ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

PWF's Latest Stable!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Jan 2007, 07:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default PWF's Latest Stable!

As some of you may have noticed, it is the "Fuck New England" Stable. Membership is totally honorary and free. Just use the following banner in your sig.

You can join or quit anytime you like. There is no leader. We are simply united in our distaste for the Patriots. Ty.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2007, 08:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

I'm in. Fuck the patriots.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2007, 08:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Can I ask why people don't like them? All I know about them is that they won the Superbowl a couple years ago.
Old 17 Jan 2007, 08:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

I'm so in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay
Can I ask why people don't like them? All I know about them is that they won the Superbowl a couple years ago.
I hate them because they're a division rival to the Dolphins.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2007, 08:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeR0
I'm so in.

I hate them because they're a division rival to the Dolphins.
Same except replace the Dolphins with the Jets.

Old 17 Jan 2007, 08:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Make sure you all sport them banners when the Pats win their 4th Super Bowl in 6 years.....some people just can't take a loss. This stable is very sad.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2007, 08:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bruce
Make sure you all sport them banners when the Pats win their 4th Super Bowl in 6 years.....some people just can't take a loss. This stable is very sad.
Says the man who formed FAM.

Old 17 Jan 2007, 08:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyskill
Says the man who formed FAM.
Yes but it's not like we are making banners that say "Fuck Mainstream Rap"

BTW you all might have the drop on The FAM for being Juggalos but anybody reppin this stable New England has the drop on you bitches...#1 for winning 3 Super Bowls #2 For being the NFL team of the decade and #3 Facing a team this sunday that is 0-3 vs The Pats in clutch playoff games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay
EXO hates on NE because his overrated Chargers lost last Sunday and Xero hates because he is a Miami fan and hasn't seen a playoff game since people had bags for cell phones.

Last edited by BOSTON; 17 Jan 2007 at 08:48 PM.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2007, 09:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Fuck New England, the patriots are overratted and Brady is a homosexual!

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2007, 09:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Personally I hate everything about Massachusetts. The Pike?? Fuck it. The Ocean?? Fuck it. Worcester?? If Phish isn't playing there...fuck it. The Celtics?? Fuck em. The Pats?? Fuck em. The Red Sox?? I hope a fire consumes the Fenway when every member of the organization is present and the entire franchise dies in a fiery inferno, prompting Bud Selig to contract the team, pretending that the Red Sox never happened.

I hate Peter Gammons. The fucker had to almost die for me to speak of him in a manner that wasn't belligerant.

I am just now getting over my hatred for Pedro Martinez, but it wouldn't take much to get me back into that haterade...

I've never had any fucking love for Bill Belichek. Bill Belichek can choke on Tom Brady's cock for all I care. I don't care if that mumbling fuck wins every Super Bowl for the rest of time. Fuck him. Fuck him up his stupid ass.

All that being said...I'm already rocking three banners...I think adding a fourth would cause Trev to go into convulsions, so...

Although I must say that's a damn fine banner you all are sporting...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2007, 10:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^Your MLG banner is as tight as my asshole. I may have to start sportin' that muhfucker myself.
Old 18 Jan 2007, 08:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

FUCK NE... but I aint gonna sport no banner...
Old 18 Jan 2007, 09:26 PM   #13 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Biggs
FUCK NE... but I aint gonna sport no banner...
Insensitive bastard!!

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jan 2007, 10:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Fuck the Pats

NFC all the way

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jan 2007, 11:20 PM   #15 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I'm in. Go Peyton..torch their asses.