ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Who will be the new leader of the Lil Niggas?
View Poll Results: Who will be the new leader of the Lil Niggas?
Monkey Crack...his shit's the mac... 8 100.00%
Boystar...he's smokin crack... 0 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Dec 2006, 12:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
the true heir to hogwarts

Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Who will be the new leader of the Lil Niggas?

Boystar or Monkey Crack?

All Lil Niggas will be able to post their vote, and Highlight too.
Boystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2006, 03:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Monkey Crack.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2006, 10:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I got my vote in...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2006, 05:25 AM   #4 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

LOL, looks like Alex's reign as "leader" is soon to be cruelly taken away.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2006, 06:16 AM   #5 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Boystar went from: Person likely to be banned, regular poster that was liked, back to starting to be hated.

And I have no opinion on this matter, no beefs with either of these niggas.
Old 31 Dec 2006, 10:50 AM   #6 (permalink)

Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

You can hate me now, but I won't stop now, cause I can't stop now.

No seriously SC, fuck you. Hate that, motherfucker.

Whoever added a poll... damn that was a dickish move.... it wont count for shit especially because I cant see who voted (only Lil Niggas count for obvious reasons)... so far the only vote that counts is C-Skill's post.... come on Niggas come into this thread and post your vote.... lets settle this.....
Old 31 Dec 2006, 05:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Thusfar everyone who voted voted against you. I guess instead of asking who voted for who, you should ask who voted...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 31 Dec 2006, 09:57 PM   #8 (permalink)

maybe i should ask why you act like such a fuckin little bitch
Old 31 Dec 2006, 11:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

I'm not the one crying about being voted out of the leadership position of a band that's nothing more than a figment of your imagination.

STICK just pwned you and your imagination!!!~! So who's the bitch?? Huh?? I can't hear you, little bitchbitchittybitchbitchbitch...

And yeah, he's right. He's the only reason you can still post, and don't think I won't ban you just for the fuck of it, either...bitch.

Alex -------> <-------- PWF and everyone else who knows him.

Late.

Old 01 Jan 2007, 12:18 AM   #10 (permalink)

I was never voted out, period. You fucked up my election and then added insult to injury, that's all that happened.

I did offer to sell the group to Stick, just incase you were wondering, because I was sick of all the bullshit. He wasn't willing to negotiate, so now I'm giving it to him whether he likes it or not. I'm finished.

You're beyond irrational at this point, btw.

As usual people can't stop talking about Lancelot. At first when I was the leader people said he was the only reason my group was successful, and now that I've given him the group so people are gonna say he's my bitch. Yeah, Stick's earned his spot as the owner of PWF, and I've earned my spot as the most hated... I get the fuckin point, I'm still not losing any sleep.

I'm the bitch huh? What's your definition of bitch? Someone who is called bitch by Glue over and over for no reason? Sure motherfucker.

I was never crying. This Lil Nigga shit was a big deal, but I had to end it. I don't care what Stick said, he tried to fuck me over.

Stick pwned me? Once again you're being irrational. All Stick did was be the first to join my group, then work hard to represent my group, but then demand for my spot in the end. It's as simple as that.

So fuck off, you piece of shit. Like I've always said, I could win the Nobel Prize, and you'd still find a way to critisize me.

"Look Alex is leaving he is running away."

"Look Alex is staying he has no life."

"Okay let me do a spin job on this entire situation and say the word bitch alot and try to make him look bad."

Sure motherfucker.

Go ahead, keep fucking around with me, dick eating honkey. Pour your little haterade that you were talkin about, I wouldn't expect anything different from PWF.

As far as people laughing at me.... yeah I'd bet..... I don't see why anyone would be laughing.... unless they're insecure and desperate to feel better about themselves.... just like you..... glue eatin faggot
Old 01 Jan 2007, 02:17 AM   #11 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Lmao...you think anyone other than you is gonna read that bullshit...

Who's the bitch?? That's right...

Late.

Old 01 Jan 2007, 11:13 AM   #12 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Alex negative repped me.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jan 2007, 11:28 AM   #13 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Life-------><----------Alex

Late.

Old 01 Jan 2007, 01:12 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Whoever the leader is The Lil Niggas will never die....atleast not until about mid March.

Last edited by BOSTON; 02 Jan 2007 at 01:17 AM.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2007, 12:58 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Lmao...you think anyone other than you is gonna read that bullshit...

Who's the bitch?? That's right...

Late.
lol, alex is lil negga to everyone who's laughing at him

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote