ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

message for all you beastly motherfuckers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Dec 2006, 12:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
the true heir to hogwarts

Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default message for all you beastly motherfuckers

no this is not another song bitch

anyways i have a special announcement to make

you may have heard about me talking about me newest position

or maybe you saw the notice in me signature

either way i still have an announcement which i think you should read carefully

not only is boystar (booooystaaaaar!) the founder and leader of all niggers, but he is also the new heir to the hogwarts school of magic

fuck harry potter he aint nothin but a fucker, or should i say muggle, or should i say hes a little fuckin invisible bitch. Hey nigga faggot, why you gonna hide under a cloak you bitch, because you know i have taken your throne as the heir to hogwarts fucker. and im takin your bitch too, emma fuckin watson. kill that bitch.

i burn baby burn like disco inferno

here is another announcement: i am the new heir to hogwarts school of magic

cause im a fuckin wizard bitch

i got placed into the fuckin sortin hat, and it told me me destiny

here is what it said: dear young boystar (nigga jackin cars, in life hes going far, drinkin at the bar, hangin out on mars) i am the sorting hat. put me on your head and you will be sorted. okay here is your destiny: fuckin bitch, you picked the wrong day to fuck with me. instead of sorting you into a table, i will instead grant you one wish. but i will decide what wish that is, faggot. your wish is to become the hogwarts school of magic, so yes you will become it, your wish has been granted. you should feel honored. you should feel very proud and very good. now once you are a grownup you will own hogwarts school of magic. that means people will no longer be able to say your name. you will be referred to as THE HEIR TO HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF MAGIC WHOS NAME MUST NEVER EVER EVER EVER EEEEEVER BE SPOKEN AGAIN.

Finally.

Boystar.

Has Come Back.

To Hogwarts School of Magic.

Nigga.

im the fuckin heir to the throne bitch

fuck you if you hate on me or me niggas

just when you thought it was safe to come out
Boystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2006, 02:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Does anybody even bother to read his repetitive shit anymore?

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2006, 02:29 PM   #3 (permalink)

Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Good one.
Old 29 Dec 2006, 04:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Magic Magic Ninjas Whut!!

Magic Magic Ninjas Whut!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2006, 04:56 PM   #5 (permalink)

Dragon! Dragon!

Duh-duh-dragon!