ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

I'm here to set the record straight.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 May 2006, 05:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Alex is very emotional.

M. Masanto, MD is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersM. Masanto, MD is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersM. Masanto, MD is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersM. Masanto, MD is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersM. Masanto, MD is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersM. Masanto, MD is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersM. Masanto, MD is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersM. Masanto, MD is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersM. Masanto, MD is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersM. Masanto, MD is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersM. Masanto, MD is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default I'm here to set the record straight.

As Alex's psychologist and therapist, I am here to tell you all to stop picking on the poor boy. He leads a very traumatic life and is just scared, so he feels the need to lash out at everybody.

In our session today, he told me about his online activities, namely this place and what everyone is saying to him and about him. He confided that everything that was being said is damaging his fragile psyche because it's all true. He told me all about the unwilling sexual acts that are performed upon him against his will. He told me all about the abuse he suffers in the home from his father and his mother. He told me how he just wants to be somebody else, and that's why he wears his sister's undergarments.

I'm here to tell you all to stop picking on this delicate little boy. He's just seeking attention, whether it be positive, or negative. He seems to be getting the latter here, when he needs the former. Can't you all see that you're emotionally scarring a human being who is just crying out for help?

Please people, just leave the child alone. Up until he came back here, I was making incredible progress with him. Now all he's doing is regressing.
M. Masanto, MD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 May 2006, 06:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Masanto, MD
I was making incredible progress with him.
Hey, we're making progress with him too. He actually admitted to everyone that he was wearing makeup
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 May 2006, 06:09 PM   #3 (permalink)

Alex's Dad will become famous soon enough

حتي انت اليهودي الذي تحول الي طفل وصبي الكفار نانسي حزمه الحطب. علي الجهاد يا يهودي. دركا دركا

ps - سوف انتحاري بالقنابل علي المءخره.

Last edited by Alex's Dad; 11 May 2006 at 06:12 PM.
Alex's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 May 2006, 08:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Professional Crack Whore

Alex's Mom has a spectacular aura aboutAlex's Mom has a spectacular aura about

That little fucker is getting burnt with my hot crack pipe tonight for this.
Old 11 May 2006, 08:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
On my face.

Alex~ is the dog's bollock'sAlex~ is the dog's bollock'sAlex~ is the dog's bollock'sAlex~ is the dog's bollock'sAlex~ is the dog's bollock'sAlex~ is the dog's bollock'sAlex~ is the dog's bollock'sAlex~ is the dog's bollock'sAlex~ is the dog's bollock'sAlex~ is the dog's bollock'sAlex~ is the dog's bollock's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex's Mom
That little fucker is getting burnt with my hot crack pipe tonight for this.
Not the Rick James treatment, mom...

Please don't chain me to the furnace again...

Alex~ is offline   Reply With Quote