ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

SC's time to leave us the fuck alone
View Poll Results: Should SC leave?
Hell yeah send his bitch ass packing 4 20.00%
nah, just let the kid stay 16 80.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Aug 2006, 04:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default SC's time to leave us the fuck alone

Sorry man, tried to be cool about this, but you wanted to be a dick. I'm sick to death of this SC turning pwf into his mini pw. If any of you didn't know, SC here is admin on another wrestling board. And everything he does here is in it's shadow. SC needs to get his ass off the admin panel at pwf and stop his crap. He's bringing this board down. I'm tired of it and so are a lot of other people.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 16 Aug 2006, 04:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

I'm not leaving just cause you want power again. I still like this place so who the hell are you to tell me to just leave. I take care of PW and PWF...so fucking what? What have I possibly down to make PWF, a mini- PW?

So just cause I said no to re-admining YOU and for me to step down (omg lolz~! ) you go cry to the masses. Oh boo-hoo.
Old 16 Aug 2006, 04:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC
I'm not leaving just cause you want power again. I still like this place so who the hell are you to tell me to just leave. I take care of PW and PWF...so fucking what? What have I possibly down to make PWF, a mini- PW?

So just cause I said no to re-admining YOU and for me to step down (omg lolz~! ) you go cry to the masses. Oh boo-hoo.
You don't even have enough respect for the masses to listen to them. You have a serious problem. I could care less about admining, I'm trying to restore some respectability to this place. The respectability that you're bringing down with your constant fuck ups and worthless posting.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 16 Aug 2006, 04:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

LMAO, ok one fuck-up in like 2 years....wow omg im KILLING THESE FORUMS!!!! HOW DARE I!!! I've stuck with this forum through the ups and downs and I ain't leaving just come some fucking punk bitch who left a while back wants back in.

edit: oh sweet now there's a poll . Wow you don't know how to take no well do you exo?
Old 16 Aug 2006, 04:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC
LMAO, ok one fuck-up in like 2 years....wow omg im KILLING THESE FORUMS!!!! HOW DARE I!!! I've stuck with this forum through the ups and downs and I ain't leaving just come some fucking punk bitch who left a while back wants back in.
That's a lie and you know. The fact is you did leave the board for a year so you could jack off with amanda and pw. And then you came back, when nobody even cared you were gone, and started the gradual decline of pwf as we know it. You bailed on this place a long time ago. The only thing to do now is make it official and get your pathetic has been ass the fuck out of the leaderboard. People hate you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC
edit: oh sweet now there's a poll . Wow you don't know how to take no well do you exo?
I didn't make it

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 16 Aug 2006, 04:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

at least SC didn't ban himself again
Old 16 Aug 2006, 04:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

Left for a year? ...must have missed that.

I took a break for a couple months, yes how dare I take a break. I'm a terrible person. This is hilarious, you asked me to step down in a PM, and I said no thanks I'd like to stay (yes I skimmed it cause all I saw was me step down and you take my place, I've read it all now and it's basically that) and you can't handle it. Must be a huge blow to you ego
Old 16 Aug 2006, 04:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC
Left for a year? ...must have missed that.

I took a break for a couple months, yes how dare I take a break. I'm a terrible person. This is hilarious, you asked me to step down in a PM, and I said no thanks I'd like to stay (yes I skimmed it cause all I saw was me step down and you take my place, I've read it all now and it's basically that) and you can't handle it. Must be a huge blow to you ego
A couple months what was it, like 11. My ego doesn't need the stroke from some 18 year old hyperactive ADD retard who can't even let little pwf live without him. Tell me SC how much ego does it take to run a board with 5,000 posts a day and still find the time for us?

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 16 Aug 2006, 04:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Umm... what happened other than the virus thing?
Old 16 Aug 2006, 04:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
A couple months what was it, like 11. My ego doesn't need the stroke from some 18 year old hyperactive ADD retard who can't even let little pwf live without him. Tell me SC how much ego does it take to run a board with 5,000 posts a day and still find the time for us?
If i didn't care about pwf I would have left once I got my PW admin spot.
Old 16 Aug 2006, 04:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC
If i didn't care about pwf I would have left once I got my PW admin spot.
Well, thanks for making sure we all know where you're priorities are. It's obvious by this post that you're a pw mark. You don't care about pwf. You only care about your pathetic tech boy resume

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 16 Aug 2006, 04:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
Umm... what happened other than the virus thing?
When I installed a new hack it didnt agree with the board (wasn't my fault but it is in exo's eyes) and it wiped a day of posts.

Not even kevin can control the virus, it was an advertisers thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
Well, thanks for making sure we all know where you're priorities are. It's obvious by this post that you're a pw mark. You don't care about pwf. You only care about your pathetic tech boy resume
Are you retarded? I said IF I DIDNT CARE ABOUT PWF I WOULD HAVE LEFT. I didn't leave. Which means OMG~! I care about PWF. So don't say I don't care about PWF.
Old 16 Aug 2006, 04:45 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC
Are you retarded? I said IF I DIDNT CARE ABOUT PWF I WOULD HAVE LEFT. I didn't leave. Which means OMG~! I care about PWF. So don't say I don't care about PWF.
So you take off, gain an admin spot at pw, then decide it's time to come back over to pwf and bring us all along. You're an idiot. You're just desparate and paranoid.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 16 Aug 2006, 04:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
So you take off, gain an admin spot at pw, then decide it's time to come back over to pwf and bring us all along. You're an idiot. You're just desparate and paranoid.
Now I've left twice now? Wow I am learning so many new things from you. Please tell me more!
Old 16 Aug 2006, 04:47 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC
Now I've left twice now? Wow I am learning so many new things from you. Please tell me more!
Your mothers a whore and you need to move out of your home.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Closed Thread