ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Banned from PW.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Nov 2006, 11:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Banned from PW.com

I know you all don't like drama from pw over here but listen to this shit I was banned for responing to a Mr. Kennedy thread by saying: "I think Mr. Kennedy's ring work is ok and I do enjoy his mic skills, but I don't masterbate to his matches like some of you people that post here"

Would I even get banned from the WWE forum for saying that here?

Last edited by BOSTON; 08 Nov 2006 at 01:14 PM.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2006, 11:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

It depends...maybe...

But then again that's you.

Shit...I got banned from that piece for laughing at a box of Twinkies...come to think of it, the Twinkies probably got the business end of that collision...

Oh yeah and just because it's obligatory at this point...Fuck PW.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2006, 11:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I think my comment hit way too close to home for some of those Kennedy marks who are the powers that be over at PW.
Old 07 Nov 2006, 12:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

You didn't get banned for that

Just cause that may have been your last post doesn't mean thats what you were banned for. PW isn't that nazish
Old 07 Nov 2006, 12:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC

Just cause that may have been your last post doesn't mean thats what you were banned for. PW isn't that nazish
Well it's either that or someone banned me for the hell of it. I didn't really say or do much.

But I did and said what I went there to do and say...so it's all good in the end.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Nov 2006, 01:15 AM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC

It wasn't my last post.....I know how you guys are about 10 hours behind when it comes to me posting shit you don't like and yes PW is totally Nazi.
Old 07 Nov 2006, 02:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Fuck PW
Old 07 Nov 2006, 05:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Kill Whitey
Old 08 Nov 2006, 04:15 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

who banned you???

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Nov 2006, 08:14 AM   #10 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G O D
who banned you???
How the fuck is he suppose to know shane

It doesn't tell you who banned you...
Old 08 Nov 2006, 12:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by G O D
who banned you???
Some guy that jerks off to Mr. Kennedy everytime he see's him on tv.
Old 08 Nov 2006, 05:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
I'VE GOT GONNORHAEA

Claire Midia has a brilliant futureClaire Midia has a brilliant futureClaire Midia has a brilliant futureClaire Midia has a brilliant futureClaire Midia has a brilliant futureClaire Midia has a brilliant futureClaire Midia has a brilliant futureClaire Midia has a brilliant futureClaire Midia has a brilliant futureClaire Midia has a brilliant futureClaire Midia has a brilliant future

NUKIE is a fucking faggot.
Claire Midia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Nov 2006, 05:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

It was SC
Old 08 Nov 2006, 06:07 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Perry
NUKIE is a fucking faggot.
Are you talking about me aka Boston or the real Nukie the rapper?
Old 08 Nov 2006, 09:06 PM   #15 (permalink)
Bio
Fuck Tanning!

Bio is totally BABLAM-ableBio is totally BABLAM-ableBio is totally BABLAM-ableBio is totally BABLAM-ableBio is totally BABLAM-ableBio is totally BABLAM-ableBio is totally BABLAM-ableBio is totally BABLAM-ableBio is totally BABLAM-ableBio is totally BABLAM-ableBio is totally BABLAM-able
Send a message via MSN to Bio

I thought this was going to be about me.

http://mbrodie.deviantart.com/ Last Added: Summer Slam Poster
Bio is offline   Reply With Quote