ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

"jacob goodnight"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Dec 2006, 02:16 AM   #1 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R
Default "jacob goodnight"

Now that sticks done wit yo BITCH ass, i wanna round at tearin you apart. So come on down motha fucka. You say juggalos dont bust other juggalos, well bitch good thing you aint no juggalo. you a fuckn juggalette, BITCH. so now that i sent you an open arm invite to the worst ass beatin of ya life, what you gunna do? gunna come make a fuckn fool of your self, or you wanna just tap the fuck out now and save the embarrassment. Cause i will verbally tear you apart worse then The rock and Chris Jericho tag teaming on Stephanie McMahon TRICK.

peace.
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2006, 02:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
the true heir to hogwarts

Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Heres my best advice: give it a rest. It's not like this guy's a challenge anyways.
Boystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2006, 02:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boystar
Heres my best advice: give it a rest. It's not like this guy's a challenge anyways.

Aww, by the time i get to start a flame, they are to worn down and shown as a no challenge. haha. oh well.
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2006, 02:31 AM   #4 (permalink)
the true heir to hogwarts

Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Our good buddy Glen has never been a challenge. First of all, the dude's braindead and retarded to begin with, and he thinks flaming is a contest to see who can say the most ignorant shit in a span of a couple days.

The dude's nothing more than a human punching bag. If you want to continue pounding him, then be my guest. Right now Glen's busy wimpering in the corner. Hopefully he comes out and takes the beating that you have ready for him.
Boystar is offline   Reply With Quote