ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

highlights you getting called out again dont run come on in?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Jul 2007, 11:44 AM   #1 (permalink)

Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default highlights you getting called out again dont run come on in?

you say you going to investigate? you like sherlock holmes now? you going to do watson? you ever been to watts? mickey d got a sixty watt one twenty volt no? you want to see it? mickey dont go that way? i have heard you gay now? some call you bilight? so you got two lights? one for each hand? one for your mouth no? you need some mouthwash to get all that cock breath out of there no? what you cant get cock? even the gay guys dont want your fat ass? maybe because you are a little scared bitch? all of this forum is punking you out? kinda like ashton koocher? you cant get kooch? you cant get cock? you dont got the hooch? the booze? the liquor no? rum and cola? you act like a pussy? you hanging out with pubnisher? he giving you back rubs? you rubbing his back? ooooh ackkkkk? that be nasty? like janet? like her nipple ring? what the hell were you thinking? why are you scarred highlights? did your hairdresser mess up your wig? you playing in mud like pig right no? you could be a ho? but that means someone would want you? someone would pay you? and pubnisher is broke? so why are you fat? is it because you sit on sofas? you be laying on couches all day? reading stuff that is gay? you look at this screen and call cops? they say bad boys bad boys what you gonna do? you really want a bad boy no? you want him in your mouth? but even they have higher standards than you? mickey d is owning you again? this is second thread? you will look but get scarred? you will dial nine one one? they say hello? you say i be a little afraid? some guy on internet named mickey d is going to beat my ass? they laugh and say what is his last name sir? then they say oh wait i mean maam? you say deeznuts? they say you got deeznuts on your forehead? and you say i wish? now come tap out so mickey d can get some sleep? i would say with your mom but that bitch is crazy?