ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

message for all you beastly motherfuckers part 2

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Dec 2006, 06:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
the true heir to hogwarts

Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default message for all you beastly motherfuckers part 2

lmfao i flamed the shit out of harry potter lmfaooooo

no seriously fuck him

okay heres the thing

shortly after reading me thread, harry faggot got a little too pissed off. he proceeded to murder his pet owl. then he attempted suicide, self inflicted death spell via magic wand, but he failed since he's such a fuck eater.

anyways that is not me point.

you may not know this, but after harry did that, he decided his rampage was not finished.

harry pothead then bought another pet owl, whom he appropriately named Joseph. Not too long ago, that little fuck Joseph showed up on me fuckin window ceil. I beat the shit out of that owl so bad, that he will never be able to fly again. dude's fuckin braindead because i pulled out me pocket knife and branded his head. the vets told me he should be under extreme care in the nearest hospital, but i was like fuck that. i taped his fuckin eyes and beak, then gave him a first class ticket back to merry ole hogwarts, so harry will get that message. if that jew ever sends that owl back here, i will send back nothing more than it's head. fuck you, joseph and fuck you, harry jewhead.

nevertheless, when i came home from the post office, i noticed that joseph had left a letter. that dumb motherfucker. i picked up the letter and do you know what i found? a profanity laced message, complete with racial slurs and homophobic slurs, and some death threats. at the end there was a secret message, that he put a spell on, and i had to decode. here is what the secret message said: i am going to kill you.

yeah well you know what harry bitch i have a double secret message for you: fuck you. i go by the name of only one thing, a rap group known even in bitchass hogwarts, where they are played 24/7 even during class..... THE LIL NIGGAAAAAA!!! BOOOOOOYSTAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!

fuck you harry nigger you can fuck off

big deal retard you can play quiddich. so can i bitch i rented the video game. lets see if you make it to the pros. according to most recruiting sites, you are only a ** prospect despite the fact that you have been hogwarts star since year 1, so shut your fuckin mouth. bitch ill take you on a one on one quiddich match, kick your fuckin ass into next week, i will take your place as star keeper. bitch im gonna fuckin play every position at quiddich, you may have a special wand, but i got a special fist which is going straight to your motherfuckin face if you get in me way, the fist will go right between your fuckin eyeballs

i am the heir to hogwarts

not harry retard

fuck him, besides he looks like an ugly rodent

with a dick spasm

LIL NIGGAS FOR LIFE!
TRUE HEIR TO HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF MAGIC!
BARRY BONDS WILL OWN HANK AARON JUST LIKE I OWN POTTER!
FUCK HARRY POTTER HES A SLUT!
HE TOOK MORE STEROIDS THAN ME AND BARRY COMBINED!
AND THATS SAYING SOMETHING!

finally

boystar

has come back

to hogwarts school of magic
Boystar is offline   Reply With Quote