ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

I'd like to make a couple federal complains to the administrators of PWF...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 May 2006, 10:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Miller Time is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I'd like to make a couple federal complains to the administrators of PWF...

1) Glue edited a post of mine in the Sporting Goods Forum. Just because I like Barry Bonds. I think that's illegal. Will action be taken against Glue, The?

2) The people making "Alex Alts" are having gay marriages with eachother. Please check which state they live in, because it might be illegal. Also, I'm pretty sure there will be methamphedamine at the wedding, after party, and honeymoons.

I don't have anymore federal complaints for now, but I will tell you if I do later.

These are 100% serious complaints with 100% serious evidence to back them up. I hope this situation is handled well. Good luck, administrators.

Last edited by Miller Time; 11 May 2006 at 10:11 PM.
Miller Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 May 2006, 10:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LMFAO, stop crying like a little pussy ass bitch, you fucking faggot.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 May 2006, 10:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

I thought you were the ultimate flamer who was owning everybody here. If you're so superior to everyone here than why should you be offended enough to make a federal complaint?
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 May 2006, 10:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

It doesn't really bother me, and I'll tell you right now that the people responsibile for these illegal activities are nothing but faggot dick sucking prostitutes.

Nevertheless, I don't condone anyone breaking United States Laws, so that is why I'm making this thread. I'm actually considering becoming a politician when I grow up. I should try to help my country as much as possible, and I honestly think that this is a great way to start.
Old 11 May 2006, 10:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller Time
It doesn't really bother me, and I'll tell you right now that the people responsibile for these illegal activities are nothing but faggot dick sucking prostitutes.

Nevertheless, I don't condone anyone breaking United States Laws, so that is why I'm making this thread. I'm actually considering becoming a politician when I grow up. I should try to help my country as much as possible, and I honestly think that this is a great way to start.
Oh yes, I'm sure that trying to sue people on PWF is really going to help the United States out
Old 11 May 2006, 10:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned

Sure. They are breaking rules and ruining the country, right?

I'm leaving most of this up to the admins. Please do a good job. I have tried to help you out as much as possible. In the original post, I supplied every bit of information I know, and I told you some clues. Hopefully we can work together to clean up the nation's trash.

In closing, I would like to say thank you.
Old 11 May 2006, 10:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Okay...okay...okay...now ask me if I care?

Alex you're a fucking joke. You come on here acting all tough and now you're crying like a bitch. Too bad.
Old 11 May 2006, 10:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Sure. They are breaking rules and ruining the country, right?

I'm leaving most of this up to the admins. Please do a good job. I have tried to help you out as much as possible. In the original post, I supplied every bit of information I know, and I told you some clues. Hopefully we can work together to clean up the nation's trash.

In closing, I would like to say thank you.
lmfao. Ruining the country? I'm sorry, raising gas prices, inflation, unemployment amongst other things may be ruining our country but one message board is not ruining the country.

Btw you're guilty of breaking rules to. I'm sure that claiming to kill people's mothers and hijack airplanes and shoot people in the chest would be held against you if you ever did take any legal action
Old 11 May 2006, 10:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned

I do that to people who wrongfully flame. I have just cause, David.

And Rebel, you probably don't care since you're from Canadiana. I can understand your decision, and I respect it. Hopefully I get some support from Stone Cold Steve Williams and Travelbound.
Old 11 May 2006, 10:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
And Rebel, you probably don't care since you're from Canadiana. I can understand your decision, and I respect it. Hopefully I get some support from Stone Cold Steve Williams and Travelbound.

SC and Trev aren't going to give a shit about you either. Just shut the fuck up. You brought this on yourself.
Old 11 May 2006, 10:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
I do that to people who wrongfully flame. I have just cause, David.
Just cause? You started the fight. The original thread in which everyone began fighting you was started by you. If you didn't say anything no one would've bashed you. I mean it's kind of hard to let what you say go unoticed. Especially since you started your thread with this

Quote:
Fuck you and kiss my ass you shit eating faggots. Go jump off a fucking cliff and die you cum guzzling homosapien morons. Get a fucking life. Either do that, or go fuck yourself, dickheads. You can kiss my fucking ass. Moronic piece of shit hoes who have no fucking life whatsoever. Congratulations, jerks, you post on some gay ass message board 24/7. Great job. That's one hell of an accomplishment. Now shut the fuck up. Fuck you. Fuck out my face, bitch.
Are you gonna tell me that you have a right to say that but that we don't have a right to insult you back?
Old 11 May 2006, 10:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned

Alright, you have a point.

The thing is, with that thread, I started a war. And during a war, you can do legally do terrorist shit. So that's my defense.

The Editing and Alt Spamming has appeared in many places outside of the war thread and war zone, so that's why I am filing a federal complaint.
Old 11 May 2006, 10:38 PM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:

The Editing and Alt Spamming has appeared in many places outside of the war thread and war zone, so that's why I am filing a federal complaint.

Wow...I haven't laughed so hard in a long long time. I'm killing myself here.

Old 11 May 2006, 10:39 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Alright, you have a point.

The thing is, with that thread, I started a war. And during a war, you can do legally do terrorist shit. So that's my defense.
lmao, I'm pretty sure that terrorism is illegal whether or not we're in a state of war. I'm also sure that saying things such as "I will shoot you in the middle of times square" and "I hijacked a plane and crashed it into your mom" would be considered illegal.

Quote:
Good luck with that. I don't think anyone outside of your own house is gonna care though
Old 11 May 2006, 10:45 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned

Then how come the United States got to bomb the shit out of Nagasaki and Hiroshima?

And I think you guys should take these federal complaints a bit more seriously.