ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

my list of Stereotypes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Dec 2005, 11:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

villain is on a distinguished road
Default my list of Stereotypes

Im sure all of you know that stereotypes are based on some reality. And for the most part stereotypes are extremely factual. For example most Jews are cheap, and all Niggers are violent animals (they should be shipped back to Africa). So why is it wrong to stereotype? Is it our Nazi government? Do they not want to offend anyone? But who would be offended by the truth? Its a well know fact all Mexicans work at Taco Bell. And the rest of the Hispanics (Puerto Ricans for Example) mow lawns, construct, and set up pools all Hispanics are illegal aliens. And another question why is it wrong to call a Muslim (or a Hindu for that matter) a terrorist? I feel all Muslims should be forced to live as second class citizens, I mean they attacked us their needs to be some sort of punishment. So I will continue to disrespect all of those sand niggers working at 7-11 and in the cabs.

Contribute to my list of true Stereotypes.
villain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2005, 11:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Yeah you tell them, fight the power man
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2005, 12:14 AM   #3 (permalink)
Never Better

Troy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via MSN to Troy

And what race would you be, friend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Morrison on ECW, after CM Punk crashes into the announce table
.....I'd say he'd have to pay for that, but I don't think he can afford it.

Troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2005, 12:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

This forum is to be used when you have a problem with another user.

The stupidity of this thread forces me to have no choice but to have a problem with you.

Leave.
Old 17 Dec 2005, 05:37 AM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Fucking Iceshock.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2005, 10:44 AM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JBL-
Fucking Iceshock.
I guess the second wave of powermarks is about to get here.
Old 17 Dec 2005, 11:02 AM   #7 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Damn Spics.
Old 17 Dec 2005, 11:38 AM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Actually around here, African Americans work at Taco Bell and the mexicans work at KFC....

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2005, 05:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by -CAPS-
Actually around here, African Americans work at Taco Bell and the mexicans work at KFC....
Around here KFC and Taco Bell are in the same building so I guess it doesn't really matter where who works
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2005, 05:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

In San Francisco it's all Asians in all the fast food joints. In Marin it's all Hispanics.
Old 17 Dec 2005, 07:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Fast Food workers around here are majoritively white trash...with the occasional Mexican and Black person thrown in. I have not, to date, however, seen one Chink in the fast food industry when the restaurant itself wasnt chinese...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2005, 11:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Around here KFC and Taco Bell are in the same building so I guess it doesn't really matter where who works
we have those too.....

generally speaking...those are employeed by Gwen Stefani-esque white girls, who I believe dropped out of highschool after their second child was born.

Nothing makes me sadder than a white girl with no ass sportin corn rows and fake ass gold teeth....

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Dec 2005, 12:38 AM   #13 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by -CAPS-

Nothing makes me sadder than a white girl with no ass sportin corn rows and fake ass gold teeth....

I was going to respond in kind, but I got a mental image of these people preparing food to be eaten by humans and I threw up a little in my mouth...

excuse me while I go brush my teeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Dec 2005, 05:01 AM   #14 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

The Taco Bell/Kfc's are because Pepsi owns both of them.

Quote:
Fast Food workers around here are majoritively white trash...with the occasional Mexican and Black person thrown in. I have not, to date, however, seen one Chink in the fast food industry when the restaurant itself wasnt chinese...
I know a girl (white) that worked at a chinese resturant for a few years. She had to call orders to the cooks in the back, and when she first got there she would say, "lemon chicken" and the chinese cooks would say, "WHAT!? YOU NO SPEAK CREARY!!" Eventually she learned that she had to scream "REMON CHEEKIN!!" or they wouldn't understand. Strange but true.
Old 18 Dec 2005, 10:55 AM   #15 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

In reference to what Trev said, for the most part people here do not understand me because of a "thick accent". Back heauxme, they don't understand me because of "mumbling".
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote