ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Jerome, Huge pussy or huge bitch, you decide.
View Poll Results: Is Jerome a huge pussy or a huge bitch, you decide!
Huge Pussy 1 16.67%
Huge Bitch 5 83.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Jun 2006, 10:49 AM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Jerome, Huge pussy or huge bitch, you decide.

Yes everyone, the wigger Jerome has admitted that he can not handle the verbal abuse I dished out on him. So, he ran and hid. Poor poor glue, got into a fight he couldn't win and then ran away. I guess he's only a tough guy when he's got 10 other people on the band wagon with him. But's it's cool, I know he'll take a peek at this thread. He really can't help himself. Which brings me to my point. If glue posts in this thread, it makes him a huge bitch who can't stop himself from reading what I have to say about him which makes him my new pet. But if he doesn't post it makes him a huge pussy who can't finish his fights so he runs away and like a coward but still wants to take shots at me behind his little cover. So vote, and let's decide, is Jerome a huge pussy or a huge bitch?
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jun 2006, 02:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

First, his name is Jerome?

secondly, what if he doesn't look at the thread?
Old 01 Jun 2006, 02:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher

His "black" name is Jerome. He's a wigger. Oh, and he'll look. But if he doesn't, I'd guess that falls into the huge pussy catagorie
Old 01 Jun 2006, 03:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Wine me, Dine me, 619 me!

Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.

You do realise that there will only be two people to vote? You and your buddy, Highlight.
Townduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jun 2006, 03:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Townduke
You do realise that there will only be two people to vote? You and your buddy, Highlight.
It's ok if you're afraid to voice yourself. ty
Old 01 Jun 2006, 04:31 PM   #6 (permalink)

Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
It's ok if you're afraid to voice yourself. ty
No, you've got it all wrong. If there was an option of Exo being a huge bitch, I would've voted it gladly.

You see the thing is that you keep going on about how Glue supposedly can't help himself referring to you in each of his posts, but you always seem to start this shit. It's not that Glue is a pussy, it's that he doesn't want to waste his time with you and your preschool insults. Sensible choice in my honest opinion.

Obviously the reason you are continuing this is because you feel you need to prove something . . he's already pwned you once, so he has nothing to prove . . which is why he doesn't need to waste valuable time on you. As for what you feel you need to prove to everybody, it's that you are the ultimate flamer rather than some random 10 year old loser.
Old 01 Jun 2006, 04:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
No, you've got it all wrong. If there was an option of Exo being a huge bitch, I would've voted it gladly.

You see the thing is that you keep going on about how Glue supposedly can't help himself referring to you in each of his posts, but you always seem to start this shit. It's not that Glue is a pussy, it's that he doesn't want to waste his time with you and your preschool insults. Sensible choice in my honest opinion.

Obviously the reason you are continuing this is because you feel you need to prove something . . he's already pwned you once, so he has nothing to prove . . which is why he doesn't need to waste valuable time on you. As for what you feel you need to prove to everybody, it's that you are the ultimate flamer rather than some random 10 year old loser.
There's 3 votes, I guess you lose.

Other than that, how the fuck does some noname bitch like you think for a second you should be getting invloved? You seem to be tugging at jeromes jock a little hard. If that whore has something to say to me, and it's obvious he does since he keeps talking about me, then he can say it. You trying to speak for him in something that has absolutely nothing to do with your closet ass only makes you look like a sideline cheerleader who's upset. Tell me you miserable dipshit, how the fuck it looks for you to go to all the effort to type something up about me, while speaking for someone else, about not wasting his time? It makes you look like a fucking tool. If you've got a crush on Jerome and need to suck his dick, then that's something you'll need to work out with him on your own time.
Old 01 Jun 2006, 04:49 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
It's not that Glue is a pussy, it's that he doesn't want to waste his time with you and your preschool insults. Sensible choice in my honest opinion.
Quoted For Emphasis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
There's 3 votes, I guess you lose.
Oh yeah, forgot about Alex.
Old 01 Jun 2006, 04:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

RTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to RTT

Quote:
Quoted For Emphasis.

Ok so now you're just acting like nothing was said before his first sentence.

I'll leave this to you two but damn you've got to bring it harder than that.

You down with RTT?
RTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jun 2006, 04:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Quoted For Emphasis.

Only total dipshits quote themselves. Even worse when they QFE themselves. That's just sad really when you have to resort to something like that.
Old 01 Jun 2006, 07:57 PM   #11 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Sort of but not really...it's a long story...and it pisses stupid rednecks off (case in point: this thread), so I like to tell it.

Quote:
Well I've put him on ignore, and I've said it a few times, but apparently Exo likes to pretend he's talking to me so that he can look tough to everyone else. He's very concerned with his e-image. I guess people in real life probably think he's just some fat loser who'll never move out of his mommie's house, so he has to come here to justify his existence to himself, or the rest of you.

Personally, he lives in SF (or so he claims) so as long as he's not wasting my air...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jun 2006, 08:05 PM   #12 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Well I voted for Huge Bitch!

Old 01 Jun 2006, 08:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC

Yeah but you don't count...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2006, 10:48 AM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC

Huge bitch looks like the winner. We all knew Jerome couldn't resist. He's like a crack whore craving rock. Thanks for justifying this thread and verifying the results jerome.
Old 14 Jun 2006, 12:29 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

So why is Exo banned yet???
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote