ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Top ten reasons why Glue sucks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 May 2006, 11:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Top ten reasons why Glue sucks

10. He quoted himself in his own sig. WTF?

9. "noone"

8. Talks too much, says nothing.

7. Is a huge wigger.

6. ad nauseum.

5. Bath dodging hippy.

4. Tips the scales at 250, calls other people fat.

3. Defends wife beaters and drunk drivers.

2. Condemns others for using drugs then stuffs face full of them.

And number one reason why Glue sucks...

1. "late"
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2006, 06:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
AK47 Assault Rifle

The Nucca will become famous soon enough

Top 10 reasons why Glue sucks, the Alexander (kids: Alan, Alice) style...

10. He's trash. I honestly believe he is ruining our society.

9. After doing some research, I have discovered that he was the one who originally hit me with a train. Fuck that. How dare he? Now I'm hitting him with a rocket.

8. It's just Glue being Glue I guess. But he stole that from Manny Ramirez, so I don't respect him.

7. All he ever does is post shit about Lebron James pimping him. Yes, we realize that you're Lebron James' whore. I know you want to be my whore too. But sorry Glue, I don't care if you lose 150 points, have a sex change, and dye your hair blonde... I still won't pimp you.

6. Glue has down syndrome. Now, I appreciate people with down syndrome, they can't help that they're retarded. But still, they should not be on the internet trying to post, especially trying to flame Ultimate Nuccas/Flamers like me.

5. He's a criminal who has broken every rule known to man. I honestly think he is worse than Babe Ruth. Atleast Babe Ruth didn't do this: Glue sometimes goes to churches, and posts signs on the door, saying "free cruise". The sign says "bring your babies if you have them". So when they get there, Glue is there with a ship mate hat on, and he says "get on my cruise nuccas!!" So here is what Glue does next. He drives out to the middle of the pacific ocean, and then sinks the ship by hitting an ice burg Titanic style.

4. Michael Jordan owned Craig Ehlo, and after Glue saw this, he cried for a whole week nonstop. Come on dude, here's a tissue. Please stop crying just because MJ niggowned you and your stupid Cavs.

3. Glue enjoys doing evil things. Here is an evil thing that he did, he wrote a song about it: "I take seven kids from Columbine/Add em all in line/Add an AK47, a revolver, a nine/Add a Mac 11, that'll solve a problem of mine/And that's a whole school of niggas, shot em up at one time... Cause they call me Slam Studd"

2. Glue's favorite food is... Elmer's Glue. What the fuck? Who eats glue besides preschoolers? And most preschoolers aren't even that stupid.

1. Glue is a lifelong member of Lambda Lambda Lambda.

That's all I have to say about that.
The Nucca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2006, 06:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ULTIMATE NUCCA
Top 10 reasons why Glue sucks, the Alexander (kids: Alan, Alice) style...

10. He's trash. I honestly believe he is ruining our society.

9. After doing some research, I have discovered that he was the one who originally hit me with a train. Fuck that. How dare he? Now I'm hitting him with a rocket.

8. It's just Glue being Glue I guess. But he stole that from Manny Ramirez, so I don't respect him.

7. All he ever does is post shit about Lebron James pimping him. Yes, we realize that you're Lebron James' whore. I know you want to be my whore too. But sorry Glue, I don't care if you lose 150 points, have a sex change, and dye your hair blonde... I still won't pimp you.

6. Glue has down syndrome. Now, I appreciate people with down syndrome, they can't help that they're retarded. But still, they should not be on the internet trying to post, especially trying to flame Ultimate Nuccas/Flamers like me.

5. He's a criminal who has broken every rule known to man. I honestly think he is worse than Babe Ruth. Atleast Babe Ruth didn't do this: Glue sometimes goes to churches, and posts signs on the door, saying "free cruise". The sign says "bring your babies if you have them". So when they get there, Glue is there with a ship mate hat on, and he says "get on my cruise nuccas!!" So here is what Glue does next. He drives out to the middle of the pacific ocean, and then sinks the ship by hitting an ice burg Titanic style.

4. Michael Jordan owned Craig Ehlo, and after Glue saw this, he cried for a whole week nonstop. Come on dude, here's a tissue. Please stop crying just because MJ niggowned you and your stupid Cavs.

3. Glue enjoys doing evil things. Here is an evil thing that he did, he wrote a song about it: "I take seven kids from Columbine/Add em all in line/Add an AK47, a revolver, a nine/Add a Mac 11, that'll solve a problem of mine/And that's a whole school of niggas, shot em up at one time... Cause they call me Slam Studd"

2. Glue's favorite food is... Elmer's Glue. What the fuck? Who eats glue besides preschoolers? And most preschoolers aren't even that stupid.

1. Glue is a lifelong member of Lambda Lambda Lambda.

That's all I have to say about that.
you don't read what you post before you post it...do you?

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2006, 06:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
AK47 Assault Rifle

Do you have anything better to do than stalk me and reply to all of my posts with stupid little side comments that make no sense whatsoever?
Old 30 May 2006, 08:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ULTIMATE NUCCA
Do you have anything better to do than stalk me and reply to all of my posts with stupid little side comments that make no sense whatsoever?
That's what he does.
Old 30 May 2006, 09:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

The ACTUAL ten reasons Exo (probably not a good word to use with regard to Exo, but for lack of a better one... ) thinks Glue sucks:

1) Barry Bonds is on steroids, and The Glue refuses to believe that steroids have nothing to do with Barry's accomplishments over the last few years.

2) Exo can't win that particular argument with The Glue.

3) Barry Bonds is on steroids, and The Glue refuses to believe that steroids have nothing to do with Barry's accomplishments over the last few years. Just put it in there twice because that's the only reason Exo's talking shit.

4) The Glue didn't just shrivel up and run when Exo spams PWF with his worthless attempts at flaming. Everyone else does...why doesn't The Glue?? Exo can't figure that out. There's a lot that Exo can't figure out...and like most simpletons, he mocks what he doesn't understand.

5) Exo says the same thing over and over. He despises people like The Glue who try to put some or-ig-i-nal-i-ty into his posts, because Exo thinks everyone should be as dumb or dumber than he is. Exo is bitter about this, so he takes his frustration at his own inadequacy out on others. Behold, Loser Incarnate.

6) The Glue smokes weed. Exo uses this to call The Glue a hypocrite. Yet when Exo calls The Glue a hypocrite and castigates him (rather lamely, might The Glue add) for said marijuana usage, he himself becomes a hypocrite, being that he swings from Barry Bonds' withered-up-because-of-steroids dick. Exo thinks marijuana is bad, but steroids are just fine...for Barry. That makes Exo also a hypocrite and The Glue notices.

7) Exo is really a dumbass. The Glue's taken the high road about that since he's been here, but when he finally spoke out about it, Exo read The Glue's post (see The Glue's sig), and signed off immediately to go have a three day cry about it. Go look at the time signatures and see for yourself. Now Exo has regrouped, rehearsed typing the word "hypocrite" and "fat" over and over...and he's back and better than ever...

8) The Glue has a brain and uses it. This alone is enough to rankle Exo...who feels that brain activity is for suckas.

9) The Glue is smarter than Exo. Exo knows this. The Glue knows this. The Glue is not intimidated by some spamming moron who can't actually debate a point. The Glue is not intimidated by someone who he had to teach to spell "hypocrite" properly. This makes Exo angry.

10) The Glue hasn't produced any pictures of his family for Exo to PhotoShop on something ridiculous, and since that's the only way Exo can win any kind of argument, this also makes him mad.

The Glue has grown tired of Exo's folly. The Glue hopes you all enjoy Exo's posts from here on out. Since Exo has not said anything original in the three years The Glue has been here (except in his little flame wars with SC, which are really the only reason The Glue paid Exo a second's worth of attention anyway), The Glue has made the executive decision to put him on IGNORE.

The Glue realizes that Exo will read this and post, "OMFG!! TAP!!! TAHAHAHAHAHT"SS A TAP!!! I WIN!!!" The Glue really doesn't give a shit. Exo is a moron, and The Glue cares not for such rubbish.

Hooray. This all matters much more to Exo than it does to The Glue. He can put a notch on his bedpost if he likes. The Glue will do no such thing, mainly because The Glue is not some loser who needs to justify his worthless existance by going onto a fairly anonymous Message Board and calling people "faggot" or Photoshopping people's pics in a gesture almost as useless as the premature ejaculation that Exo originally should've been.

Aaaaaaand...that's about all. I'm good.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2006, 09:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
AK47 Assault Rifle

LMFAO. It's funny how Exo and I have to defend Barry against drug addicts like you, and Babe Ruth dick suckers etc.

We're not being hypocrites.

Barry takes illegal substances. But alot of people do, including you and Babe Ruth, so why should Barry be crucified?

I mean, I can understand you not liking Barry. But to say stuff like he isn't legit, doesn't belong in the hall, there should be asterisks etc....

Come on. Millions and millions of Americans take illegal substances. Barry does too, except he's good at baseball. Should he be critisized? I guess so, but not to this extent.

The bottom line is that most of you don't hate Bonds as a player, you hate him as a person. You have a grudge against him, so you try to sabotage Barry's personal career. How much of a coward can you be?

Most people who take illegal substances are failures at life, who are on their hands and knees in the ghetto searching for a piece of rock. Barry took illegal substances, yet he was still able to make his life a success. He deserves some credit, he deserves all of his records and accomplishments, and he should definitely be in the hall of fame.
Old 30 May 2006, 09:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller Time
The Editing and Alt Spamming has appeared in many places outside of the war thread and war zone, so that's why I am filing a federal complaint.
What?? The federal complaint didn't work so you're back to spamming??

Whatever loser. Go make your dad proud and bomb something willya??

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 30 May 2006, 09:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
AK47 Assault Rifle

Trust me dude, I'm going to the white house next week. George W Bush is gonna be pissed off at you.

Are you gonna reply to me post?

If not, I guess I'll just take your advice and hijack a plane and crash it into the empire state building.
Old 30 May 2006, 10:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nucca
I ignore most of your posts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEARit Squad
That's what he does.
what are you tryin to say?

Old 30 May 2006, 10:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
Jobber

Nucca Returns is on a distinguished road

That your lame and tired act is getting boring and repetitive.

Move over, chump.
Nucca Returns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 May 2006, 10:46 AM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Glue, see reason number 8 why you suck. Then try again without writing an essay. For some dumb wigger bitch who supposedly doesn't care about the opinions of someone 3,000 miles away, you sure put a lot of effort into that little tribute to me.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 May 2006, 01:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucca Returns
That your lame and tired act is getting boring and repetitive.

Move over, chump.
Did you just call me repetitive?

Where the hell do you get the nerve to do that?

I have 100% concrete proof that your dad rapes you every night while your mom watches and video tapes it so she can upload it onto the internet later so that she can support her crack habit.

go fly a kite

More people think you're retarded than have died in every war thru out history. Its a 100% true proven fact.

Your mom chopped off your dick and sold it to a Chinese restaraunt earlier this week, get over it.

Old 31 May 2006, 04:57 PM   #14 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

RTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to RTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGuffin
Did you just call me repetitive?

Where the hell do you get the nerve to do that?

I have 100% concrete proof that your dad rapes you every night while your mom watches and video tapes it so she can upload it onto the internet later so that she can support her crack habit.

go fly a kite

More people think you're retarded than have died in every war thru out history. Its a 100% true proven fact.

Your mom chopped off your dick and sold it to a Chinese restaraunt earlier this week, get over it.
Let me guess. YouTube?

You down with RTT?
RTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 May 2006, 08:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGuffin
I ignore most of your posts...
Me too. Well, I have him on ignore...then he gets banned, then he makes another alter, then he comes back and runs the same shit again. I'd put his newest alter on ignore but surprise surprise, it's already banned.

Some people are just born losers, I guess.

The only people I've put on Ignore (due to the complete lack of originality or wit in any of their posts) were Walls, Alex and Exo.

The Three Spooges.

Meh...it's not like any of them actually have something to say, so I'm not missing out.

Late.