ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Soccer pt. 2

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Jan 2006, 07:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Soccer pt. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss
Oh, really now? Let's look over my list of activities in the past two days:
Yesterday- Took a Latin II midterm, which I'm sure I aced. It's considered the hardest class in the school. Then, I had a passing league tournament for football. We finished first. Then after that, I had a basketball game (we won by 35). And then I came home and studied for math for two hours. So saying I don't have discipline is just assinine.
Wow, you took a test, played some sport and did some study. Newsflash, fucker - I never said you didn't have discipline. I said I have disipline far beyond what you can comprehend, because, while doing all that weight-loss bullshit, I was in the middle of Year 12 and a journalism degree at university... So blam. When you become a hobo, maybe I can interview you one day to ask where it all went wrong for you. And you'd say, when you decided to mess with Mr. Submission (if you can't tell that's a joke, sorry son, you have issues.)

Quote:
Why wast your time? Seriously, there's no point or premise for acting like a twat. You've turned a decent thread into an "arguement". It's pointless. And I can keep posting at PWF for as long as I want. Unless someone bans me. Which would be pretty gay. But hey, whatever makes you feel cool Sub, it's fine with me. And losing brain cells? Better watch out there, pal...you don't have many to begin with. I'm surprised you know how to read.
Why waste my time? I happen to like PWF... and I'd happen to like it more without you. And this shit is fun, especially when it's late at night or whatever and I have no plans... and I have more braincells than you have homosexual tendencies. That goes well into the trillions, btw.