ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Juggalo trivia thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Dec 2006, 06:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Question Juggalo trivia thread

I know this is going to turn into a Juggalo hater thread so I chose to put it in the War Zone to being with.

I noticed we have a few Juggalos here in PWF: Winnepeg, Shaggy and a guy that just calls himself "Juggalo" or at least I think the 2 switched names but whatever.

So lets have a little Psychopathic/ ICP/ Juggalo trivia:

Here's how it works between the "FUCK ICP" and the "this thread sucks" posts we will answer a question than if it's correct ask a new question...So here we go:

First Question

The diss song "Slim Anus" what CD was the track featured on and on what radio show did Eminem diss ICP/Twiztid to inspire them to make the diss track?
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2006, 06:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Psychopaths from Outer Space, Howard Stern
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2006, 06:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christ
Psychopaths from Outer Space, Howard Stern
That is correct now it's your turn to ask a question...
Old 11 Dec 2006, 06:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Who was the 6th member of the original Dark Lotus lineup and what happened to cause him to no longer be affiliated with Psychopathic?
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2006, 06:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christ
Who was the 6th member of the original Dark Lotus lineup and what happened to cause him to no longer be affiliated with Psychopathic?
Marz.... hes gone cause hes a douchebag

Name the cover song off of Twiztid's Freek show album and who originally composed it.

Last edited by Dick Biggs; 11 Dec 2006 at 06:41 PM.
Dick Biggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2006, 06:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Biggs
Marz.... hes gone cause hes a douchebag

Name the cover song off of Twiztid's Freek show album and who originally composed it.
People are Strange Originally done by The Doors

Here's the whole MARZ story from faygoluvers.net:

Quote:
Marz released 'Lung Fu Mo She' in 2000, and subsequently released "In The Mud" and "Third Eye" as singles. A low-budget video was also recorded for "In The Mud." Marz also had their track, "Cupid" featured on the 'E-Magine Supercuts' compilation album.

Marz jumped on the road with the Insane Clown Posse and Nashville Pussy for the ICP's first leg of the Bizzar/Bizaar nationwide tour. When the leg of the tour was over, ICP was so impressed with their opening act that they got Marz (Zlatko) into the studio with them and cut the aggresive track, "Fuck Dem." That track was later included on the Psychopathic Records 2001 sampler.

ICP were again impressed with Marz, so much that Violent J, a member of the ICP, pulled Marz aside shortly after mixing their collaboration, and asked Marz to be apart of the upcoming 'supergroup,' Dark Lotus. Dark Lotus was to consist of ICP, Blaze Ya Dead Homie, Twiztid (another bizarre two-man rap group) and now Marz. They already had some of the debut Dark Lotus album, 'Tales From The Lotus Pod,' recorded and mixed down, but J wanted Marz to become the sixth member of the group. Marz accepted.

but that's not all J had to offer Marz. ICP was so impressed with Marz's performances and love for the Juggalos (ICP's fans) that they wanted him to come out with them and Blaze Ya Dead Homie for the second leg of the tour. But Marz had a problem... he couldn't afford another tour bus! So ICP offered to let him, Pat (now going under the alias of Kaos) and Robert (now going under the alias of DJ Juggernaut) to ride on their bus. But there was a catch... ICP was feeling the band. They wanted Marz to ditch the rest of the band besides Kaos and DJ Juggernaut. Since the band didn't do any of the work on the record, and they were just costing him tons of money, he complied. Marz had become a 1-man army.

Violent J also suggested Marz and Kaos start to wear facepaint, at least for this tour, so they could fit into the live 'Juggalo vibe'. Marz also complied with this, and he and Kaos came out with skull facepaint and black outfits covered in magic symbols (Zlatko had always been interested in magic since his teenage days growing up in Croatia)

So Marz did the Bizzar/Bizaar tour. Kaos became his live hype-man, and Robert continued to help him program beats in the studio/be his roommate.

After a solid grip of touring, Marz, ICP, Twiztid and Blaze entered the studio in Detroit, MI and, with the help of producers Mike E. Clark and Mike Puwal, recorded 'Tales From The Lotus Pod.' This was undoubtedly some of the darkest rap music to ever be laid down. Certain choruses and background voices are 100% real conjuring spells pulled right from Marz's books of magic, which he brought to the studio.

'Tales From The Lotus Pod' was released and soon after Marz had the oppurtunity to perform at the giant Gathering Of The Juggalos 2001 in Toledo, OH. This was a 3 day event held in a major arena that consisted of merchandise booths, artist Q & A seminars, autograph signings, professional wrestling, entertainment booths, and concerts in the evening put on by all Psychopathic Records artists along with some other national acts.

Marz performed his own set and then particpated in the first ever Dark Lotus performance. It was a very monumental weekend for Zlatko Hukic, who spent his days as a teen in poverty listening to 2-Pac records.

Coming off of the Gathering, Marz was on a high and was set to do some instore appearances around the country. But, not all stories have happy endings, and E-Magine Entertainment still had a part to play in this.

The story is partly muddled, and it appears everyone has their own. Violent J says that E-Magine Entertainment got word that Marz was on Dark Lotus, and emailed all of the Juggalo sites telling them to interview Marz. J took this as a diss and booted Marz from Dark Lotus. J also said he didn't know why Marz dropped his band or put on facepaint, and that it was just Marz trying to "steal Juggalos." J was also mad that Marz didn't sign with Psychopathic Records. Marz says that while E-Magine did the wrong thing, J told him to take his facepaint off and drop the band. Marz also said that he didn't sign with Psychopathic because they weren't willing to buy his E-Magine contract. But, Marz backed off and said it was "Joe's band," ("Joe" being Violent J) and if J wanted him out, he would leave.

Another (very reliable) story is that ICP offered Marz a bad contract, and he declined (apparently, it's the same contract they offered Blaze Ya Dead Homie, and Blaze didn't realize it until Marz talked to him.)

So, it looked like Marz was out, and Psychopathic was re-releasing 'Tales From the Lotus Pod' with Marz's vocals taken out, and Native American rapper Anybody Killa's vocals put in. Violent J referred to it as, "the REAL Dark Lotus." Marz's response was in the form of song, and he released "The REAL Dark Lotus", on Halloween to the internet.

Dissing between the parties ensued, but now it appears that they have attempted to lay their beef to rest.
Keeping on topic of covers:

Name the ICP cover from "Bizzar," who originally did the song and why ICP was hated by some Juggalos because of it?

Last edited by BOSTON; 11 Dec 2006 at 06:50 PM.
Old 11 Dec 2006, 06:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer

Its lets go all the way... I just cant remember who san the original version... dont really care either...
Old 11 Dec 2006, 07:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Its lets go all the way... I just cant remember who san the original version... dont really care either...
Originally done by Sly Fox in which some Juggalos hated on ICP for letting MTV play the video during their late night video rotation.

Here's an easy one:

What was ICP's original name before they where called the Insane Clown Poose? and name one of their original releases under the old name.
Old 11 Dec 2006, 07:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
Sick in the head

I would answer this, but the trivia is getting stale man...you wanna chat just add me to your msn

riseandfall@hotmail.com
Old 11 Dec 2006, 07:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
I would answer this, but the trivia is getting stale man...you wanna chat just add me to your msn

riseandfall@hotmail.com

It's alll good bro...I actually started this thread for the 2 posters that decided to jump on the Juggalo bandwagon and I would figure would be all over this thread but are nowhere to be found at this point and time.
Old 11 Dec 2006, 07:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bruce
Originally done by Sly Fox in which some Juggalos hated on ICP for letting MTV play the video during their late night video rotation.

Here's an easy one:

What was ICP's original name before they where called the Insane Clown Posse? and name one of their original releases under the old name.
From the behind the paint book, its originally the JJ boys with John Kickjazz, but released their first album as Inner City Posse, with Beverly Killz, Basement Cuts, and Dog Beats.

Who was the local fan boy that was given the chance to join ICP for a short while after Shaggy's brother left?

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2006, 07:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Sexay
From the behind the paint book, its originally the JJ boys with John Kickjazz, but released their first album as Inner City Posse, with Beverly Killz, Basement Cuts, and Dog Beats.

Who was the local fan boy that was given the chance to join ICP for a short while after Shaggy's brother left?
Damn we got a real Juggalo here I am going to give this a wild guess because I haven't finished reading the book but is it Greeze-E?
Old 11 Dec 2006, 07:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

Yo, Ive been readin but I'm pretty new as a juggalo, been listening for a month or to so i dont know much on the "back in the day" icp, or much behind the paint information.
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2006, 07:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bruce
Damn we got a real Juggalo here I am going to give this a wild guess because I haven't finished reading the book but is it Greeze-E?
yeah that's right. I don't remember if he was recorded on Carnival Of Carnage or not I can't remember but it was just a couple months before the release of the first joker card.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2006, 07:50 PM   #15 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

Quote:
If your refering to Masta Shake... He didn't jump on any "bandwagon" he has been down with the clown since there age of 14....

He's talking about me and Jacob Goodnight AKA "shaggy 2 dope"
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote