ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

hey pubnisher mickey d is back to get you?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Jul 2007, 11:53 AM   #1 (permalink)

Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
the fuck hey pubnisher mickey d is back to get you?

its that time again for you to tap out? its been a while? since I had to go and fuck you up just like i always do? not like you have been doing that highlights guy? or those two mexicans from that place in arizona a few weeks back? i know you played hide the burrito with them? they gave you extra cheese dip? you licked it up no? you going to come in here and say your iq is lower now because of mickey d? that is you only comeback it would be like this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pubnisher acting like a scarreddy cat?
my iq is lower now cause of this guy? everytime he posts i lose iq points? i was already a fucking retard but now even corky from life goes on is making fun of my ass? i dont just lose at smear the queer? now i get fucked up by some tards on roller skates? hell how do they keep their balance? my army training sucks? i cant get my fatass over that wall anymore? i got to get a ladder? if only i could pick it up with my weak ass?

there you happy now pubnisher? you got something better to say? i know you busy with highlights getting your grooves on? you be a dancing queen for sure no? i get it disco fever hit you hard? like that big black dick from two days ago? you know leon and his cock that smacked you two like the back side of a pimps hand? hey are you working the corner at twenty second street because lance bass needs a date tonight? i know you be singing the songs? you want to go bye bye bye? you want mickey d to disappear because all of pwf make fun of you when you get owned by me? deeznuts on your chin? oh wait is there room you must be booked up already? you probally need a palm pilot to keep track? you dont run around track because it take your breath away? away? away? take your breath away? you just like tom cruise? gay? gay? gay? no?