ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

All things Patriots

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Sep 2007, 04:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default All things Patriots

I would like to officially suck the following dicks. I apologize for not sucking their dicks sooner. I now realize that any team over .500 with a better record than the Chargers is a team with a dick worth sucking and I should take the time to recognize them and their tremendous achievements. If your team is listed, know that they are the best team in the NFL and I wish they were my team. So now, with out further fucking adieu, allow me to get on my knees and throat the following, superior, teams.

Dallas Cowboys
Green Bay Packers
Indianapolis Colts
New England Patriots
Pittsburgh Steeler
Baltimore Ravens
Carolina Panthers
Denver Broncos
Detroit Lions
Houston Texans
Jacksonville Jaguars
San Francisco 49ers
Seattle Seahawks
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Tennessee Titans
Washington Redskins

I would now like to take a moment to congratulate you on your superbowl victory. I look forward to the opportunity to suck your dicks next week, but for now, I must rush myself to the emergency room in order to have my stomach pumped from all the jism I have just ingested.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Sep 2007, 04:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Are we going to have an old fashioned warzone battle coming? I sense one.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Sep 2007, 04:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Fox_
lol, no. This is to prevent one.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 25 Sep 2007, 04:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Fox_
lol no.

Honestly, I don't hold anything against anyone outside of this forum.... expect for Spear. Because he is a straight up retard. But for people like you, Exo, Kurt, Glue, and who ever else posts in here, I never take it personal. I don't know if people feel the same. If they don't, I don't give a damn.

Exo, its not the point of the Cowboys having a better record as the Chargers. Its the point of how you were treating the Cowboys like shit. Saying that EVERYONE in the NFC way better. I know its early in the season, and I know anything can happen. But the Cowboys already beat two teams who you said were better then the Cowboys. And still, you're sitting here talking shit. You're just straight up biased against the Cowboys. Its actually pretty funny. Right now the Cowboys are the best team in the NFC, and you can't take that away from them. And until they start losing some games, you can't say a goddamn thing.
Old 25 Sep 2007, 04:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Who needs Debbie Does Dallas? When you have Exo does the NFL?

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Sep 2007, 04:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROMOSEXUAL
lol no.

Honestly, I don't hold anything against anyone outside of this forum.... expect for Spear. Because he is a straight up retard. But for people like you, Exo, Kurt, Glue, and who ever else posts in here, I never take it personal. I don't know if people feel the same. If they don't, I don't give a damn.

Exo, its not the point of the Cowboys having a better record as the Chargers. Its the point of how you were treating the Cowboys like shit. Saying that EVERYONE in the NFC way better. I know its early in the season, and I know anything can happen. But the Cowboys already beat two teams who you said were better then the Cowboys. And still, you're sitting here talking shit. You're just straight up biased against the Cowboys. Its actually pretty funny. Right now the Cowboys are the best team in the NFC, and you can't take that away from them. And until they start losing some games, you can't say a goddamn thing.
I cannot say a thing, because my mouth is full of dick. I am gagging a little bit and my eyes are starting to water, but I am being a champ and trying not to vomit.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 25 Sep 2007, 05:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I will only be giving head to The Patriots if their sideline cams film it.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Sep 2007, 06:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

It's obvious Exo makes these threads to hide how bitter he is that his All Pro D got smacked like a bunch of 10 Year Olds by a washed up old man.
Old 25 Sep 2007, 06:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROMOSEXUAL
l Right now the Cowboys are the best team in the NFC, and you can't take that away from them.
Its alot like saying the smartest kid with Down Syndrome...

but congrats
CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Sep 2007, 06:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality CheCK
Its alot like saying the smartest kid with Down Syndrome...

but congrats
At least the Cowboys aren't losing to those types of teams.
Old 25 Sep 2007, 07:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Immediately following the best defensive outing the bengals have had in a few seasons....we've had a few of the worst defensive outings ever....

I do not deny it. I just hope they can salvage the season
CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Sep 2007, 07:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
It's obvious Exo makes these threads to hide how bitter he is that his All Pro D got smacked like a bunch of 10 Year Olds by a washed up old man.
That's it baby, keep it up. I got lot's of sucking to do.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 25 Sep 2007, 07:22 PM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

The deeper the better honey.
Old 25 Sep 2007, 08:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

This is kind of like how I reacted to 1995.

Only I was angrier.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Sep 2007, 12:02 AM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

So since you named the Cowboys first, does that mean you suck their dicks the most?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote