ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Obsession.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Jul 2007, 10:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default Obsession.

Okay, so Lisa's obsessed with me. No matter how many people come out and ridicule her, she always waits until I post and then replies to that and that only, completely missing every point that I made and at the same time ignoring everyone else's posts to her.

Kinda like Josh, only more of a bitch, if you can actually believe that.

For example, the assfucking thread below. It's just not funny. I advised Lisa it wasn't funny. I went on and substituted Lisa's name for my own and still did not find it funny. Nor did anyone else. When their opinions were voiced, Lisa went shockingly quiet.

Then there's the thread about how Algore's kid is going to get special treatment because he's Algore's kid and once rehab is over, Algore will be taking his useless fucking waste of sperm offspring back to his house in Tennessee, which by the way requires the same amount of electricity to power it as most shopping malls do.

Lisa claimed I "go down" (notice fancy quotation marks) on Republicans in my posts. I asked her for an example and she apparently doesn't know what "go down" means.

She posted a bunch of old posts of mine where I basically used situations that had arisen around Republican politicians to laugh at Liberals. In none of my posts did I say any of the Republican politicians in question were nice, good or great, much less did I "go down" on them.

So have any of you ever had some witless moron become obsessed with you? I'd have put this in OT, but Lisa isn't smart enough to just allow it to remain intelligent dialogue so I took the liberty.

But yeah, how many of you have had someone stupid make you the center of their e-universe?

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.

Last edited by The Glue; 13 Jul 2007 at 03:53 PM.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2007, 12:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Lisa is a poster??

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2007, 12:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

She has many names.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 09 Jul 2007, 02:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

It's just think it's really cute how Glue calls me female names but it's actually borderline flirting....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jul 2007, 09:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

So none of you fucking assholes has had an e-stalker before??

Shit.

Late.

Old 12 Jul 2007, 11:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

I had Rocky...he used to follow me around from forum to forum, It was kinda sad. THe poor little guy just needed constant attention.

Old 12 Jul 2007, 11:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Brother
So none of you fucking assholes has had an e-stalker before??

Shit.

Late.
No......It's usually the other way around...
Old 13 Jul 2007, 03:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GINOBILIIIII
No......It's usually the other way around...
This thread is technically the other way around also....
Old 13 Jul 2007, 03:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

I love how you live in your own little world there, Sharon. What color is the sky on your planet?

Late.

Old 13 Jul 2007, 04:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
I love how you live in your own little world there, Sharon. What color is the sky on your planet?

Late.
Look Lil Bush, if I was obssesed with you wouldn't I be posting threads dedicated to you like you are doing to me?

Call me all the female names you want but this is now thread #2 that you have dedicated to me that nobody gives a fuck about.
Old 13 Jul 2007, 10:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Lil' Bush...

Your complete and utter mastery of not knowing what you're talking about when it comes to my point of view aside, I'd say the thread's doing pretty well, Sophia.

That is to say, it's doing what I intended it to do, "The Boston."

BTW...where'd your Glue avatar go?? Hmmmm??

Homo.

Late.

Old 14 Jul 2007, 12:29 AM   #12 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

I like a lil bush...

Old 14 Jul 2007, 12:53 AM   #13 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

After the wife having three kids...I wouldn't mind a little bush either...

Late.

Old 14 Jul 2007, 01:02 AM   #14 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
After the wife having three kids...I wouldn't mind a little bush either...

Late.
Poor guy....

Old 14 Jul 2007, 01:42 AM   #15 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

nope....no fucking e-stalkers for me....normally their like stan was and just shut the fuck up and wait for you to be gone before posting....normally after getting owned over and over again. e-fighting from a distance

I must have spent 2 minutes reading glue's first paragragh trying to figure out which female poster was lisa (the closest i came was lithium jane).....damn i need to read more threads.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote