ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

background beatings

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Aug 2006, 11:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default background beatings

Who's beating it in the background?

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2006, 12:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I think you are stroking it too your own posts.....EXO give it a rest just because one admin said it was ok to post a background music thread in the entertainment forum doesn't mean that it gives you the green light to spam up PWF with these retarted background forums....let's pray that this isn't really EXO but someone that just hacked into his account and giving him a bad name.

Last edited by BOSTON; 11 Aug 2006 at 12:14 PM.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2006, 12:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Jones
I think you are stoking it too your own posts.....EXO give it a rest just because one admin said it was ok to post a background music thread in the entertainment forum doesn't mean that it gives you the green light to spam up PWF with these retarted background forums....let's pray that this isn't really EXO but someone that just hacked into his account and giving him a bad name.
Shut up you stupid tin foil hat wearing dumb fuck. I'll make all the goddamned background threads I want. Now go conjure up some conspiracy theories. Maybe Cheney wanted me to do this bitch.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 11 Aug 2006, 12:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
Shut up you stupid tin foil hat wearing dumb fuck. I'll make all the goddamned background threads I want. Now go conjure up some conspiracy theories. Maybe Cheney wanted me to do this bitch.
What a spazz you are today I think you need to change your tampon before you talk to me boy....
Old 11 Aug 2006, 12:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
What a spazz you are today I think you need to change your tampon before you talk to me boy....
What a dumb motherfucker you are everyday If you donít like my background threads, then keep your moonbat ass out of them and go watch the sky for ufoís or something.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 11 Aug 2006, 12:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
What a dumb motherfucker you are everyday If you don’t like my background threads, then keep your moonbat ass out of them and go watch the sky for ufo’s or something.
Wow you are worse at this war zone shit then these newbie spammers are only on your 3rd post and already running out of material it's kind of sad when a guy has no job, can't get laid and posts from his parents' basement has NOTHING else to post about so he becomes a background homo.
Old 11 Aug 2006, 12:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Wow you are worse at this war zone shit then these newbie spammers are only on your 3rd post and already running out of material it's kind of sad when a guy has no job, can't get laid and posts from his parents' basement has NOTHING else to post about so he becomes a background homo.
Boston, everyone knows your unfunny hack ass is nothing but a loser. Maybe the arizona sun has fried what was left or your brain. Or maybe the satalite is sending you brain waves from space and controlling your mind. Whatever the case is, go get fucked by a dog like the bitch you are.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 11 Aug 2006, 12:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
Boston, everyone knows your unfunny hack ass is nothing but a loser. Maybe the arizona sun has fried what was left or your brain. Or maybe the satalite is sending you brain waves from space and controlling your mind. Whatever the case is, go get fucked by a dog like the bitch you are.
So where's the background wrestling, background news in MOTM, background polls maybe background suggestions threads?

EXO, today you are being a retarded spammer maybe Marbles got some laughs posting multiple threads like this 4 years ago but you don't and will never have half the amount of respect that he had and still has here in PWF and by posting a thread like this in the War Zone you are just asking for a verbal being like the little bitch you are and will always be....just listen to yourself "WAAAAHHH Boston doesn't like the government WAAAHH I'll post whatever I want WAAAHH go get fucked by a dog" CRY ME A FUCKIN RIVER....Aleast peps like GLUE and MAC have intelligent comebacks when in the War Zone you just sound like a crying little bitch.
Old 11 Aug 2006, 12:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
So where's the background wrestling, background news in MOTM, background polls maybe background suggestions threads?

EXO, today you are being a retarded spammer maybe Marbles got some laughs posting multiple threads like this 4 years ago but you don't and will never have half the amount of respect that he had and still has here in PWF and by posting a thread like this in the War Zone you are just asking for a verbal being like the little bitch you are and will always be....just listen to yourself "WAAAAHHH Boston doesn't like the government WAAAHH I'll post whatever I want WAAAHH go get fucked by a dog" CRY ME A FUCKIN RIVER....Aleast peps like GLUE and MAC have intelligent comebacks when in the War Zone you just sound like a crying little bitch.
Boston, you always have and you always will continue to suck. I can't even believe that you are concerned with respect levels. You're the door mat of pwf. Everyone hates you. You have no friends. You are without doubt, the biggest dumb fucking idiot on this board. Possibly on the entire internet. I dont' know why pwf is forced to tolerate your stupid ass. Maybe it's punishment from god. I don't have all the answers. I don't know what a "verbal being" is. I dont' know why you fear little green men from mars and invisible societies. But I do know one thing for sure. If you killed yourself, nobody would notice untill your rotting flesh started to smell better than your breath. And people would say, god that horrible stink is gone, I wonder what happened to Boston.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 11 Aug 2006, 01:07 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
Boston, you always have and you always will continue to suck. I can't even believe that you are concerned with respect levels. You're the door mat of pwf. Everyone hates you. You have no friends. You are without doubt, the biggest dumb fucking idiot on this board. Possibly on the entire internet. I dont' know why pwf is forced to tolerate your stupid ass. Maybe it's punishment from god. I don't have all the answers. I don't know what a "verbal being" is. I dont' know why you fear little green men from mars and invisible societies. But I do know one thing for sure. If you killed yourself, nobody would notice untill your rotting flesh started to smell better than your breath. And people would say, god that horrible stink is gone, I wonder what happened to Boston.
By spamming up all of PWF I don't see you making any new friends yourself. EXO again just listen to yourself "biggest dumb fucking idiot" what are you a 12 year old girl? And you don't know what a verbal beating is? This is right after calling me a stupid ass which really shows your maturity level...rotting flesh that smells worse than my breath? boy your are a retard how can you describe a person's personal hygene from just word he types on a bulletin board....I never though one day I would actually have to coach someone on how to insult me on his own thread.
Old 11 Aug 2006, 01:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
By spamming up all of PWF I don't see you making any new friends yourself. EXO again just listen to yourself "biggest dumb fucking idiot" what are you a 12 year old girl? And you don't know what a verbal beating is? This is right after calling me a stupid ass which really shows your maturity level...rotting flesh that smells worse than my breath? boy your are a retard how can you describe a person's personal hygene from just word he types on a bulletin board....I never though one day I would actually have to coach someone on how to insult me on his own thread.
If your breath stinks as much as your posts, we're all in a lot of trouble. Bet you cleared a couple rooms on the first joke once they caught wind of what was coming out of your mouth. Maturity level? LMAO. Go eat a bullet shit for brains.

Quote:
verbal being

http://rapidshare.de/files/29039432/...skull.mp3.html

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 11 Aug 2006, 01:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
If your breath stinks as much as your posts, we're all in a lot of trouble. Bet you cleared a couple rooms on the first joke once they caught wind of what was coming out of your mouth. Maturity level? LMAO. Go eat a bullet shit for brains.

Well thanks for pointing out the spelling error that's the first intelligent thing you have done all day....Now here's a challenge for you EXO are you ready?

Describe in a mature intelligent way how one person's posts can smell.

or just post another one of your now famous menstral based posts it's up to you.
Old 11 Aug 2006, 01:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Well thanks for pointing out the spelling error that's the first intelligent thing you have done all day....Now here's a challenge for you EXO are you ready?

Describe in a mature intelligent way how one person's posts can smell.

or just post another one of your now famous menstral based posts it's up to you.
Well Boston, itís kind of like the way that people laugh at you, and you think it means youíre doing a good job. The sad thing is, youíre the joke, and you donít even know it.

Listen to this again, in case you missed it:

Maybe you should play it in your little club. It gets more laughs than you do.

And yes, your posts still stink. They're like shit mist all over this board. Everyone is crappier than the next.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 11 Aug 2006, 02:56 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
Well Boston, it’s kind of like the way that people laugh at you, and you think it means you’re doing a good job. The sad thing is, you’re the joke, and you don’t even know it.

Listen to this again, in case you missed it:

Maybe you should play it in your little club. It gets more laughs than you do.

And yes, your posts still stink. They're like shit mist all over this board. Everyone is crappier than the next.
Well I can't download that shit at work I'll have to wait until later on that but let me guess that's you and a few other talking a bunch of shit about me on your radio show correct? That fact that you event devoted anytime to me on that show makes you and whoever else is involved more pathetic than I could ever be.
Old 11 Aug 2006, 03:07 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Well I can't download that shit at work I'll have to wait until later on that but let me guess that's you and a few other talking a bunch of shit about me on your radio show correct? That fact that you event devoted anytime to me on that show makes you and whoever else is involved more pathetic than I could ever be.
It's nice that you are admitting your patheticness. You still need to come to terms with your retardation and your poor personal hygene, but hey, one thing at time. Still, don't be jealous my little show gets more laughs than your sad sorry act. I would say, don't quit your day job, but looks like you haven't. When'd they start putting computers in McDonalds?

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!