he's ever bothered to learn fucking English...and they fucking throw at him, clearly with the intent to injure.

No fucking class at all. So is it just something in the water over there that makes it hard for people to have dignity or class?

Discuss.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Oct 2007, 07:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

I agree fuck the Red Cox, the Cheatriots.....

and the Yankees.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Oct 2007, 07:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

People get hit all the time, not like its just the Sox beaning guys.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Oct 2007, 07:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue

That's just fucking bush league right there.
Bush league...lol. That should be the name of your next stable Glue.

You are just pissed because inside you know once again 2 Boston teams will be once again winning World Championships this year.

Last edited by BOSTON; 06 Oct 2007 at 08:01 PM.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Oct 2007, 08:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDAWG
People get hit all the time, not like its just the Sox beaning guys.
People get hit because they did something like stare down a home run, show up an opposing player, say something stupid to the media or sleep with another players' wife.

Vlad got hit because he's the one of the 5 best players in the league and they wanted him out of that game.

That is the definition of chump change right there. You can't beat him...so injure him. That's cheap, classless, filthy and despicable. Apparently that's how they do things with Boston Athletics.

And way to go changing the subject again Boston. Nice to see you still never respond to questions, rather just try to divert attention from the fact at hand.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 06 Oct 2007, 08:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Yeah, Craig Biggio holds the record for most times hit by a pitch, and he was always running his mouth and staring down his many home runs.
Old 06 Oct 2007, 09:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Exactly what the fuck does that have to do with the price of tea in China??

And why do you know of such a record?? Do you have that much free time on your hands, chumpy??

Goddamn...how about you discuss why you think the Red Sox dotting Vlad and injuring is shoulder is classy and befitting a playoff team instead of trying to change the subject...LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO.

Bigg prolly got hit like that because teams were petrified what Bagwell would do to someone if they even tried. And past that, I don't really care.

But no...GDAWG...since you're willing to come up with the world's most meaningless stat in an attempt to change the subject...why don't you expound on why throwing at Vlad Guerrero in the 7th inning of a game that they were leading in was a good and proper thing for Boston to do??

I'll wait for your answer.

Late.

Old 06 Oct 2007, 09:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

I was just saying that your reasons for hitting a batter were completely and totally wrong. Biggio was class and he was hit more than anybody.

Second, it was tied in the 7th.

Third, I don't remember saying it was proper, I remember saying it happens all the time. Just because you don't like Boston doesn't mean they're dispicable.

Fourth, I know of that record because I watch a lot of ESPN. Apparently that makes me an awful person.

And finally, tell me, would you have gotten this mad if Sabathia had beaned A-Rod or Jeter? I doubt it
Old 06 Oct 2007, 09:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The game was tied. Oh sorry I was wrong about that. Twice in two months I've gotten facts wrong. Well there's a second time for everything, right moron?

Lost in your ridiculous excuse of a tirade was anything defending the Sox' throwing at Vlad. So I guess you don't really have anything to say about it...you just came in here to flap your gums.

And then I love how you ask me a question when you STILL haven't said shit about the topic...you STILL have yet to say anything in defense of what they did because you know it's fucking gay. It's bush. It's cheap. It's bereft of class. And you know it, otherwise you'd have said so by now.

I said it's despicable...you said it happens all the time. Doesn't make it right now, does it??

I don't even have to answer that stupid question because neither Sabathia or Carmona felt the need to throw at anyone. In fact, they went right after A Rod when everyone on earth was looking for them to walk him. Congratulations...it's not often that anyone is able to ask a genuinely stupid question...bravo.

Yet for some ridiculous reason, you've completely refused to A) answer my question or B) stay on fucking topic.

So far you've talked about "people getting hit all the time," Craig Biggio, CC Sabathia, A Rod, ESPN, Jeter, blah blah blah...but you STILL haven't talked about the Red Sox pitcher who threw at Vlad.

You're nothing but a topic dodger. Stick to the topic or take your retarded ass back to http://forums.cockupmyass.com or wherever you went to post after STICK fucking annihilated your punkass. Stupid fucking windowlicker.

Late.

Last edited by The Glue; 06 Oct 2007 at 09:28 PM.
Old 06 Oct 2007, 09:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

Wow. Lol, the name calling is back. I love that I can make you this mad. It's made my day.

You want me to address the Sox guy beaning Vlad. Fine, I feel like I already did. It fucking happens. It was a fairly normal HBP. Guy gets hit in back, goes to first. There was nothing horrible about it. Every team beans guys, including your beloved Indians. I don't think there was anything bad about it. It's baseball, it happens, you move on. Did he do it on purpose? Maybe, but again, every team intentionally beans players. It's not exclusive to Boston, as much as you want it to be.

But my favorite part of that post was how you make fun of me for allegedly ignoring the question, and then do the same thing when I ask you a question. Honestly, tell me you don't cheer if one of the Indians beans A-Rod or Jeter.

Anyways, if I gave 2 shits about anything you said, this would piss me off, but instead i'm just gonna sit here and wait for some more of that really mature name calling and bias, because it's making my day.
Old 06 Oct 2007, 09:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Okay...since all you have to say about the topic is that "people get thrown at all the time," then we'll just classify that as your "argument."

Of course it sounds a lot like when OJ said, "I dunno, people get killed everyday," when he was being asked about his dead ex wife's equally dead husband, but that's about par for the course for you.

And you're all bitchy about being a window licker. Well son, we're almost to page 2 and you've just been running off at the mouth with everything BUT the actual topic of the thread, so yeah...you're a fuckin dumbass...you're a fuckin window licker...and if you don't like it then don't post like one. Real easy.

Okay so does anyone with something to say have a contribution of more than one line??

Thanks in advance.

Late.

Old 06 Oct 2007, 10:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

I just don't see how this was worse than any normal HBP. It's not like he nailed him in the head. He hit him in the back. There is not a damn thing wrong with that, it happens all the time. It wasn't that bad, I really don't see what you're getting your panties all in a bunch over.

I wish I was never, ever wrong though. It must be nice.
Old 06 Oct 2007, 10:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I'm all for tough gritty baseball. Nailing a catcher so you can be safe at home. Sliding into the second basemen to prevent a double play. All that stuff's good in my book. However, pitching at a guy for no apparent reason other than to take him out is just fucking classless.
Old 06 Oct 2007, 10:56 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDAWG
I just don't see how this was worse than any normal HBP. It's not like he nailed him in the head. He hit him in the back. There is not a damn thing wrong with that, it happens all the time. It wasn't that bad, I really don't see what you're getting your panties all in a bunch over.

I wish I was never, ever wrong though. It must be nice.
Not to pile on, but you're missing his point. People get thrown at all the time for particular reasons. Glue named some, like showing up a pitcher after a home run, or retaliation from a previous hit by pitch, etc.

Vlad is a classy player and doesn't do anything worth being thrown at. Why throw at someone who didn't deserve it? It's part of the game for previous said reasons, but for no reason at all it's classless.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Oct 2007, 03:14 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
And way to go changing the subject again Boston. Nice to see you still never respond to questions, rather just try to divert attention from the fact at hand.

Late.
People are always going to hate the teams that win especially if they have a huge fans base in and out of their hometowns.

Just like how people chant "Yankees Suck!" even when they are in the World Series in which technically has been true since the "Subway Series" back in 2000.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote