ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Hey guys, got a cool request.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Jun 2007, 06:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

RTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to RTT
Default Hey guys, got a cool request.

I've had this ESPNews 24/7 gimmick for a long time now and although Stick's job on the Avatar and signature were top notch, i'm just not that into sports anymore. Too much stuff that's just made me almost dislike it now. Who knows though.

I'm going to have a gimmick for my favorite drink, Vitamin Water!

Vitamin Water's slogan is "Try It" and i'd like that to be on there.

For the avatar, get creative if you want or just do what you can.

Just make sure it's all very clean and sharp. If it's good, i'll keep it for a long time just like I kept Stickito's.

Also, I plan on being PWF as my main forum now so the work you do will be worth it and I won't be leaving anytime soon and your work won't go to waste.

Thanks guys.

You down with RTT?
RTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2007, 06:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

So if no one makes you a banner then you will go away?
Old 11 Jun 2007, 06:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

RTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
So if no one makes you a banner then you will go away?
No, i'm not going to be immature like that.

Just a request DC, no need to try to cause drama.

You down with RTT?
Old 11 Jun 2007, 06:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

I thought you were a mod at another forum and that you were no longer going to come to pwf?
Old 11 Jun 2007, 06:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
I thought you were a mod at another forum and that you were no longer going to come to pwf?
I was, that's the forum that Spear and I spent most of our time on.

Yet I got tired of the feeling that I was going to be backstabbed when I was being praised all the time. Call it spoiled or whatever you may but I like reality and when you want reality and the truth, PWF is the #1 place to go.

Oh yeah, almost forgot.

Anyone who ends up doing a good job of this and I end up using it will get Repped for life.

You down with RTT?
Old 11 Jun 2007, 09:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Seriously Vitamin water, Now I have had pathetic banners and shit but damn.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2007, 09:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

When I want reality, I turn off the computer and go outside....

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2007, 09:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
When I want reality, I turn off the computer and go outside....
I'd like reality with all facets of reality itself.

This is just a sort of recreation, i'm just taking the 1st notch over the 100th.

@I think was Sexay/Christian:

You down with RTT?
Old 12 Jun 2007, 01:24 AM   #9 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESPNews 24/7
I'd like reality with all facets of reality itself.

This is just a sort of recreation, i'm just taking the 1st notch over the 100th.

@I think was Sexay/Christian:
Hey I said I had some lame ones.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jun 2007, 02:50 AM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

I think you should just edit the title..."cool" request...I think not

Old 12 Jun 2007, 11:45 AM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

How do you get not into sports?

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jun 2007, 01:25 PM   #12 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
How do you get not into sports?
Hes more into vitamin water and interior design....

Old 13 Jun 2007, 02:09 AM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Here's my first PWF banner that I kind of made myself using paint:

And here's my attempt at an av:

Last edited by BOSTON; 13 Jun 2007 at 02:11 AM.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jun 2007, 05:14 AM   #14 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Highlight, I have something to tell you; you're gay.
Old 13 Jun 2007, 06:21 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Explosion
Highlight, I have something to tell you; you're gay.
How observant.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote