ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Well here is #2 Stay out of my pm box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Oct 2002, 07:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Well here is #2 Stay out of my pm box

PWFans Forums > Private Messages > Oh my!
My vB HomeEdit ProfileEdit OptionsEdit PasswordEdit Buddy ListEdit Ignore ListPrivate Messages
Delete? Jump to folder:
AuthorMessage
Mr. Marbles
The WZ rookie of the year
Oh my!
You certainly are a vengeful one aren't you? Maybe you'll like me better if you got to know me. Do you have MSN? Tell me your name so I can keep in touch with you.
Stone Cold (The only thing "Cold" was how knocked out he was when I made him tap.)
Red-Star (The PWF has-been, I executed this turd. But I didn't fry him up on the electric chair. He's already got his own chair, anyway.)
Wanna piece of Marbles? YOUR NAME HERE.
RIP, bitch.
People's Corporation
----------------------------
The Rock (Co-leader)
Stone Cold (Co-Tapper.......I mean LEADER!!!)
The Truth (You can't handle it)
Jason 3D (Wheel-Man)
Hollywood Hogan (Hulkamania...'nuff said)
Mr. Marbles (Intern)
Hawkeye (Beer supplier)
15 YEARS UNTIL JAY BECOMES THE PEOPLE'S FATHER-IN-LAW!!!
10-31-2002 05:55 PM

< Last Message *
Forum Jump:
All times are GMT -6 hours. The time now is 06:00 PM.
Design by: eLevel3 Communications
We are not affiliated or endorsed by any professional wrestling organization.
1996-2002 ProWrestlingFans.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin Version 2.2.8
Copyright 2000, 2002, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
Old 31 Oct 2002, 07:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

LOL!! Hey Angel, if I keep flooding your inbox with PM's, will you post EVERY ONE?!!! LOL. Maybe we should find out.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2002, 07:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

This angle is hilarious.
Old 31 Oct 2002, 07:15 PM   #4 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth
This angle is hilarious.

I know. I thought all this "look who sent me a PM" nonsense was finished. Oh well. Blu Asshole's in line to recieve a few more Pm's. A few THOUSAND more, that is.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 31 Oct 2002, 07:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Yes Truth this is stupid

but it will keep happen until a 16yr old little boy acting like a 5yr old who doesn't except the word no and excepts the rejections for his stupidity. So may as well wait for them and maybe Kevin will count them up for harrassment and he can leave
Old 31 Oct 2002, 07:23 PM   #6 (permalink)

Default Re: Yes Truth this is stupid

Quote:
Originally posted by Blu Angel
but it will keep happen until a 16yr old little boy acting like a 5yr old who doesn't except the word no and excepts the rejections for his stupidity. So may as well wait for them and maybe Kevin will count them up for harrassment and he can leave

Brace yourself, 'cuz I just sent you one more. And it will be posted in the warzone in 5.....4.....3....
Old 31 Oct 2002, 07:29 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold
marbles why the hell do you have the truths banner in your sig?

Because next to The Rock, The Truth is my favorite fellow PC member. Plus the pic is cool. I support my brothers. Unlike some people we know, Mr. "please stop harrasing people through PM's because you're making the other mods look bad". If you were a lot cooler to me, I'd put your banner in my sig too.
Old 31 Oct 2002, 07:37 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold

im just doing my job. its not right for you as a mod to harass people like that.

Well, I'm only a mod for a forum hardly anybody ever visits. Although technically I am a mod, the only people who would ever notice are Dave Y, Bloodice and Dre.