ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Rebel...Exo too if necessary
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Apr 2006, 09:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor
 
CK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: oHIo
Posts: 17,758
Rep Power: 5407
CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default Rebel...Exo too if necessary

First...

Exo, I know we don't get along..but, and I know you'll correct me if I'm wrong...but I think for the most part we're past the point of following each other around bitching and moaning. Right? If there's anything we need to settle...let me know. Otherwise I'm going to assume we're just gonna kinda co-exist here. Not sayin that I ain't gonna take the occasional shot at ya...I wouldn't expect you to stop takin shots at me. However, I think by this point in time its almost boring.

Rebel, I never had any problems with you until recently. Then you decided to come after me. Thats fine. I have no problem with that. If you wanna go, that fine too. Go ahead and vent your shit. I'll reply to you in here and in here only.

At the point in time where your issues with me are causing quality people to wanna leave, then shit has gone too far.

Man up, get in here....vent your fucking issues....just keep it in here.
CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Apr 2006, 10:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!
 
DC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Georgia
Posts: 15,838
Rep Power: 3193
DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default

I almost want to rep you Kurt on having the balls to call them out in Warzone, and not go after them in a thread, like I said almost.

This should be very interesting to see where this little outburst will go.
__________________
looking for my sig? look harder!
DC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2006, 12:02 AM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll
 
Rebel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Ontario
Posts: 19,682
Rep Power: 2308
Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default

You never had a problem with me until recently? Thats funny. Because its feels like you've been taking shots at me for a hell of a long time now. So I got sick of it. So now i'm finally saying whatever to you, and you make a thread wondering why? Man, is your ego getting so big its cutting off the circulation to your head?

Like I said before, this shit all started with you. I didn't come after you first. If some how you could learn to shut the fuck up for just one day maybe I could stop...just maybe. But you can't.
__________________
Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2006, 12:17 AM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor
 
CK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: oHIo
Posts: 17,758
Rep Power: 5407
CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
You never had a problem with me until recently? Thats funny. Because its feels like you've been taking shots at me for a hell of a long time now. So I got sick of it. So now i'm finally saying whatever to you, and you make a thread wondering why? Man, is your ego getting so big its cutting off the circulation to your head?

Like I said before, this shit all started with you. I didn't come after you first. If some how you could learn to shut the fuck up for just one day maybe I could stop...just maybe. But you can't.
no chief, you started it...

You started talkin shit about me from the time I started AP...when I came back, I let that shit go.

They made me super mod, you got pissy...they removed me...I let that shit go.

Somebody made a thread for complaints, and you decided to come after me tellin me I wasn't actually a fan of my team. A thread in which you accused me of trying to turn it into a cowboys thread. Even tho you had already changed the topic and direction of the thread into an anti-kurt thread.

For some reason or another, thats when I decided to offer you a bet. You who claim to love and support your Cowboys. I made you a bet telling you that if the cowboys did better than the Bengals this year I would leave forever, that you could have an IP ban done to ensure it. However, if the Bengals did better than the Cowboys, all you had to do was step down. This is the second time you've either backed down from a wager or just flat out refused to abide by the stipulations. So I started calling you Chickenshit.

I've really done nothing else. Just refer to you as Chickenshit.

However in Rebel-world, that equates to acting tough on the internet....even tho in some Canadian-admin tough guy power trip you banned me for callin you a chicken shit, which to me seems like you're the one tryin to act tough....I dunno....maybe things are different in Canada.

Anyways, you've got sand in your vagina...and since obviously you're morally opposed to douching it out....whatever you got to say, you can say in here. That way we're not annoying the general populace and otherwise pissin people off.

My suggestion to you is this...Chill the fuck out. Smoke a lil bit. Drink a lil bit. Relax a lot.
CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2006, 12:36 AM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll
 
Rebel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Ontario
Posts: 19,682
Rep Power: 2308
Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken
no chief, you started it...

You started talkin shit about me from the time I started AP...when I came back, I let that shit go.

They made me super mod, you got pissy...they removed me...I let that shit go.

Somebody made a thread for complaints, and you decided to come after me tellin me I wasn't actually a fan of my team. A thread in which you accused me of trying to turn it into a cowboys thread. Even tho you had already changed the topic and direction of the thread into an anti-kurt thread.

For some reason or another, thats when I decided to offer you a bet. You who claim to love and support your Cowboys. I made you a bet telling you that if the cowboys did better than the Bengals this year I would leave forever, that you could have an IP ban done to ensure it. However, if the Bengals did better than the Cowboys, all you had to do was step down. This is the second time you've either backed down from a wager or just flat out refused to abide by the stipulations. So I started calling you Chickenshit.

I've really done nothing else. Just refer to you as Chickenshit.

However in Rebel-world, that equates to acting tough on the internet....even tho in some Canadian-admin tough guy power trip you banned me for callin you a chicken shit, which to me seems like you're the one tryin to act tough....I dunno....maybe things are different in Canada.

Anyways, you've got sand in your vagina...and since obviously you're morally opposed to douching it out....whatever you got to say, you can say in here. That way we're not annoying the general populace and otherwise pissin people off.

My suggestion to you is this...Chill the fuck out. Smoke a lil bit. Drink a lil bit. Relax a lot.


This has NOTHING at all about AP. Honestly, I almost completely forgot about that shitty, useless, failure of a forum. When i'm saying shit to you, AP didn't even cross my mind once.


Another thing too...I didn't start shit. The only reason why I started to come after you was because you were talking shit all the time, and I got sick of it. You were taking shots at me every chance you took. And I didn't say anything for the longest time. I don't know...maybe you just did it without realizing it. But you did it.

Like I said before, you don't know when to quit.


About that whole banning thing too....that isn't trying to act "tough"

When is the last person I banned on here? I'm the most laid back person on this forum. I really don't care what happens on here. It gives the forum some colour. So saying that i'm trying to act all tough on the intenet by banning you is bullshit. I'm not power tripping. I thought maybe if I were to ban you that something would go off in your head and you'd think i'm not fucking around anymore and you'd stop. But you didn't.


And yeah, I think it is bullshit that you were randomally and secretly made as SM. I do think its kinda fucked up when I wake up one morning and look...all of a sudden Kurt is SM? But I did try to compromise with you and make you mod but I guess that wasn't good enough to fill your big ego.
__________________
Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2006, 12:56 AM   #6 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!
 
Tri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Dynasty State
Posts: 4,467
Rep Power: 2286
Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri
Default

everyone loves me, right?
__________________
Tri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2006, 02:15 AM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight
 
Sinestro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Vancouver, WA
Posts: 3,637
Rep Power: 648
Sinestro is a STICKSinestro is a STICKSinestro is a STICKSinestro is a STICKSinestro is a STICKSinestro is a STICKSinestro is a STICKSinestro is a STICKSinestro is a STICKSinestro is a STICKSinestro is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Sinestro Send a message via MSN to Sinestro Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestro
Default

I've never had a problem with you or your fat arm, Tri.
__________________

Thanks to Monica for the banner and the avatar

<a href="http://member.square-enix.com/na/"><img src="http://member.square-enix.com/na/data/signature/16975.gif" border="0" /></a>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestro Corps Oath
In blackest day, in brightest night,
Beware your fears made into light
Let those who try to stop what's right,
Burn like my power... Sinestro's might!
Sinestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2006, 09:11 AM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!
 
DC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Georgia
Posts: 15,838
Rep Power: 3193
DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Punisher
I've never had a problem with you or your fat arm, Tri.

Are you just wanting to get smacked around in yet another thread?
__________________
looking for my sig? look harder!
DC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2006, 04:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor
 
CK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: oHIo
Posts: 17,758
Rep Power: 5407
CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel


This has NOTHING at all about AP. Honestly, I almost completely forgot about that shitty, useless, failure of a forum. When i'm saying shit to you, AP didn't even cross my mind once.
I just think its funny that you mention it more than I do


Quote:
Another thing too...I didn't start shit. The only reason why I started to come after you was because you were talking shit all the time, and I got sick of it. You were taking shots at me every chance you took. And I didn't say anything for the longest time. I don't know...maybe you just did it without realizing it. But you did it.
Could you give me an example?

Quote:
Like I said before, you don't know when to quit.
Like I said before, I really haven't done anything.

Quote:
About that whole banning thing too....that isn't trying to act "tough"
Its "flexing your muscle"...your words were something to the effect of "I don't see the point, I can ban you anytime I want"..

Quote:
When is the last person I banned on here? I'm the most laid back person on this forum. I really don't care what happens on here. It gives the forum some colour. So saying that i'm trying to act all tough on the intenet by banning you is bullshit. I'm not power tripping. I thought maybe if I were to ban you that something would go off in your head and you'd think i'm not fucking around anymore and you'd stop. But you didn't.
No, sir...you aren't. But that's irrelevant.

I was laughing my ass off when you banned me. It was the most useless ban I could have imagined...


[/quote]And yeah, I think it is bullshit that you were randomally and secretly made as SM. I do think its kinda fucked up when I wake up one morning and look...all of a sudden Kurt is SM? But I did try to compromise with you and make you mod but I guess that wasn't good enough to fill your big ego.[/QUOTE]
The SM thing was almost a joke...not quite, but almost. It was done and all involved knew it would be undone quickly. The compromise idea was actually a fairly cool thing on your part, and if it was a forum that I posted in frequently or regularly, I would have gladly taken it. I just don't see the point in being a mod of a forum i dont use. It really wasn't about ego
CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2006, 04:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll
 
Rebel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Ontario
Posts: 19,682
Rep Power: 2308
Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken
I just think its funny that you mention it more than I do
Yeah right. You were the one that just brought it up in this thread.

Quote:
Could you give me an example?


Like I said before, I really haven't done anything.
I can't give you any examples. Sorry, but I don't keep a word document of your post where you take shots at me. It really isn't that important to me. Believe me, i'm just not going to attack you for no reason.

Quote:
Its "flexing your muscle"...your words were something to the effect of "I don't see the point, I can ban you anytime I want"..
Its a stupid bet. I don't know if you bet much in real life, but either way those are some terrible, terrible odds. So thats why I said why would I make some dumbass bet with you when I could just end you're pwf life right then. Like I said before, I thought at that point you'd shut up, but you didn't.
__________________
Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2006, 06:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor
 
CK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: oHIo
Posts: 17,758
Rep Power: 5407
CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
Yeah right. You were the one that just brought it up in this thread.
in THIS thread


Quote:
I can't give you any examples. Sorry, but I don't keep a word document of your post where you take shots at me. It really isn't that important to me. Believe me, i'm just not going to attack you for no reason.
Let me see if I got this straight...You decided to start taking shots at me because you think I was attacking you, but its not important to you and you can't recall any specific instance of me attacking you....but you're also not going to attack me without reason......Even tho you can't think of any

Does that sound about right?



Quote:
Its a stupid bet. I don't know if you bet much in real life, but either way those are some terrible, terrible odds. So thats why I said why would I make some dumbass bet with you when I could just end you're pwf life right then. Like I said before, I thought at that point you'd shut up, but you didn't.
This is the problem...

Yes, you're right. You COULD ban me at any point. However, everyone knows that if you don't have just cause its going to be revoked just as quickly as that supermod spot ....You basically said "I don't have to make a bet, I'm just going to ban you anyway"...it comes across like you're afraid to make the bet. It also reeks of "Its my ball and you can't play with it."...Like a little kid throwing a temper tantrum.
CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2006, 06:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
Let It Roll
 
Rebel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Ontario
Posts: 19,682
Rep Power: 2308
Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken
in THIS thread
Find me a post where I brought it up without anyone else saying something about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken
Let me see if I got this straight...You decided to start taking shots at me because you think I was attacking you, but its not important to you and you can't recall any specific instance of me attacking you....but you're also not going to attack me without reason......Even tho you can't think of any

Does that sound about right?
I can't think of anything. I don't keep a mental note of every single post on this forum because like I said, its not important. Once I log off PWF I don't think of this place like you do. Its not like I sit around thinking "Damn, that Kurt guy is such a faggot. I can't wait to talk shit to him next time i'm online." Like I said before, I'm not going to attack random people for no reason. You were taking shit for a long ass time now.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken
This is the problem...

Yes, you're right. You COULD ban me at any point. However, everyone knows that if you don't have just cause its going to be revoked just as quickly as that supermod spot ....You basically said "I don't have to make a bet, I'm just going to ban you anyway"...it comes across like you're afraid to make the bet. It also reeks of "Its my ball and you can't play with it."...Like a little kid throwing a temper tantrum.
I'm not afraid to make the bet. How many times do I have to go through that with you?

Besides this little problem we have here doesn't have to do with the Cowboys or Bengals.
__________________
Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2006, 09:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor
 
CK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: oHIo
Posts: 17,758
Rep Power: 5407
CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
Find me a post where I brought it up without anyone else saying something about it.
I don't keep a mental note of every single post on this forum.


Quote:
I can't think of anything. I don't keep a mental note of every single post on this forum because like I said, its not important. Once I log off PWF I don't think of this place like you do. Its not like I sit around thinking "Damn, that Kurt guy is such a faggot. I can't wait to talk shit to him next time i'm online." Like I said before, I'm not going to attack random people for no reason. You were taking shit for a long ass time now.
I don't know of any shit that I was talking. Aside from calling you a chickenshit....but thats fairly recent.




Quote:
I'm not afraid to make the bet. How many times do I have to go through that with you?

Besides this little problem we have here doesn't have to do with the Cowboys or Bengals.
I'm saying THATS HOW IT COMES ACROSS.

and actually, the Cowboys , Bengals, and your reactions/issues with them and about them are pretty much my only problem with you
CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2006, 09:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll
 
Rebel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Ontario
Posts: 19,682
Rep Power: 2308
Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken

and actually, the Cowboys , Bengals, and your reactions/issues with them and about them are pretty much my only problem with you
Well if thats the case i'll see how long you can go without running your mouth about something.
__________________
Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2006, 09:25 PM   #15 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor
 
CK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: oHIo
Posts: 17,758
Rep Power: 5407
CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
Well if thats the case i'll see how long you can go without running your mouth about something.
if you could tell me what I'm running my mouth about, then I could try to watch it...but thus far you haven't given me any kind of example....and I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.
CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Here you go Rebel. STICK Sports 2 23 Jan 2006 12:14 PM
Rebel...on Mac Rebel Off-Topic 17 15 Jan 2006 12:27 AM
Since Rebel is gone... STICK Off-Topic 19 14 Jan 2006 05:31 PM
to rebel kane fan WarZone 7 21 Apr 2003 02:44 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:09 PM.

Attribution:
Powered by Yahoo Answers



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.