ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

The Lil Niggas

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Nov 2006, 05:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
the true heir to hogwarts

Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default The Lil Niggas

So yeah I'm starting a new seven member rap group called The Lil Niggas. Here are the seven spots:

Boystar (pronounced Boooystaaar)- Alex
Young Fizzle- B.A.M.F
Baby Corey- Tri
Shaeyne (pronounced Shane)- Townduke
Monkey Crack- STICK
Tough and Strong- C-Skill
Innoncent and Vulnerable- N/A
The Young'n Dawg Junior- Nukie

Sign up and request a name. Boystar (pronounced Boooystaaar) is taken. Young Fizzle, Baby Corey, Shaeyne (pronounced Shane), Monkey Crack, Tough and Strong, Innocent and Vulnerable, and The Young'n Dawg Junior are not taken.

Boystar is me and the leader of the group. Young Fizzle is mentally retarded. Baby Corey is still developing his motor skills. Shaeyne is a street poet who is intelligent but addicted to methamphetamine and anabolic steroids. Monkey Crack is biracial and confused about the world. Tough and Strong is violent and dangerous. Innocent and Vulnerable is a teenager who was sexually and physically abused as a child and has alot of anger in him. The Young'n Dawg Junior is the best overall rapper besides me with the most potential.

Last edited by Boystar; 13 Nov 2006 at 05:04 PM.
Boystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2006, 05:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I wanna be Monkey Crack.

That'll be hella fuckin' dope.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2006, 06:00 PM   #3 (permalink)

Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Okay.

I hope you got some mad rhymes.

Nigga.

I just got a call from my boss.

He's gonna kick the living shit out of me, mortgage my house, and eat my nuts if I can't make this group a success.

So please help people.

I know Dexter isn't the only talented rapper here.

Dexter writes his rhymes in the Laboratory lol.

Boooystaaar
Old 05 Nov 2006, 07:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

I call Tough and Strong.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2006, 07:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

Baby Corey right chyeah, nigga
Old 05 Nov 2006, 07:44 PM   #6 (permalink)

Boooystaaar

GOOD JOB KEEP JOINING PEOPLE QUICK FAST

This group is gonna destroy rap music and all of it's so called artists.
Old 05 Nov 2006, 08:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

iLl b yOunG fiZzlE peas
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2006, 09:08 PM   #8 (permalink)

JOIN NIGGAS!
JOIN NIGGAS!
JOIN NIGGAS!
JOIN NIGGAS!

Come on don't make me cut this down to a 4 person group.

Boooystaaar

HELP
Old 06 Nov 2006, 02:36 AM   #9 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

RTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to RTT

Make my name "dropping shit on stuart scott" and i'm in.

You down with RTT?
RTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2006, 10:34 AM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Can I be The Young'n Dawg Junior?
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2006, 08:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Why the fuck was he banned? I wanted to be part of this rap group damnit
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2006, 08:48 PM   #12 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Not you Boystar. The lil niggas will be lost now.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2006, 08:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Damn
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2006, 09:29 PM   #14 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

yeah boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2006, 09:53 PM   #15 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dex
Why the fuck was he banned? I wanted to be part of this rap group damnit
My guess would be that neither Trev nor DC could stand the thought of the other one doing it first...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote