ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Jerome, still a bitch, further evidence.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Jun 2006, 02:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Jerome, still a bitch, further evidence.

Out of respect to Dade, I decided to post this in here. It's nice to see someone who still cares about being a mod around here.

I'm sure most of you know by now that jerome has decided to become a huge pussy and put me on ignore. Not like he doesn't mention it or anything. It's one thing to pussy out like that and run off. That's fine, no real shame in losing like that I guess. It's pretty much admitting that jerome is afraid to be verbaly abused on an internet wrestling message board. That could have been the end of it. But it's really something else to continue to be a bitch.

Take this little gem for example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I just thought it was Exo...hoping he and his mom could get some run as DC Superheros. But then...he'd have to actually have had sex with a woman or had the money to pay a whore to get infected with herpes, right?? So I guess that's out.

Late.
Now I can't imagine a reason why someone would go to all the trouble of putting someone else on ignore, brag about it, and continue to throw around insults. It's one of the sadest things I've ever seen on pwf. This lowers the bar just a little more. Even the worst posters in the history of pwf didn't resort to something this pathetic. Imagine, a grown man hiding behind his screen, throwing out horrible insults, and then telling everyone how proud he is about it.

Sad enough it's mom and whore jokes. I don't know though, I guess I'd just say I'd get herpes from sodomizing his wife or something. If you want a disease, you go to the source.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2006, 12:19 AM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Still cluckin'...still cluckin'...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jun 2006, 01:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

My slave is named Jerome.
Old 05 Jun 2006, 10:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Look everyone...Exo posted again.

It must be a workday. Too bad some of us are too busy with real jobs to care...

NetZero's $9.99 a month, BTW...but I'm guessing that's too steep.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 06 Jun 2006, 11:23 AM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

lmao, jerome continues to respond to me despite his claims that he doesn't care about the opinions of someone else on an internet wrestling message board 3,000 miles away. Guess my slave Jerome just doesn't want to stray to far from his "massah, massah."
Old 07 Jun 2006, 01:43 AM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

test.

Late.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MetallicaLightning.jpg (32.2 KB, 86 views)

Old 07 Jun 2006, 11:44 AM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Wow, that's a shitty assed banner. You fucking suck.
Old 07 Jun 2006, 09:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Lmao...just can't stop cluckin'...

What a fuckin' broad Exo is.

Late.

Old 07 Jun 2006, 09:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

RTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to RTT

You guys need to get along.

I mean, i'm not even part of the situation anymore.

Just make fun of each other for the points they make at a direct moment and not the past. THAT'S how I got out of my sterotype. And that's how you two can get out of your personal sterotypes.

Might not have made much sense but I hope it did.

You down with RTT?
RTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2006, 02:43 AM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Lol Exo vs Glue.......

It's like a heel vs heel match.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2006, 10:00 AM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonjay Dutt
Lol Exo vs Glue.......

It's like a heel vs heel match.
You mean a face vs face match lol.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2006, 11:48 AM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Lmao...just can't stop cluckin'...

What a fuckin' broad Exo is.

Late.
This from the bitch who fights with people he puts on ignore

You sure are one dumb mother fucker.
Old 09 Jun 2006, 08:45 AM   #13 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Wtf does cluckin' mean anyways
Old 09 Jun 2006, 08:48 PM   #14 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC
Wtf does cluckin' mean anyways
It's when annoying women nag at men for nothing in particular.

It's derived from the term "Chickenhead" which is ghetto for "annoying woman."

Late.

Old 09 Jun 2006, 11:56 PM   #15 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

You two really should play nice...

Quote:
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote