ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Alright let's get this over with: step the fuck up nigga!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Nov 2006, 03:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
the true heir to hogwarts

Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Alright let's get this over with: step the fuck up nigga!

If you 100% down with the Lil Niggas 4 life and 4 ever... then stand up and represent nigga... if you not..... then sit down and shut the fuck up..... I'm here to find out who's loyal to the grave and who's not....... so yeah put on your colors and throw up your signs and lets see whos down...... motherfucker...... nigger...... lol....
Boystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2006, 03:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I'm a REAL Lil Nigga. I'm a Lil Nigga FOR LIFE
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2006, 03:58 PM   #3 (permalink)

Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

That's what I thought, thanks for confirming it, Stick Nigga. I wouldn't have expected any other reply from you, my fellow cotten picking nigger.
Old 17 Nov 2006, 06:53 PM   #4 (permalink)

I am not afraid of removing every single motherfucker except Stick. Make a fucking Nigger Tag Team if I have to. You want a spot, you gotta fucking pledge allegiance.

You know what I've seen ever since the Lil Niggas has formed? Niggas sitting around and doing nothing, Niggas actually having the nerve to refer to their group in jest and look at it as a joke, Niggas abandoning their name and their heritage, Niggas acting like this is a group where the memberships are nothing more than a waste of space, Niggas acting like their group is a thing of the past, Niggas acting like they wouldn't honestly to god give up their lives for their groups.

That's why this thread was made. The first thread was for signing up, and now this is for confirmation. As of right now, all Niggas still have their spot, but the only way you're keeping it is if you want to keep it, it's as simple as that.
Old 17 Nov 2006, 08:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

i was at a movie

real dogs smell blood, we ride together, we die together
Old 17 Nov 2006, 08:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

^Bad Niggas for life..
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2006, 12:24 AM   #7 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

RTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to RTT

shit, i'm blazing and i live in the black side of town

what more do you want

You down with RTT?
RTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2006, 12:28 AM   #8 (permalink)

TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Send a message via MSN to TheGame

OH OH OH OH! I wanna be a real G in the hood!!!!!! Pick me pick me!

Thanks to Duke for the banner
TheGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2006, 12:31 AM   #9 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

RTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGame
OH OH OH OH! I wanna be a real G in the hood!!!!!! Pick me pick me!
Have you ever thrown a chihuahua off the top of a roof on a skyscraper in the projects?

You down with RTT?
Old 18 Nov 2006, 12:38 AM   #10 (permalink)

TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Eh, if only I knew what that was?

Old 18 Nov 2006, 12:39 AM   #11 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

Quote:
Eh, if only I knew what that was?
Then you can't be a Lil Nigga.

You down with RTT?
Old 18 Nov 2006, 12:41 AM   #12 (permalink)

Damnit. Fuck this, I'll go join something else.

Old 18 Nov 2006, 12:42 AM   #13 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

Quote:
Damnit. Fuck this, I'll go join something else.
There's always the PWF Chess Club.

You down with RTT?
Old 18 Nov 2006, 12:42 AM   #14 (permalink)

Anything else?

Old 18 Nov 2006, 12:44 AM   #15 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

Quote:
Anything else?
You can always act old and have rule over everybody.

But that will make you a poseur~.

You down with RTT?