ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Lil Jews, in da house

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Jun 2007, 11:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Lil Jews, in da house

Step outta da temple biznotches, da lil jews be reppin this place kosher style. Get your ninjew on wit pride brothas! If you ain't down with the lil jews, go fuck a camel! So raise you glass a Manischewitz and toast, to the most OG badass mufuckas on da planet. Lekhaim!!!!

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2007, 11:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Could this be as good as the lil niggas?
Old 20 Jun 2007, 12:03 PM   #3 (permalink)

Beast_Mode has much to be proud ofBeast_Mode has much to be proud ofBeast_Mode has much to be proud ofBeast_Mode has much to be proud ofBeast_Mode has much to be proud ofBeast_Mode has much to be proud ofBeast_Mode has much to be proud ofBeast_Mode has much to be proud ofBeast_Mode has much to be proud of

Fuck you, kikes!

Go gang bang in an oven, yids!
Beast_Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2007, 12:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast Mode
Fuck you, kikes!

Go gang bang in an oven, yids!
Get your cock circumsized you filthy heathen unchosen sand nigger! Get out of my desert fag!

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 20 Jun 2007, 12:06 PM   #5 (permalink)

Beast_Mode has much to be proud ofBeast_Mode has much to be proud ofBeast_Mode has much to be proud ofBeast_Mode has much to be proud ofBeast_Mode has much to be proud ofBeast_Mode has much to be proud ofBeast_Mode has much to be proud ofBeast_Mode has much to be proud ofBeast_Mode has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
Get your cock circumsized you filthy heathen unchosen sand nigger! Get out of my desert fag!
Does it really matter whether my dick is cut or not? Either way, it's still gonna be down your mother's throat, on a nightly fuckin basis, and that's a promise. You faggot.

Old 20 Jun 2007, 12:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Does it really matter whether my dick is cut or not? Either way, it's still gonna be down your mother's throat, on a nightly fuckin basis, and that's a promise. You faggot.

Mother died in an oven, it's tradition. Your dick must be ash then! Little alex's dreidle is ash

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 20 Jun 2007, 12:12 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
Mother died in an oven, it's tradition. Your dick must be ash then! Little alex's dreidle is ash
When's your due date? Hopefully they roast you soon...
Old 20 Jun 2007, 12:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
When's your due date? Hopefully they roast you soon...
Beastial Mood, don't let the camel rape you too hard and get your turbin dirty when your heads in the sand

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 20 Jun 2007, 12:17 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
Beastial Mood, don't let the camel rape you too hard and get your turbin dirty when your heads in the sand
Just wait till a plane comes crashing into your house. I'll give you something to make fun of, you big nosed crook.
Old 20 Jun 2007, 12:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Just wait till a plane comes crashing into your house. I'll give you something to make fun of, you big nosed crook.
My kung jew is too powerfull for you. HAHA, my jew bombs are already on the way burka bitch.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 20 Jun 2007, 12:21 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
My kung jew is too powerfull for you. HAHA, my jew bombs are already on the way burka bitch.
The only thing you make is dradles, now go spin your ass out of here.
Old 20 Jun 2007, 12:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
The only thing you make is dradles, now go spin your ass out of here.
My Jew fury is too powerfull, all hail Jewzilla! Beastility Mode, your sister sucked my jewish dick. You must kill her!

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 20 Jun 2007, 12:35 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
My Jew fury is too powerfull, all hail Jewzilla! Beastility Mode, your sister sucked my jewish dick. You must kill her!
Fuck up, juden. The only thing my sister did was throw your Hannakuh celebrating ass out the window after you tried to cop a feel.
Old 20 Jun 2007, 12:39 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Fuck up, juden. The only thing my sister did was throw your Hannakuh celebrating ass out the window after you tried to cop a feel.
She only charged 2 bucks, what a bargain! Arab whores suck the best and if they ugly, they already got a bag on their head!

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 20 Jun 2007, 12:44 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
She only charged 2 bucks, what a bargain! Arab whores suck the best and if they ugly, they already got a bag on their head!
Seems like you have trouble telling the difference between fantasy and reality. Kinda like how your mother has trouble breathing after I'm finished with her.

Either way, you're a pedo.