ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

fagget in sin

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Feb 2006, 08:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

prototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of light
Default fagget in sin

get in hear

you gave me a nagetive rep and i wanta kno why

is it cuz you have a crush on me?

is it cuz your jellous of my thick hard cock?

hey its ok if you are lots of people are

just admint that you have a tiny ding a ling and it dont ever compair to my huge donkey cock

mabey if you apoligize ill put in your mouth for a second

if you tell me you luv me i might even put it in your butt

i love you and that true love

hey its my opionoin
prototype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Feb 2006, 08:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Sin... you gave Proto a negative rep? You're gayer than I thought...
Old 01 Feb 2006, 08:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^I gotta agree..You make yourself look worse then he does by actually caring enough to neg rep him.

I still think he's funny though...
Old 01 Feb 2006, 08:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype
just admint that you have a tiny ding a ling and it dont ever compair to my huge donkey cock
Old 01 Feb 2006, 09:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Times like this I would have actually had something to do with my mod powers in this forum.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Feb 2006, 09:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igloo

Times like this I would have actually had something to do with my mod powers in this forum.
Well, there's a first time for everything...or maybe not.

hey it's my opinonion

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Feb 2006, 10:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Feb 2006, 10:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

prototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of light

hay who mooved my thread?

this isnt a fight

this is me aksing a questoin about sumone who is for REAL a fagget

i love fagget in sin so move this back to off topic please

when i fine out who mooved this their will be hell to pay

hey its my opoin

hes tapped to me 15 times alredy

that 100% FACT
prototype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2006, 08:24 AM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Sin negative reps proto then he doesn't defend himself, i believe we call that a tap out.
Old 02 Feb 2006, 08:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

^I agree..Thats a little pathetic.
Old 06 Feb 2006, 12:34 AM   #11 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Hey excuse me for not Caring about warzone seeing as it really hasn't been of any major interest since Stick's infamous "alli" thread.

and so what if i negative Repped proto? i don't give a shit if it's an alter of someone or not but the guy deserves to be Raped, Murdered, and Raped again becuase he's a piece of shit.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Feb 2006, 12:37 AM   #12 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Sin
and so what if i negative Repped proto? i don't give a shit if it's an alter of someone or not but the guy deserves to be Raped, Murdered, and Raped again becuase he's a piece of shit.
you tell em.....

Nothin says "I'm pissed off and you need to die" more than nega-rep

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Feb 2006, 12:37 AM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Sounds like someone is mad because they got Pwned. And seriously..If you care enough about Proto to want him raped and murdered,He's once again owned you and made you look like a fool. I could see if actually tried to make sense and was still stupid..But he obviously comes here to get a laugh and if you can't shake that off..You're gay...And owned.

Last edited by The_One; 06 Feb 2006 at 12:41 AM.
The_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Feb 2006, 12:52 AM   #14 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i just don't see how the fuck he's funny. if anyone else came here, and did the exact same shit, they would have been banned. but if it is an alter, which he seems to be, than i can understand why.

Last edited by Forgotten Sin; 06 Feb 2006 at 12:56 AM.
Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Feb 2006, 12:56 AM   #15 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

He keeps the vast majority of the stuff in here..And even when it does spill into OT all that needs to be hit is the move button by a mod. Every board needs some comic relief every now and then. Drop the elitist attitude and laugh sometimes. I don't see a problem with him...And apparently Rebel,Glue,SC..etc don't either..As he's still around..You let him win by it bothering you.