ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

FAT BITCHES WELCOME

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Mar 2006, 01:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default FAT BITCHES WELCOME

Hi. Are you a large person?? Pleasantly plump?? A little on the hefty side, perhaps??

Let's face it. Are you fat?? When you go jogging, do you leave potholes?? When you make love, do you have to give directions?? At the zoo do elephants go "you peanuts"?? Do you look at a menu and say, "Okay"?? Do you have three or more chins, or one large extra chin that balloons out from just inside your jawline on in to your oh so feminine Adam's Apple??

Well, welcome to PWF. Speak up, fatty. We know you're out there...and you may or may not have something worthwhile to say...but we'd like to hear it come out of your fat, greasy, yella pie hole just the same.

Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. SuckMyDick. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2006, 01:39 AM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Read thread title: AMANDA WELCOME.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2006, 01:43 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Hi. Are you a large person?? Pleasantly plump?? A little on the hefty side, perhaps??

Let's face it. Are you fat?? When you go jogging, do you leave potholes?? When you make love, do you have to give directions?? At the zoo do elephants go "you peanuts"?? Do you look at a menu and say, "Okay"?? Do you have three or more chins, or one large extra chin that balloons out from just inside your jawline on in to your oh so feminine Adam's Apple??

Well, welcome to PWF. Speak up, fatty. We know you're out there...and you may or may not have something worthwhile to say...but we'd like to hear it come out of your fat, greasy, yella pie hole just the same.
LMFAO

We don't discriminate against Jenny Craig rejects here. In fact, we welcome you. After posting here and getting ridiculed by us for being a fat fucking slob, you'll have newfound motivation to shed hundreds of pounds so that you don't completely repulse everyone who has the misfortune of seeing your lard ass.

Quote:
Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. SuckMyDick. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late. Late.
Might be mistaken for a sausage and get eaten by the heifer
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2006, 02:12 AM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

...Epcot ass...

Anyway...come on...don't be shy...we're here for you, Tubby...open up...let go...

EDIT: I Stuck this so that if/when The Goodyear Bitch shows up, she'll know that she's allowed to post here and feel welcome.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.

Last edited by The Glue; 22 Mar 2006 at 05:27 PM.
Old 22 Mar 2006, 06:46 PM   #5 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

i actually have recently dropped about 30 pounds, down from about 230 to 200. Most people said i didnt need to, becuase im about 6'3 and it really didnt show, but i felt to myself i was overweight. I hadnt left any potholes but i was heading that way.
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2006, 07:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

-Starts singing Fat Bottom Girl as he leaves the thread-
Old 22 Mar 2006, 07:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

This is a thread that was made to encourage some of PWF's lurkers...even the short and squat ones...to come out and post. This is a positive thread. This is a thread of community.

This isn't a War Zone thread, SC.

But it's not like I didn't think you'd move this to WZ the second your beady little eyes fell on it anyway so...

And you didn't even have anything to say about it, either...typical...you'll never be half the man Amanda is.

Late.

Old 22 Mar 2006, 07:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

It's obviously a shot at amanda trying to get her to respond (even though she isn't viewing this thread).

Don't act cute, theres a warzone for a reason. It's where threads like this go.

And that's all there really is to it
Old 22 Mar 2006, 07:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC
It's obviously a shot at amanda trying to get her to respond (even though she isn't viewing this thread).
Exactly. She isn't viewing this thread for the same reason she isn't going to respond. Of course in your eyes, she's a man's man who tells it like it is, so you couldn't have this thread sitting in OT, you had to move it to WZ...again, for the same reasons she won't look at this thread and for the same reasons she wouldn't respond.

I mean...God fucking forbid she look in a mirror or anything.

Well, if that was my foot, I'd prolly avoid mirrors, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC
Don't act cute, theres a warzone for a reason. It's where threads like this go.

And that's all there really is to it
I'll act how I want to act at any particular moment and no retard such as yourself is going to influence my behavior in any way I don't want it to be influenced. Just in case you need a translation, that means "Go fuck yourself."

By the way...how's that ingenious paper of yours going?? You know..."Do squirrels love??"

Don't forget to breathe, Stoney...it's very important. Give my love to Tubby.

Late.

Old 22 Mar 2006, 07:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Bitter much?

I made a choice to move this thread to WZ because the intentions of it were obvious. Get over it, it's not like its going to die now that it was moved to its proper forum.
Old 22 Mar 2006, 07:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

admin power>mod power

so it is written, so it shall come to pass...
Old 22 Mar 2006, 08:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC
Bitter much?

I made a choice to move this thread to WZ because the intentions of it were obvious. Get over it, it's not like its going to die now that it was moved to its proper forum.
Bitter?? No. Maybe you can't read too well but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
But it's not like I didn't think you'd move this to WZ the second your beady little eyes fell on it anyway so...
Please...I'd have been shocked if you left this in OT. Of course you'd never let this thread calling out your Sausage-Foot, Twinkie-Toe shemale lover stay in OT...sorry to have to point it out in public, but unlike PW, not everyone sucks off the admins here...maybe you've noticed.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Round and round, round and round, round and round, round and round, round and round, round and round, round and round. Etc, etc, etc, etc, etc...

Late.

Old 22 Mar 2006, 08:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

Im actually staying out of it. I'm friends with both stick and amanda. I was just doing my job on PWF and moving a thread that didn't belong.

So really, don't assume things.
Old 22 Mar 2006, 08:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogeyTri
admin power>mod power
Lmao...okaaaaayyyyyyyyy there, Vader Time.

Brain power>admin power>mod power.

Mod power isn't a big deal. Admin power isn't a big deal. Neither of those will get you a real job, a real friend, nor will they get you laid...unless you count blasting TwinkieToe's bucket of cottage cheese...

It's all good though. SC can move all of my threads, demod and ban me from here permanently and it won't change the fact that Amanda's still a fat slob and he's still her little stoolie. And the only thing that would change in my life as a result of that would be that I'll have more time to have more sex with the wife...

Late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC
Im actually staying out of it. I'm friends with both stick and amanda. I was just doing my job on PWF and moving a thread that didn't belong.

So really, don't assume things.
Who mentioned STICK?? What's this got to do with STICK other than the fact that he found it funny?? Okay, he posted the pic on a different forum. What does that have to do with you fulfilling the 100% predictable destiny of moving a positive, encouraging thread from OT to WZ??

And again fuckbucket, I'll behave how I want, when I want. If I want to assume that you suck Amanda's dick while she eats Twinkies out of your asshole, goddamn it then I'm going to assume it.

And I'm pretty close to assuming that...FWIW...

Late.

Old 22 Mar 2006, 08:12 PM   #15 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

God damn i move one thread and your pride is totally fucking hurt

Good god.