ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

The Original King has come home

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Mar 2006, 07:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold
Default The Original King has come home

I need not say more, Bow down
Sagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2006, 07:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

yo
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2006, 07:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LMFAO

This coming from the fuckin pathetic loser who was anally raped by his mother, then left on someone's front porch with a note that read, "Bastard baby. I don't want this failed abortion. Thanks."

That set you up for the rest of your pathetic life of being used, abused and kicked to the curb by any female you manage to get close to.

You tapped to this whole board before, and this time won't be any different.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2006, 08:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Well I guess that pretty much settles that.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2006, 09:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Seriously I love the fact sagz goes to a bunch of different forums everyonce in a while and says "Im back so bow down" and EACH time everyone fucking hates him and tears him a new one and he disappears
Old 07 Mar 2006, 09:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC
Seriously I love the fact sagz goes to a bunch of different forums everyonce in a while and says "Im back so bow down" and EACH time everyone fucking hates him and tears him a new one and he disappears
I love the fact that you know this.

Seriously...it's one thing to be the loser......but to be the loser's cyberstalker...

Now...I'm sure this isn't the case and you just happen to frequent each and every one of the "bunch of different forums" that you were talking about and just happened to be on had for such post and runnery...or something like that...which is really kinda creepy anyway...

But anyway...I love the fact that you know that...and furthermore felt it necessary to impart your knowledge of this "ritual" your friend seems to have on the rest of us.

Seriously...this thread is now priceless...

Random Emoticon.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 07 Mar 2006, 10:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Ummm...okay? You make me die inside sometimes.
Old 07 Mar 2006, 10:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Dear God it's Saggy PWF's Official War Zone Virus.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2006, 05:34 AM   #9 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold

its this easy still huh? if only you guys had paid attetion years ago you would understand....
Sagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2006, 09:25 AM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagz
its this easy still huh? if only you guys had paid attetion years ago you would understand....
That's a tapout if I've ever seen one.

STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2006, 10:26 AM   #11 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Paid attention or given a flying fuck?? I dunno...I wasn't here back then.

Late.

Old 08 Mar 2006, 07:05 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Damn Saggy 2 Dope.....I didn't think a person could be less respected in The War Zone then I am but I guess I was proven wrong.
Old 13 Mar 2006, 10:05 PM   #13 (permalink)
Da Hustla

whocaresnotme is an unknown quantity at this point

HAHAHAHA SAGGY WHATEVER NAME YOU GO BY YOU STILL SUCK DICK. YOU HAVE BEEN TRYING TO BE KING OVER 4 YEARS. I WOULD SAY NICE TRY BUT YOU FAILED MISERBLY SINCE THE START. YOU MAYNOT BE KING BUT YOU ARE A QUEEN
Old 13 Mar 2006, 10:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Just when we thought this thread couldn't get any more craptastic...

Late.

Old 14 Mar 2006, 01:35 AM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
I need not say more, Bow down

Well a real King deserves his very own throne: