ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Exo vs pyXL
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Apr 2007, 10:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 16,845
Rep Power: 5826
Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyXL
I'm talking about the UK. Teaching Creationism (HAH!) in a science class can be done here, though fortunately most schools leave that for religion classes.

My Physics teacher (a member of Opus Dei) does manage to "link" various laws of physics with religious concepts, like transubstantiation. He should really stop that...
Of course, because pyxl knows everything.

Except where to put his dick.
__________________

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!



Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Apr 2007, 03:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™
 
pyXL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,416
Rep Power: 620
pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
Of course, because pyxl knows everything.

Except where to put his dick.
No, because he can't scientifically prove (or provide compelling evidence) for what he says like he can with all the physics stuff.

Oh, that's at least twice you've used that joke. Hilarious.
__________________
pyXL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Apr 2007, 03:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 16,845
Rep Power: 5826
Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyXL
No, because he can't scientifically prove (or provide compelling evidence) for what he says like he can with all the physics stuff.

Oh, that's at least twice you've used that joke. Hilarious.
Can he provide scientifically compelling evidence that 2 men are supposed to insert their dicks into each other?
__________________

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!



Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Apr 2007, 03:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™
 
pyXL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,416
Rep Power: 620
pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
Can he provide scientifically compelling evidence that 2 men are supposed to insert their dicks into each other?
So now that you've ran out of an argument you'll just insult me instead? How very clever of you.
__________________
pyXL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Apr 2007, 03:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 16,845
Rep Power: 5826
Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyXL
So now that you've ran out of an argument you'll just insult me instead? How very clever of you.
I asked a valid question. Whether or not you like it doesn't matter mr scientist.
__________________

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!



Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Apr 2007, 04:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™
 
pyXL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,416
Rep Power: 620
pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
I asked a valid question. Whether or not you like it doesn't matter mr scientist.
Your question would make more sense if your avatar wasn't screaming homosexuality.
__________________
pyXL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Apr 2007, 04:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 16,845
Rep Power: 5826
Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyXL
Your question would make more sense if your avatar wasn't screaming homosexuality.
What’s homosexual about watching 2 girls make out?
__________________

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!



Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Apr 2007, 08:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
(:
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: tennessee.
Posts: 1,389
Rep Power: 990
sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to sparx
Default

Um, homosexuality can be scientifically explained.

and I think pyxl was saying that the girls in your avatar were gay. not you.
sparx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Apr 2007, 03:18 AM   #9 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™
 
pyXL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,416
Rep Power: 620
pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
What’s homosexual about watching 2 girls make out?


I'm going to give you the benefit of doubt and assume you were trying to be funny...
__________________
pyXL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Apr 2007, 10:57 AM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 16,845
Rep Power: 5826
Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparx
Um, homosexuality can be scientifically explained.

and I think pyxl was saying that the girls in your avatar were gay. not you.
Where, and when did this happen? I'm sure Darwin accounted for the de-evolution of mankind by introducing non-reproductive behaiver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyXL


I'm going to give you the benefit of doubt and assume you were trying to be funny...
Don't make assumptions about anything I type.
__________________

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!



Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Apr 2007, 12:33 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll
 
Rebel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Ontario
Posts: 19,682
Rep Power: 2308
Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparx
Um, homosexuality can be scientifically explained.
No it can't. There's theories about what causes it, but thats about it...
__________________
Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Apr 2007, 03:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™
 
pyXL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,416
Rep Power: 620
pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
Don't make assumptions about anything I type.
I can make assumptions about what you type if I feel the need to.
__________________
pyXL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Apr 2007, 03:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 16,845
Rep Power: 5826
Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyXL
I can make assumptions about what you type if I feel the need to.
LMAO. That's exactly what I'd expect you say. I'll assume then that your single greatest desire is to go down to the local pub, belt out a few verses of danny boy, then beg some fat drunk to suck his cock
__________________

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!



Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Apr 2007, 03:45 PM   #14 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™
 
pyXL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Ireland
Posts: 8,416
Rep Power: 620
pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
LMAO. That's exactly what I'd expect you say. I'll assume then that your single greatest desire is to go down to the local pub, belt out a few verses of danny boy, then beg some fat drunk to suck his cock
I don't drink... I've never been in a pub... I've never actually heard that specific song (weird, I know)... and not unless the fat drunk looks like Daniel Craig... therefore he wouldn't be fat... but still drunk...

You "assuming" that doesn't really bother me.
__________________
pyXL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Apr 2007, 04:03 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 16,845
Rep Power: 5826
Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyXL
I don't drink... I've never been in a pub... I've never actually heard that specific song (weird, I know)... and not unless the fat drunk looks like Daniel Craig... therefore he wouldn't be fat... but still drunk...

You "assuming" that doesn't really bother me.
Don't lie to yourself, everything I type bothers you, and you know it.
__________________

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!



Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PYXL IS GAY!!! David WarZone 94 03 Nov 2005 10:59 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:17 PM.

Attribution:
Powered by Yahoo Answers



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.