ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

A message for the Lil Niggas.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Dec 2006, 08:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default A message for the Lil Niggas.

I'm the leader of the group. I didn't create the group, no, but without me, the group wouldn't have taken off like it did. I joined first, and when Boystar was banned, the group died. I got Boystar unbanned, to revive the group. I was one of the only ones consistently bein' a Lil Nigga and cuttin sick ass rhymes on bitch ass niggas. Without this Lil Nigga, the Lil Niggas as we know it would be dead, therefore I am now the leader and owner of the Lil Niggas.

Lil Nigga LEADER for LIFE.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2006, 09:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

so very sad

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2006, 10:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

lol, Stick just pwned alex's club.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2006, 08:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
the true heir to hogwarts

Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I don't know what this is about.

So I guess you weren't satisfied as president of niggas.

I founded this group and I've done more than enough to justify myself as leader.

Hey let me tell you I've been in a bad mood lately... realizing what people really think of me, especially before this group started.... and when shit is gonna happen like this.... where higher ranked members start getting power hungry..... then I may just end all of this shit.... i always said the niggas was a permanent group..... but threads like this fuck it up....

yes stick you were probably the most important nigga. but no one is more important than the founder and leader, boystar.

i know how much this group means to you. but i have earned my spot and i will not give it to you. if it gets to the point where the two highest ranking members are at eachother's neck because of power, then i will walk out, because it's not worth it, and you can have whatever's left of the group. but for now i am still leader.

i thought we were close, i thought we were niggas, well maybe not...
Boystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2006, 09:55 AM   #5 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

I shed a tear...
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2006, 11:34 AM   #6 (permalink)

Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

i see a hot bitch, she get hit.
lil nigga is somethin crackers dont get.
but i hear you cryin, thrown a fit.
so let me help you out, ill break it down like this:

kurt is a kike
exo is a kike
alth is a kike
understand now? alright.

wanna know whatsup?
shut the fuck up.
Old 30 Dec 2006, 11:50 AM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boystar
I don't know what this is about.

So I guess you weren't satisfied as president of niggas.

I founded this group and I've done more than enough to justify myself as leader.

Hey let me tell you I've been in a bad mood lately... realizing what people really think of me, especially before this group started.... and when shit is gonna happen like this.... where higher ranked members start getting power hungry..... then I may just end all of this shit.... i always said the niggas was a permanent group..... but threads like this fuck it up....

yes stick you were probably the most important nigga. but no one is more important than the founder and leader, boystar.

i know how much this group means to you. but i have earned my spot and i will not give it to you. if it gets to the point where the two highest ranking members are at eachother's neck because of power, then i will walk out, because it's not worth it, and you can have whatever's left of the group. but for now i am still leader.

i thought we were close, i thought we were niggas, well maybe not...
I'm not power hungry, I just know know that without me, the Lil Niggas would be dead.

I am more important than you, because I got you unbanned to keep the Lil Niggas going. Without me, the Lil Niggas wouldn't exist and you wouldn't be posting on this site.

That makes me your leader, and the leader of the Lil Niggas.

We are still tight and close, but there comes a time when people need to look at the grand scheme of things. I'm the most important Lil Nigga, so I'm the leader. Real talk my Lil Nigga.
Old 30 Dec 2006, 12:14 PM   #8 (permalink)

Okay lets see

Quote:
I'm not power hungry, I just know know that without me, the Lil Niggas would be dead.
You can say the same thing about me. Shit, without me there wouldn't even be a group in the first place, so I don't know what youre trying to say.

Quote:
I am more important than you, because I got you unbanned to keep the Lil Niggas going. Without me, the Lil Niggas wouldn't exist and you wouldn't be posting on this site.
You asked for me to be unbanned, you didn't save my life or anything.

Trust me, I appreciate what you did, but if this is your main reason for being leader, then I don't think so.

Quote:
That makes me your leader, and the leader of the Lil Niggas.
Not really.

Look at the posts in the Warzone, we've both done a large amount of work for the niggas.

You can claim that you saved the leader.

But I am the leader. And the founder. By default.

Quote:
We are still tight and close, but there comes a time when people need to look at the grand scheme of things. I'm the most important Lil Nigga, so I'm the leader. Real talk my Lil Nigga.
youre arguably the most important, but you still must know your role

i made the group and i have done a great job as leader, no arguments about it. thats why i think i should still be the leader.

possible solution: i could make a thread, asking who should be leader. the post will ask a simple question "boystar or monkey crack" and all lil niggas including highlight will be able to post their vote. the winner will be new leader. i think this a proper way for our organization to handle this problem. i will give you a chance to take my throne, because `i feel you have earned the opportunity.

do you agree with that solution? if so i will make it happen.

let me just say this though: if you do by some chance become leader, i will have to seriously consider whether i should remain as a lil nigga, because i dont feel i deserve an impeachment out of nowhere.
Old 30 Dec 2006, 12:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
i see a hot bitch, she get hit.
lil nigga is somethin crackers dont get.
but i hear you cryin, thrown a fit.
so let me help you out, ill break it down like this:

kurt is a kike
exo is a kike
alth is a kike
understand now? alright.

wanna know whatsup?
shut the fuck up.
Who are you again?
Old 30 Dec 2006, 12:23 PM   #10 (permalink)

shut your fuckin mouth

bitch
Old 30 Dec 2006, 12:33 PM   #11 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Quote:
shut your fuckin mouth

bitch
My mouth is shut, but I will continue typing just to spite you.

I am a bitch? Is just being a bitch in general better or worse than being Stick's bitch? You tell me, I imagine you've seen both sides of the fence.
Old 30 Dec 2006, 12:38 PM   #12 (permalink)

damn dude youre really hurting my feelings

fuck off

and if i was stick's bitch, i wouldve handed over my spot

he's doing what he feels is best, and i trust his judgement

but im not going down without a vote

so stick give me the word and ill make the thread
Old 30 Dec 2006, 01:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Make the thread. Let's see who the Lil Niggas think is the Lil Nigga Leader.
Old 30 Dec 2006, 11:16 PM   #14 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Damn...STICK's all goin' Lil' Ze from City Of God and shit...

Nice.

This thread fucking owns, by the way...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.

Last edited by The Glue; 30 Dec 2006 at 11:18 PM.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2006, 02:05 AM   #15 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Holy shit, maybe the lil' niggas could split into 2 fuckin' groups.....I mean could this possibly spawn another group like "Lil' Nigga's Black and White"
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote