ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

end of the line

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Dec 2006, 11:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
the true heir to hogwarts

Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default end of the line

looks like i am now the paranoid don whos foundation is crumbling.

lifelong dream come true huh? whatever.

had a fuckin song wrote about the entire situation but nah it aint even worth it.

i was right when i said pwf didnt like me as a person. so now once again everyone wants to see me dead, including many niggas. well fuck yall. shoot me.

as far as i see it, lil niggas is over. i can handle beef, but when its internal beef, well thats another story.

stick aka sir fuckin lacelot... your shit was the straw that broke the camels back.... just so ya know......... you want to lead the lil niggas? okay, not just that, you can have the niggas........ what ive seen is black on black violence, a failed election, and failure to compromise...... so it aint worth it........... there ya go stick you own the niggas i hope youre happy........... like i said i think you should change the name...... either way i honestly cant wait to see how this group does without me...... if this is the way it has to be then so it.......... you may be the team's leading scorer but i was a high scorer and the team captain......

glue lately youve been taking shots....... okay thats what id expect.... ill give you credit atleast you have been reasonable for the most part..... and you were one of the first to hate me so i respect your consistency and everything....... but i dont appreciate your shit i dont need it.... you were probably the one who fucked with my election.... yeah thanks the vote against me too, like it means anything..... maybe you can take my spot in stick's new group which is the former niggas.........

stone cold i honestly hate your guts.... no need to lie.... fuck you again for that cheapshot........ i throw the n word around alot, but i honestly think people like you are the true definition of niggers.......... and thats hard for me to say because youre a bonds fan...... but thats the truth

let me put this in perspective.... in the last couple of days the only person on my side has been monday night who agreed with me on my stance against boss and let me know in a pos rep...... yes think about that..........

what can i say...... the end of 2006 is the end for the niggas in my view....... hope you niggas enjoy whatever happens to the group in 2007..... i dont see much of a future..... i wont be a part of it for sure.......

maybe sc is right (even though hes still a bitch for going out of his way to make comments like that). maybe i have gone from hated to not hated to hated (and not hated at the very beginning of course, well for the most part)....

okay thats fuckin fine if im once again pwf's most hated.... cool alright........ you guys honestly think i give a fuck about peace? fuck peace, you can have a piece of the pistol......... i dont log onto pwf expecting a tea party, so go ahead, hate me..... and you can suck me too while youre at it...

i dont even know what im typing anymore...... but i do know this is the end of the line...... let me lay down the law... fuck the haters which means fuck pwf

west side till we die
Boystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jan 2007, 02:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jan 2007, 02:20 AM   #3 (permalink)
Never Better

Troy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via MSN to Troy

For not giving a shit, you sure do spend alot of time bitching about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Morrison on ECW, after CM Punk crashes into the announce table
.....I'd say he'd have to pay for that, but I don't think he can afford it.

Troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jan 2007, 03:18 AM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Alex is about to cry...

Life is good.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jan 2007, 03:31 AM   #5 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

What a beautiful way to start 2007...it almost brings a tear to my eye.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jan 2007, 12:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jan 2007, 02:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Your typing makes me bleed inside.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jan 2007, 02:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boystar
looks like i am now the paranoid don whos foundation is crumbling.

lifelong dream come true huh? whatever.

had a fuckin song wrote about the entire situation but nah it aint even worth it.

i was right when i said pwf didnt like me as a person. so now once again everyone wants to see me dead, including many niggas. well fuck yall. shoot me.

as far as i see it, lil niggas is over. i can handle beef, but when its internal beef, well thats another story.

stick aka sir fuckin lacelot... your shit was the straw that broke the camels back.... just so ya know......... you want to lead the lil niggas? okay, not just that, you can have the niggas........ what ive seen is black on black violence, a failed election, and failure to compromise...... so it aint worth it........... there ya go stick you own the niggas i hope youre happy........... like i said i think you should change the name...... either way i honestly cant wait to see how this group does without me...... if this is the way it has to be then so it.......... you may be the team's leading scorer but i was a high scorer and the team captain......

glue lately youve been taking shots....... okay thats what id expect.... ill give you credit atleast you have been reasonable for the most part..... and you were one of the first to hate me so i respect your consistency and everything....... but i dont appreciate your shit i dont need it.... you were probably the one who fucked with my election.... yeah thanks the vote against me too, like it means anything..... maybe you can take my spot in stick's new group which is the former niggas.........

stone cold i honestly hate your guts.... no need to lie.... fuck you again for that cheapshot........ i throw the n word around alot, but i honestly think people like you are the true definition of niggers.......... and thats hard for me to say because youre a bonds fan...... but thats the truth

let me put this in perspective.... in the last couple of days the only person on my side has been monday night who agreed with me on my stance against boss and let me know in a pos rep...... yes think about that..........

what can i say...... the end of 2006 is the end for the niggas in my view....... hope you niggas enjoy whatever happens to the group in 2007..... i dont see much of a future..... i wont be a part of it for sure.......

maybe sc is right (even though hes still a bitch for going out of his way to make comments like that). maybe i have gone from hated to not hated to hated (and not hated at the very beginning of course, well for the most part)....

okay thats fuckin fine if im once again pwf's most hated.... cool alright........ you guys honestly think i give a fuck about peace? fuck peace, you can have a piece of the pistol......... i dont log onto pwf expecting a tea party, so go ahead, hate me..... and you can suck me too while youre at it...

i dont even know what im typing anymore...... but i do know this is the end of the line...... let me lay down the law... fuck the haters which means fuck pwf

west side till we die
How old are you? 12? 13?

Go play outside or something...
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jan 2007, 04:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alth
How old are you? 12? 13?

Go play outside or something...
He is also white, and did lead an e-gang that is suppose to be made up of black people.
Old 01 Jan 2007, 04:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to sparx

okay this is like the thing with extremist. if we all just sit here telling him how much he sucks, he's just going to keep doing this.

Alex, you were actually typing some things earlier in the week that were (gasp) enjoyable to read. You were stating your opinion and you were pretty good at it, even if they were kinda odd. Now you're doing this again and everyone hates you. I was actually looking forward to you posting, and then you started making threads like this again, and calling people like Glue "a fucking little bitch".

It just doesn't make any sense to me. You were well on your way to being liked, and then you turn back around to do this.

sparx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jan 2007, 04:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparx
okay this is like the thing with extremist. if we all just sit here telling him how much he sucks, he's just going to keep doing this.

Alex, you were actually typing some things earlier in the week that were (gasp) enjoyable to read. You were stating your opinion and you were pretty good at it, even if they were kinda odd. Now you're doing this again and everyone hates you. I was actually looking forward to you posting, and then you started making threads like this again, and calling people like Glue "a fucking little bitch".

It just doesn't make any sense to me. You were well on your way to being liked, and then you turn back around to do this.

Controversy Creates Cash, but Alex probally won't be around to see it. Since it seems he stated Fuck PWF and westside for life. I guess this means he will leave again only to return in June.
Old 01 Jan 2007, 04:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
Controversy Creates Cash, but Alex probally won't be around to see it. Since it seems he stated Fuck PWF and westside for life. I guess this means he will leave again only to return in June.
on another message board I post on, a thread like this is called a "YAGE" (yet another great exit). The only reason someone will YAGE is so that people will be like "OH! don't leave!!"

Dunno if its the same way here, but I keep flashing back to the last YAGE I saw.
Old 01 Jan 2007, 04:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
Never Better

Troy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via MSN to Troy

Quote:
on another message board I post on, a thread like this is called a "YAGE" (yet another great exit). The only reason someone will YAGE is so that people will be like "OH! don't leave!!"

Dunno if its the same way here, but I keep flashing back to the last YAGE I saw.
Here at PWF, we have no sympathy nor do we kiss ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Morrison on ECW, after CM Punk crashes into the announce table
.....I'd say he'd have to pay for that, but I don't think he can afford it.

Troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jan 2007, 04:48 PM   #14 (permalink)
(:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy
Here at PWF, we have no sympathy nor do we kiss ass.
I know no one would be like "no please stay!"

But my point was, is that what Alex was going for?
Old 01 Jan 2007, 04:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Quote:
I know no one would be like "no please stay!"

But my point was, is that what Alex was going for?
Probably. A poor attempt at shock and awe. I guess I will miss having to skip over his posts everytime I see his name in a thread
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote