ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

There's really nowhere else to put this...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Jan 2006, 08:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default There's really nowhere else to put this...

In response to Suggestion for the box since I rarely go into the Suggestion Box Forum:

Current Favorite TV Shows 01-13-2006 08:58 AM Ducky

No reason given. There were two others where he "grey" repped me......but...I've gotten so many other reps since that they're not on the enlarged list anymore.

I didn't say anything b/c I know grey rep is just when some retarded n00b is just being a jackass. I've got the rep to spare so I figured why bother, but Sub is not the first person to complain about this.

Personally I find it ridiculous that the n00b came into the Suggestion Box and lied about not neg repping others...I also found it funny and sad at the same time.

Either way, it doesn't bother me...but since it bothered others I thought I'd just let everyone know that he certainly has been neg repping other people...noone ever really gave enough of a shit about it to say anything, that's all.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.

Last edited by The Glue; 18 Jan 2006 at 08:27 PM.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jan 2006, 10:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

I banned him for a day or a week or something, and I edited his sig to make it deprecating...but apprently it wasnt enough...guess we just have to ban the fucker on general principles...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jan 2006, 10:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Townduke really hasn't done anything
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jan 2006, 10:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

since when is negative repping someone a bannable or even punishable offense
Old 18 Jan 2006, 11:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Yeah...seriously. There's no need to ban people like what.
Old 18 Jan 2006, 11:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
Yeah...seriously. There's no need to ban people like what.
psssssssst

don't tell anyone, but you're an ADMIN

if you don't agree with it, undo it

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jan 2006, 01:47 AM   #7 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

I know it seems like he didn't do much, but we've banned people for pickier things. It's just a stupid-ass thing to do.
Old 19 Jan 2006, 04:38 AM   #8 (permalink)
Wine me, Dine me, 619 me!

Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
In response to Suggestion for the box since I rarely go into the Suggestion Box Forum:

Current Favorite TV Shows 01-13-2006 08:58 AM Ducky

No reason given. There were two others where he "grey" repped me......but...I've gotten so many other reps since that they're not on the enlarged list anymore.

I didn't say anything b/c I know grey rep is just when some retarded n00b is just being a jackass. I've got the rep to spare so I figured why bother, but Sub is not the first person to complain about this.

Personally I find it ridiculous that the n00b came into the Suggestion Box and lied about not neg repping others...I also found it funny and sad at the same time.

Either way, it doesn't bother me...but since it bothered others I thought I'd just let everyone know that he certainly has been neg repping other people...noone ever really gave enough of a shit about it to say anything, that's all.

Late.
You don't believe me about positive repping you?

Well that's tough shit. Firstly, there was nothing in that message to offend me whatsoever so there would've been no point for me to negative rep you anyway. I positive repped you mainly due to a comment towards the end of the message.

I don't negative rep anyone anymore (learnt from my mistakes).
Townduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jan 2006, 04:46 AM   #9 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducky

Well that's tough shit. Firstly, there was nothing in that message to offend me whatsoever so there would've been no point for me to negative rep you anyway. I positive repped you mainly due to a comment towards the end of the message.

Learn from more of your mistakes, and leave comments...
Old 19 Jan 2006, 07:02 AM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Man ths poor kid is gonna be ragged on til he gets enough brownie points for the grey reps to turn green.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jan 2006, 07:48 AM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypt
psssssssst

don't tell anyone, but you're an ADMIN

if you don't agree with it, undo it
After I made that post I was going to undo it. But someone else already did.
Old 19 Jan 2006, 10:08 AM   #12 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
After I made that post I was going to undo it. But someone else already did.
DUN DUN DUN
Old 19 Jan 2006, 12:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:

Okay, not for nothing but shut the fuck up. I wasn't talking to you. I don't really give a fuck if you were neg repping me or not, there were on my CP several grey reps, all with no explaination, all from you.

I was sharing that with other posters who seemed to take issue with that same thing happening from the same person to them. I wasn't trying to get you banned, or calling you out in WZ for it...it's really not a big deal.

Your reps didn't bother me, negative rep doesn't bother me, I do believe I mentioned that it really wasn't my concern, that I only posted this because there was some to-do about it. So no offense, but really....shut the fuck up.

I don't have a problem with you, I didn't want you to get banned for it, I was just addressing an issue that was in a closed thread. So stop being so sensitive, that's not really the way to be around here. You'll end up both pissed off and pissed on. Chill out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Townduke really hasn't done anything
I was going to agree with you until he ruined it all and opened his fucking yap.

But he still doesn't need to be banned. Negative rep is a tap out, not a bannable offense. I guess he's just pissed about having been banned. He'll get over it.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jan 2006, 04:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
Wine me, Dine me, 619 me!

Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.

I'm allowed to defend myself when you make a false accusation directed towards me.

Quote:
I don't really give a fuck if you were neg repping me or not
Wasn't that the reason you started this thread in the first place? Otherwise, what was the point seeing as the only other person to complain about it was Sub.
Townduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jan 2006, 04:39 PM   #15 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
I'm allowed to defend myself when you make a false accusation directed towards me.

Wasn't that the reason you started this thread in the first place? Otherwise, what was the point seeing as the only other person to complain about it was Sub.
O, I was gonna complain....but you said you didn't negarep me, so I took your word for it...Tho you might consider putting a comment there, just to say you agree with someone or not, just so they know.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote