ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

The Highlight PM's

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 May 2006, 03:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default The Highlight PM's

Since we're all getting sued anyway, I figured I'd post the hilarious threats that Highlight sent to SC at the beginning of this little debacle.

Grow a pair of balls, you little porker. You don't sue people over hurt feelings. Stop playing with your pussy and start growing the fuck up. Fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highlight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SC
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SC
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SC
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SC
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SC
Quote:
I don't want to get into a huge arguement right now with you because i've never had a problem with you. You're a great person by the terms of the people on these boards.

I know PWF used to be "uncensored".

Why did and have you let people just "run over" each other when it is not in the warzone?

I do not want to legal action because it's ridiculous and I also don't feel that bad because after all, it's just a message board.

BUT if I have NEVER photoshopped or edited a picture to make fun of another person and I have never actually posted my picture on this site, THAT CAN be used in court.

I really don't want to do it.

Respond ASAP.
I don't understand, are you asking me not to take you to court?

Im confused
I just want you to do something about all the harassment and taking my picture off a completely new site and editing it for personal comedy.

I was banned and I did nothing.

The main thing i'm saying is that if I was banned for what I have done (Practically nothing.) then I would like you to ban Trevelbond or Rebel. They have been harassing me the most besides The Glue.

This is obviously a huge request but look deeper into it besides liking them as posters.

They went to take me out and they ended up doing it.

As for the court thing, i'm just saying that I don't want to go to court over this since it is a very juvenile matter but I will not let people think they can search and attack me personally by editing my picture to humiliate me.

posting a picture online makes it public domain, your case would be thrown out in court.

you were banned for constant spam and stuff like that.

i have to stand by their decision
What makes my comments spam and their comments not?

Also, I don't HAVE to only use the picture in court.

I can just use the comments said by these people.

If for nothing, this board would be shut down because of the rampant rule breaking going on.

I don't know if you knew this but the new law practically doesn't care if an attacking image was on another website. It's editing the photo in general and meaning it to harass another internet user.

They have done this.

PWF is its own private site, it makes its own rules it doesnt have to adhear to any laws other than copyright laws. Which none are being violated.

Don't threaten me with a lawsuit that you cant make

I don't think you actually get what i'm saying.

The new law says that no matter what the site's laws are, if you are personally attacking someone over the internet, you can take the case to court.

And this really isn't a threat. It's a suggestion. Mind you, i'm not even threatening you even if you could make it out to look like that. My suggestion is that you let PWF know that if enough events happen together, people can be pushed to this height.

Once again, the case would never hold up

And I am taking it as a threat, you're pming me about how I must ban trevel and reb or a lawsuit could happen

Ya know how silly that sounds, you'd actually go through the trouble of paying money to get back at someone on the internet. You need to get tougher skin, things like this happen ALL the time EVERYWHERE online. I really can't help you here. If you post your pic online, you have to expect anyone can view it and anything could happen to it.

My hands are tied

Once again. Not a threat. Just a very well considered suggestion.

Let me quote this again.

"I do not want to legal action because it's ridiculous and I also don't feel that bad because after all, it's just a message board."

The what do you want me to do, you know I'm not gonna remove trev and reb

And i would never suggest you sue this site

I wouldn't ever directly sue you or the site.

I WOULD sue Rebel, Trev, Sam, Glue and Stick for the harassment though.

Even if it's just a three day ban for Rebel only (Was the one who edited the picture), I would be ok with that at the very least.
Bring it on. Fat. Fuck.

-Trevelbond-
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2006, 03:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Hey jackass, give credit where credit is due. I, STICK, am the one who edited your ugly fucking mug. Give ME the proper credit you dumbfuck.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2006, 03:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by STIUCK
Hey jackass, give credit where credit is due. I, STICK, am the one who edited your ugly fucking mug. Give ME the proper credit you dumbfuck.
I know... that part made me laugh. He doesn't even know who he's suing.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2006, 04:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I don't really care about this, but I think it's pretty sad that 2 admins are involved in such a petty thing. I've done some bad stuff when I was admin, but can't you guys find something better than picking on some kid. This isn't even like me picking on Sam, this is just a gang bandwagon.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2006, 04:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
AK47 Assault Rifle

The Nucca will become famous soon enough

OMG!!!!!!!!!!

STOP SUEING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP I HAVE NO MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

MY MOMMY WILL BE MAD!!!!!!!!!

IF I GET SUED!!!!!!!!!!!

NIGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Fuck you to the Marin County Sheriff's Department.

FREE MY NERGOES IN SAN QUENTIN~!

HELP BECAUSE OF HIGHLIGHT I WILL BE SENT TO SAN QUENTIN TOO!!
I DONT WANT TO GO TO SAN QUENTIN!!!!

ATTICA NIGGA!
ATTICA NIGGA!
ATTICA NIGGA!
ATTICA NIGGA!
ATTICA NIGGA!
ATTICA NIGGA!

Editing pictures? Did you edit your pic just to look even gayer, Highlight? Did you spend all night in photoshop making yourself look like even more of a selfish, fat fuck with no common sense? Your friend looks like a whore too. He's a bigger piece of trash than you, and that's saying something.

Dad = Alex
Son = Alan
Daughter = Alice

Cool.

ATTICA!
ATTICA!
ATTICA!
ATTICA!
ATTICA!
ATTICA!
ATTICA!

Chant it with me, fellows!

For he's a jolly good fellow
THAT NOBODY CAN DENY!

Now chant THIS:

FUCK HIGHLIGHT NIGGA!
FUCK HIGHLIGHT NIGGA!
FUCK HIGHLIGHT NIGGA!
FUCK HIGHLIGHT NIGGA!
FUCK HIGHLIGHT NIGGA!
FUCK HIGHLIGHT NIGGA!
FUCK HIGHLIGHT NIGGA!
FUCK HIGHLIGHT NIGGA!
FUCK HIGHLIGHT NIGGA!
FUCK HIGHLIGHT NIGGA!

Yo Trev, spark the Phillies, so I can take my mind off these yellowback niggas.
Why they still alive? I don't know, go figure.
The Nucca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2006, 07:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

can we ban him ?^^^^

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2006, 08:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

RTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to RTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ULTIMATE NUCCA
OMG!!!!!!!!!!

STOP SUEING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP I HAVE NO MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

MY MOMMY WILL BE MAD!!!!!!!!!

IF I GET SUED!!!!!!!!!!!

NIGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Fuck you to the Marin County Sheriff's Department.

FREE MY NERGOES IN SAN QUENTIN~!

HELP BECAUSE OF HIGHLIGHT I WILL BE SENT TO SAN QUENTIN TOO!!
I DONT WANT TO GO TO SAN QUENTIN!!!!

ATTICA NIGGA!
ATTICA NIGGA!
ATTICA NIGGA!
ATTICA NIGGA!
ATTICA NIGGA!
ATTICA NIGGA!

Editing pictures? Did you edit your pic just to look even gayer, Highlight? Did you spend all night in photoshop making yourself look like even more of a selfish, fat fuck with no common sense? Your friend looks like a whore too. He's a bigger piece of trash than you, and that's saying something.

Dad = Alex
Son = Alan
Daughter = Alice

Cool.

ATTICA!
ATTICA!
ATTICA!
ATTICA!
ATTICA!
ATTICA!
ATTICA!

Chant it with me, fellows!

THAT NOBODY CAN DENY!

Now chant THIS:

FUCK HIGHLIGHT NIGGA!
FUCK HIGHLIGHT NIGGA!
FUCK HIGHLIGHT NIGGA!
FUCK HIGHLIGHT NIGGA!
FUCK HIGHLIGHT NIGGA!
FUCK HIGHLIGHT NIGGA!
FUCK HIGHLIGHT NIGGA!
FUCK HIGHLIGHT NIGGA!
FUCK HIGHLIGHT NIGGA!
FUCK HIGHLIGHT NIGGA!

Yo Trev, spark the Phillies, so I can take my mind off these yellowback niggas.
Why they still alive? I don't know, go figure.
God damn.

If someone bans Alex, I won't do shit.

The guy even invaded another forum of mine and he still got banned in 5 minutes.

Fuck, i'm not even going to do any of this legal shit to you guys. I looked through the Sabbah threads and I realized that what you guys did to me although petty and pretty damn sad considering that you guys literally run the site, I have it easy until some idiot decides to do that kind of damage to myself.

In parting, I guess this is an apology. I'm sorry for what i've done and I can truelly realize this if some of you apologize for what you've done. Go ahead and think about it if this situation is of concern to yourself.

You down with RTT?
RTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2006, 08:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

STICK-----><-----Highlight
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2006, 08:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
AK47 Assault Rifle

What the fuck? First, you claim that you won't do shit if they ban me, and then later in the post you admit that you're not gonna do shit anyways?

Get a life.

Honestly, that has to be one of the most sissy posts I've read in awhile. Atleast you've decided to drop this absolutely retarded bullshit.

I was actually looking forward to those FBI Agents laughing their ass off at you.

Edit: Just realized that Highlight is also asking for an apology. What, bitch? Okay...

I apologize for motherfucking murdering your ass, cremating your fucking body, and smoking your fucking ashes.

There's your apology. Now will your bitch ass be able to learn a lesson from the situation? No, but atleast I tried to help you.

Stupid pathetic moronic piece of shit fat fuck.
Old 30 May 2006, 08:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

RTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
What the fuck? First, you claim that you won't do shit if they ban me, and then later in the post you admit that you're not gonna do shit anyways?

Get a life.

Honestly, that has to be one of the most sissy posts I've read in awhile. Atleast you've decided to drop this absolutely retarded bullshit.

I was actually looking forward to those FBI Agents laughing their ass off at you.
Alright. Ever think I changed my mind by the end of the post you retarded koala with down syndrome? NAH. NOOOOPE.

All i've got to say is that even I know if someone is making fun of Highlight and is starting to get hated, you're doing something real wrong buddy.

You down with RTT?
Old 30 May 2006, 08:57 PM   #11 (permalink)
AK47 Assault Rifle

WHAT THE FUCK?

WHAT IS THIS SHIT?

If you change your mind in the middle of a post, USE THE FUCKING BACKSPACE BUTTON. DONT POST SHIT THAT YOU DONT REALLY MEAN YOU FUCKING PSYCHO.

Stupid fat fuck New Jersey nets NIGGER hanging from a tree and picking cotton at the sametime in a motherfucking field owned by a motherfucking Anglo Saxon Vanilla Ice White Devil.

FUCK YOU.
Old 30 May 2006, 09:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

Quote:
WHAT THE FUCK?

WHAT IS THIS SHIT?

If you change your mind in the middle of a post, USE THE FUCKING BACKSPACE BUTTON. DONT POST SHIT THAT YOU DONT REALLY MEAN YOU FUCKING PSYCHO.

Stupid fat fuck New Jersey nets NIGGER hanging from a tree and picking cotton at the sametime in a motherfucking field owned by a motherfucking Anglo Saxon Vanilla Ice White Devil.

FUCK YOU.
I don't even need to say ANYTHING to this shit.

You just tapped out to me practically.

You down with RTT?

Last edited by RTT; 30 May 2006 at 09:02 PM.
Old 30 May 2006, 09:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
AK47 Assault Rifle

WHAT?

Whatever, Highlight. Quite frankly, I feel like extending the olive branch, just so I won't have to deal with your BULLSHIT anymore. Some of your posts are beyond belief, especially in this forum.
Old 30 May 2006, 09:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

Quote:
WHAT?

Whatever, Highlight. Quite frankly, I feel like extending the olive branch, just so I won't have to deal with your BULLSHIT anymore. Some of your posts are beyond belief, especially in this forum.
Alright with me.

But tell me this, was Wickedsoxfan really you? If it wasn't, i've got some work to do.

You down with RTT?
Old 30 May 2006, 09:08 PM   #15 (permalink)
AK47 Assault Rifle

Good job at editing your posts.

First you reply with a ONE WORD RESPONSE THAT MAKES NO SENSE. And then when I reply appropriately, you change it to some tapping out bullshit.

GREAT FUCKING STRATEGY, REJECT.

Bomb your own house. Now. And I'm 100% fucking serious too.

Like I said... beyond belief.

This is the most pathetic shit of all time.

WICKEDSOXFAN? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SMOKING? WHO IS THAT, WHAT FORUM WAS THAT? GET A FUCKING LIFE.