ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Thread to explain to Reb.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Jun 2007, 04:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

RTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to RTT
Default Thread to explain to Reb.

Other than Spear and Sparx, no one else knows here on PWF about this but since Reb wanted to know and I was going to make a thread about it anyways i'm going to explain why I said "People's situations can always get worse" in the Josh's mom thread in the WZ.

Basically if you remember years ago when a lot of you decided to make fun of me and so forth, I got into an arguement with Chris/Kurt somehow about my mom. Thing is that I let it slip out that in 2001, my mom killed my little brother and only got 6 months. Of course Kurt just says that my mom must've been aiming for me.

Until yesterday, I hadn't heard a word from my mom, any rumors or even really thought about her. Six years pass by and I get a call on the phone where I am.

It's my mom.

Basically, she's pissed that I never stood up for her in court even though I always hated her for not only being a horrible parent but being a horrible human being in itself.

I checked her area code from the call, she's no longer in Idaho like she's supposed to be from my restraining order from her and she's in Stockton California. Found out about 2 in the morning last night while trying to think about the situation and research all my leads.

So PWF, i've got someone who not only wants to kill me and my other brother, she'll most likely want to kill anyone who made it so we didn't talk to her for over half a decade including my dad, my friends and my step-mom.

Basically although i've found Buddhism now and have no problem in controlling my thoughts, my emotions and my sanity, I just ask you all to not make any jokes to me or anything. Of course most of you will but it would be appreciated.

And there you go Reb. Happy now?

You down with RTT?
RTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2007, 04:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

This is the funniest thing I have ever read.
Old 15 Jun 2007, 04:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

So do you have a crush on Spear?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2007, 04:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

RTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
This is the funniest thing I have ever read.
If it truly is, I think you worrying about my sexual preferences is the last thing you should be worrying about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Nope, don't have a crush on anyone right now.

You down with RTT?
Old 15 Jun 2007, 04:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
If anything it sounds like its the other way around.
Old 15 Jun 2007, 04:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Then get your hearing checked. If it sounds like that you're hearing things.
Old 15 Jun 2007, 04:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
There's an audio option here at pwf???
Old 15 Jun 2007, 04:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
Um yeah this is a bullentin board so if someone is not understanding something that was posted they would need to get their eyes checked.

The correct answer would have been either: eyes or vision

Thanks for playing.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2007, 04:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBC
Um yeah this is a bullentin board so if someone is not understanding something that was posted they would need to get their eyes checked.

The correct answer would have been either: eyes or vision

Thanks for playing.
Oh shit. Boston just pwned Spear.
Old 15 Jun 2007, 04:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Reb, you must feel awful special getting a thread such as this dedicated to you.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2007, 04:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Kill yourself before she gets the chance. Seriously, go rub the belly and fuck off. Nobody even remotely cares to see some fat 35% gay teen dipshit spill his life story out on the internet. This is one of the stupider things I've ever seen anyone do.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2007, 04:56 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Well in defense of Spear, he just played off of what Rebel said...

Quote:
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2007, 05:00 PM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Well in defense of Spear, he just played off of what Rebel said...

Pay back is a bitch, eh. lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev
Reb, you must feel awful special getting a thread such as this dedicated to you.
Oh I do.
Old 15 Jun 2007, 05:48 PM   #14 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
Kill yourself before she gets the chance. Seriously, go rub the belly and fuck off. Nobody even remotely cares to see some fat 35% gay teen dipshit spill his life story out on the internet. This is one of the stupider things I've ever seen anyone do.
Mmk.

You down with RTT?
Old 15 Jun 2007, 06:35 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitamin Water
Mmk.
Mdie.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote