ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Message (or should I say massage) for the Lil Niggas:

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Nov 2006, 08:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
the true heir to hogwarts

Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Message (or should I say massage) for the Lil Niggas:

Are you niggers willing to change your legal and user name to your rap(e) name? That'll prove that you're hardcore.
Boystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2006, 12:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

You know what's really hardcore? Chopping off your hands. Try it some time.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2006, 01:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejones
Are you niggers willing to change your legal and user name to your rap(e) name? That'll prove that you're hardcore.
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah Lil' Skrill up in dis bitch reppin da 4-8-0 this da fullest shun.....My birf certificate will be legally changed to Lil' Skrill...Yo yo yo peep this my homies from da AZ also be dem lil Nuks repin the 602, 623 and the 52izzzy. Foos be creepin and I needs all my little Nuks with the ice on they wrist be lettin this Shoouldah Lean be let ya Shoouldah Lean be all of in dis pop yo calla FOO!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2006, 02:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

Old 13 Nov 2006, 04:22 PM   #5 (permalink)

Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Damn Tri... you're a true nigger... because your ancestors were legally owned by caucasian males who ran plantations... damn right... my negroe

Okay Tri is a great example, he has changed his name and set the standard for all Lil Niggas to follow.

I will now follow in his footsteps.

And Exo, sorry, but self mutilation is not my specialty. Putting a bullet in your brain and putting some semen in your mom is my specialty.

PS You're an ugly bitch.

PPS Fuck you ho.

PPPS Fuck you again because youre a trick.
Old 14 Nov 2006, 02:51 AM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boystar
Damn Tri... you're a true nigger... because your ancestors were legally owned by caucasian males who ran plantations... damn right... my negroe

Okay Tri is a great example, he has changed his name and set the standard for all Lil Niggas to follow.

I will now follow in his footsteps.

And Exo, sorry, but self mutilation is not my specialty. Putting a bullet in your brain and putting some semen in your mom is my specialty.

PS You're an ugly bitch.

PPS Fuck you ho.

PPPS Fuck you again because youre a trick.
Nah foo stay kool with the E-X-O cause maybe the Lil Nigiz could be up on the KPWF radio to promote out new EP dropin in 2007....It's all about the free promo my brotha.
Old 14 Nov 2006, 02:52 AM   #7 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

RTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to RTT

exo see us rollin

he hatin

You down with RTT?
RTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Nov 2006, 08:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
2 dolla's ya'll

Alex's Sister has a spectacular aura aboutAlex's Sister has a spectacular aura about

Alex I swear, ya need to change ya underwear! Daddys gonna put you over his knees again boy.
Alex's Sister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Nov 2006, 08:23 PM   #9 (permalink)

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BITCH
Old 15 Nov 2006, 08:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
2 dolla's ya'll

Alex's Sister has a spectacular aura aboutAlex's Sister has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boystar
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BITCH
now that's no ways ta be takin to your sis. You best watch yo's mouth 'for i get's mah pimp to put you in place boy.
Old 15 Nov 2006, 08:28 PM   #11 (permalink)

Back the fuck off, you rejected nigger.

I don't even read what you say bitch.

You half jew half muslim bitch whore.
Old 15 Nov 2006, 08:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
2 dolla's ya'll

now why you gone givin massages to you's little friends huh? I give em bj's and the clap for only 2 dollas.
Old 15 Nov 2006, 10:42 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex's Sister
now why you gone givin massages to you's little friends huh? I give em bj's and the clap for only 2 dollas.
Is that actually a pic of his sister?
Old 15 Nov 2006, 10:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young'n Dawg Jr
Is that actually a pic of his sister?
Yeah dude...the guy's whole fuckin family posted here for a few days...it was a riot...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Nov 2006, 10:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

I don't get it why are we brining back that old joke?