ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

PWF

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 May 2006, 05:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Miller Time is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PWF

Fuck you and kiss my ass you shit eating faggots. Go jump off a fucking cliff and die you cum guzzling homosapien morons. Get a fucking life. Either do that, or go fuck yourself, dickheads. You can kiss my fucking ass. Moronic piece of shit hoes who have no fucking life whatsoever. Congratulations, jerks, you post on some gay ass message board 24/7. Great job. That's one hell of an accomplishment. Now shut the fuck up. Fuck you. Fuck out my face, bitch.

LMFAO. According to NASA, the average IQ around here is approximately 34.2. That's pretty damn pathetic. You guys are fucking losers. Go fucking eat a dick, okay? That's all your good at. That's the only reason you've gotten ANYWHERE in life... because you have whored yourself out to every single teacher and employer you've ever had. Jesus Christ, niggas.

Man, you fucking stupid cunts. You chicken shit eating jackass bafoons. You lowlife dirty cumguzzling jackass piece of shit stupid midget eating midget raping fucktards. FUCK YOU. Fucking morons. Jesus Christ, you're so fucking retarded. Listen. I'll let you off if you just get on your knees and start sucking. I know you want to. Now just do it.

You motherfucking losers who go to work, go on the computers, and then browse PWF all day. You don't get any work done at all, because you fucking suck. And then you come home, and instead of focusing on important things, you fucking browse this gayass site all day and then you take the time to make dumbass posts and dumbass threads. Kiss my ass, faggots.

Faggots. That's exactly what you are, and that's exactly what I'll call you. Dumbass prostitutes. Every now and then, you get together, and you have a little circle jerk. And then you spend the day getting high and fucking eachother. Awww. Isn't that cute? No. It's pathetic. Fucking cheap ass broke ass losers.

Just face it, you fucking nazi terrorists. You live on a box on the side of the road. I hope someone runs over that box while you're inside it. I hope you're at work (at McDonald's, btw), and someone in your town who hates you decides to come up and smash the fuck out of your stupid ass box while you're gone. And then, when you come home, they smash the fuck out of you with a sledgehammer.

Fucking mormons. You dick sucking nut eating faggot prostitutes. Just fucking go fly a kite. Actually, go try to do something constructive with your life. Like not being a fucking prick. That'll do ya some good. Also, try shutting the fuck up, fucking punks. And try going outside and trying to do ANYTHING besides post at PWF. Okay? Dumb motherfuckers. You stupid shit eating god damn jackass piece of shit fucking cum eating dick sucking tea bagging midget murdering dwarf sucking incest raping jerking off fucking killing innocent people fucking neo nazis fucking going to the white house and having sex with George W and fucking eating dick bastards.
Miller Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 May 2006, 05:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Hmmm...Don't know you...But ummm...We actually get like..Half the posts a forum such as PW does..So...Go complain over there about being on a forum all day...K thx.

Oh...And your life must be full if you have the time you write an essay on a forum that you despise so much..

Last edited by The_One; 06 May 2006 at 05:14 PM.
The_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 May 2006, 05:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Oh hi, Alex.
Old 06 May 2006, 05:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Oh?...Thats Alex...Still getting roughed up by the bullies in school,Junior?
Old 06 May 2006, 05:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Hi.

Good job, Rebel. You've always been a smart one.

Been a long time, eh? Well, it's seemed like that for me. As you can tell, I'm a changed man.

Just thought I'd drop by and murder yall. Ha ha, that was fun.

And One... ever since I started high school, I've had to deal with less and less bullying. Not sure why. Maybe it's because there's more people for the bullies to pick on, maybe it's because the people are more mature... who knows, and who cares.

It's probably only a matter of time before I get ran off or something like that. LMFAO. Don't have much plans to stick around or anything like that. For now, see ya. Fuckers.
Old 06 May 2006, 07:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller Time
It's probably only a matter of time before I get ran off or something like that. LMFAO. Don't have much plans to stick around or anything like that. For now, see ya. Fuckers.
Yeah, I know...when you come back you cry at us for beating the shit out of you and then you run away so you don't have to deal with another beatdown. It's not that you have a life or anything, you just figure if you run away before anyone notices, then you won't have to cry all over your keyboard tonight watching yourself get pwned.

Dude...do you just cry yourself to sleep every night?? Wet pillow fucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
Oh hi, Alex.
Oh that's little bitch Alex?? Still coming back to cry at us for pouring e-cement into his e-asshole and then laughing at his e-pain??

Honestly.....

....I thought it was Amanda.

But Alex will never be half the man Amanda is.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.

Last edited by The Glue; 06 May 2006 at 07:04 PM.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 May 2006, 09:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

Hello Glue. We still hate eachother, we still can't agree on shit. What's new?

Nigga, fuck you.

The Indians did a great job of choking away the AL Wild Card spot to the Red Sox last season, btw. Congratulations.

Honestly, you should go do something fun. Try fucking your wife again, maybe you'll catch one of her STDs. Try fucking the dead body of that one chick who commited suicide because of you.

It's funny how you worship Ty Cobb. He was nothing but a prick, just like you. You did a brilliant job of picking your role models.

Beat me down all you want. Go ahead, try. I didn't really run away, I just went to do better shit. Like I said, I'm not on here 24/7 like most of you.

And yes, I cry myself to sleep every night. It honestly makes me sad to see a human being as pathetic as you.

You didn't do shit to me with cement. Listen, fucker, I'll put you in some cement shoes and throw you off the fucking docks. You'll be sleeping with the fishes.

Thanks for trying to take shots at my manhood. Nigga, you're the one who was born with no nuts.

Anyways, I'm leaving now. I honestly have a hard time staying on this pathetic site for 15 minutes nowadays. I'm not "running away". Go ahead, if you have something to say, say it. Trust me, I'll respond sooner or later. Who knows, I might still be online when you reply.
Old 06 May 2006, 09:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Alex is back.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 May 2006, 09:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned

How bout them Tigers? They don't suck this year, which is very surprising.

Spear, towards the end of my run here, you did a 360 turn on me. I didn't appreciate that. That's in the past, though. I hope.

That smilie fucking sucks, btw. I'm gonna kick its ass, seriously. What an annoying cunt.
Old 06 May 2006, 10:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

See my sig. Thanks.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 May 2006, 10:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned

If you're gonna use something against me, can you try to make sure that it's not atleast a year old? Thanks.

LMFAO. It's so funny. Back on my old account, I would've been bitching and moaning. Now, it doesn't really matter to me. It's amazing how seriously I took life back then. The fact that you have that quote in your sig would've honestly hurt me. Now, it doesn't really bother me, especially since it's irrelevent nowadays.

I never really thought I did anything to you Stick. I thought we were cool. Then one day, you said to yourself "hey, I've owned most of the regulars on the site, and now it's time to own Alex". That's when you started to flame the shit out of me. Then, shit get out of hand, and by the time our "fued" was over, you hated me. You honestly fucking hated me.

I appreciate that. It was cool what you did to Alli Sabbah, his wife, and their fetus too. Ya just can't let people post here without destroying them atleast once, eh?
Old 06 May 2006, 10:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
How bout them Tigers? They don't suck this year, which is very surprising.

Spear, towards the end of my run here, you did a 360 turn on me. I didn't appreciate that. That's in the past, though. I hope.

That smilie fucking sucks, btw. I'm gonna kick its ass, seriously. What an annoying cunt.
Meh, it was over the Bonds issue. Honestly I just thought your view was, and possibly still is, completely fuckin retarted.

Last edited by Spear; 06 May 2006 at 10:32 PM.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 May 2006, 10:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
If you're gonna use something against me, can you try to make sure that it's not atleast a year old? Thanks.
A day old, a week old, a month old, a year old, a decade old, it doesn't matter because you said it and it's fucking hilarious.

Quote:
LMFAO. It's so funny. Back on my old account, I would've been bitching and moaning. Now, it doesn't really matter to me. It's amazing how seriously I took life back then. The fact that you have that quote in your sig would've honestly hurt me. Now, it doesn't really bother me, especially since it's irrelevent nowadays.
You can say that all you want, but it still eats you up inside. Old account, new account, you're still a pissy bitch who takes offense to the internet. Grow a set, and not this fake "I don't care" shit that you got goin' on.

Quote:
I never really thought I did anything to you Stick. I thought we were cool. Then one day, you said to yourself "hey, I've owned most of the regulars on the site, and now it's time to own Alex". That's when you started to flame the shit out of me. Then, shit get out of hand, and by the time our "fued" was over, you hated me. You honestly fucking hated me.
Two things. First, you started acting like a douchebag and you were basically asking to get your ass kicked here. I, along with everyone else, obliged you Second, I don't hate anyone. I don't take this shit seriously enough to hate anyone. If I flame someone, it's because I'm bored

Quote:
I appreciate that. It was cool what you did to Alli Sabbah, his wife, and their fetus too. Ya just can't let people post here without destroying them atleast once, eh?
Yeah, that shit with the Sabbahs was fucking great. The bolded line just reinforces how fucking awesome that shit was
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 May 2006, 10:31 PM   #14 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Hilarious...Alex thought he had something to say...

Too bad he really doesn't.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 May 2006, 10:34 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned

Yeah, I'm not gonna deny that. That ho almost lost her child because of you. That's brilliant. They tapped out so fucking hard that the forum's name was changed for awhile. Legendary shit, Stick.

Maybe that quote is hilarious to you. I just look at it as pathetic.

Sure dude, you can claim my "I don't care" shit is fake. If that's what you think... fine. But I can tell you right now that it's not fake. I mean, life's too short for me to "care". I didn't realize that before. Sure, I care a little, but anyone would. Nevertheless, I can't say that it's eating at me. The world ain't gonna end because Stick humiliated me in his sig.

Yeah, everyone did kick my ass. I guess I was a douche back then. I was also pretty young, so you gotta cut me some slack. I'm learning more about life by the day.

I'm trying to be as real as possible now. I'm not saying this shit to look good or bad, I'm saying it because it's the truth. Maybe that takes away some of my credibility as a "Warzone Fighter", but shit, I've never been someone to act like a big tough guy.

====================

Hello, Mr. Glue. Good to see you back.

I didn't have something to say? Bitch. Your wife had alot to say in bed last night. And yes, fool, I don't fuck your mother like everyone else does. Man, I go straight for the motherfucking spouse. I'm gangsta. You, on the other hand, are gay, psychotic, paranoid, diabetic, and you have down sydnrome. So shut the fuck up.

Go ahead, try and write off my flaming again. Whatever.

I'm willing to talk to Stick like a human being. But you? Nah, you're just a dog who I like to slap around. Ya fucking geek, I'm gonna throw you out the damn window.

Last edited by Miller Time; 06 May 2006 at 10:48 PM.