ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Flame Boston part 2
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Nov 2005, 08:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators
 
BOSTON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: AZ
Posts: 10,294
Rep Power: 0
BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Flame Boston part 2

Fuck all you haters!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2005, 09:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight
 
Sinestro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Vancouver, WA
Posts: 3,637
Rep Power: 648
Sinestro is a STICKSinestro is a STICKSinestro is a STICKSinestro is a STICKSinestro is a STICKSinestro is a STICKSinestro is a STICKSinestro is a STICKSinestro is a STICKSinestro is a STICKSinestro is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Sinestro Send a message via MSN to Sinestro Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestro
Default

Before this is closed I would like to say get a life. Do you seriously need to ask for to be flamed so you can have a "Comedy Act?"
__________________

Thanks to Monica for the banner and the avatar

<a href="http://member.square-enix.com/na/"><img src="http://member.square-enix.com/na/data/signature/16975.gif" border="0" /></a>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestro Corps Oath
In blackest day, in brightest night,
Beware your fears made into light
Let those who try to stop what's right,
Burn like my power... Sinestro's might!
Sinestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2005, 10:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators
 
BOSTON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: AZ
Posts: 10,294
Rep Power: 0
BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default

Ok what the fuck is up with shit getting closed in The War Zone???
&
What the fuck is the point of even having a fuckin War Zone if it censored??
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2005, 10:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators
 
BOSTON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: AZ
Posts: 10,294
Rep Power: 0
BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default

Goddam you people these boards are becoming a bunch of pussies.....YOU FUCKS TAKE THIS SHIT WAY TOO SERIOUSLY
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2005, 11:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA
 
G O D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,414
Rep Power: 1270
G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D
Default

ROTFLMAO threads getting closed in the warzone.

Fuck if just having a dumb ass thread was reason to close a thread in the warzone then the person that did it has missed over 200 threads more
__________________


G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2005, 11:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant
 
The Glue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Pushing toward Visari Square...
Posts: 14,508
Rep Power: 6464
The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default

You're being like a WarZone advocate or something. "Boston For A Free Fire War Zone."

We take the shit too seriously?? What thread is closed here?? Is this thread closed?? No. If shit was all commied up as you seem to think it is, wouldn't this thread have been closed already?? Yes.

God damn, you gotta put your fucking dick back in your pants there buddy. If you stick around, I'm sure someone or something here will give you a real reason to start freaking out.

Indignation has its own time and its own place. Wait for it...thaaaaat's riiiiiiiight.



Late.
__________________


People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2005, 11:18 AM   #7 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion
 
Ric Flair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Posts: 8,727
Rep Power: 344
Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default

I closed his original "Flame Boston" thread because I dont want PWF to be responsible for in any way helping Bostons "Career".

I wont close this one because it isnt humorus anymore...it sad and your time will come whoreface...
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2005, 04:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor
 
CK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: oHIo
Posts: 17,758
Rep Power: 5407
CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default

I haven't seen this in a while....
__________________


CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2005, 07:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators
 
BOSTON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: AZ
Posts: 10,294
Rep Power: 0
BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. McMahon
I closed his original "Flame Boston" thread because I dont want PWF to be responsible for in any way helping Bostons "Career".

I wont close this one because it isnt humorus anymore...it sad and your time will come whoreface...
My comedy career is fine tonight I am actually doing a benefit for hurricane victims and Toys For Tots.....

Why don't you enlighten me on your little "Your time will come" comment

Atleast I have something better going on in my life then being a fuckin virgin 16 year old MODERATOR on a power trip

Last edited by BOSTON; 01 Dec 2005 at 07:24 PM.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2005, 12:20 AM   #10 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion
 
Ric Flair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Posts: 8,727
Rep Power: 344
Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Ninja
My comedy career is fine tonight I am actually doing a benefit for hurricane victims and Toys For Tots.....

Why don't you enlighten me on your little "Your time will come" comment

Atleast I have something better going on in my life then being a fuckin virgin 16 year old MODERATOR on a power trip
Im sure youre ass did wonders for the deprived people in America. Goddamn, son, if it werent for you the benefit would have folded for sure...Fuck, where have you been this whole time? Im sure a man of esteemed comedic genius such as yourself is capable of more than just toys for tots. Shit, if we could just find a place where you could get some national exposure, why we could fucking wipe out poverty. Jesus, youre so fucking funny people just cant wait to give shit away...youre the goddamned saint of hilarity and its all for charity...JESUS...You come here and you act like youre fucking Richard Pryor or Jeff Foxworthy or some shit like that but obviously you arent...Youre comedy's answer to all those people who play guitars in Subways and on sidewalks. You stand on a corner telling knock knock jokes to two year olds and thier parents and hope that at the end of the day you have enough for a small coffee and a double cheeseburger from McDonald's...

Your time will come referred to how much longer people take your little shitty act until you make a big fucking deal about leaving this place because you have to go live what you laughingly refer to as a life. Ive seen them come and Ive seen them go, and I can honestly say that when you left, you were the only one that nobody ever mentioned or thought of once. But whats so sad is that you know Im right...because when you realized nobody gave a fuck, you started making threads about YOURSELF in the warzone!!

WHat kind of lowlife, bottome feeding, scum sucking, floor flushing, shit eating, used tampon of a human being is so desparate for attention that they make threads about themselves in the goddamned warzone so that people will notice them?

AND YOU SIT THERE IN YOUR PARENTS BASEMENT AND YOU HAVE THE GAUL TO SAY THAT YOU HAVE SOMETHING BETTER GOING ON IN YOUR LIFE? Jesus, whats going on in your life tha you think is so much better than self made flaming threads in the warzone? I mean, if you have something far better than that going on...please...get some fucking help or something, because i for one dont see how you could possibly fucking hanldle it you piece of shit no talent low expectation motherfucker...
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2005, 07:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight
 
Sinestro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Vancouver, WA
Posts: 3,637
Rep Power: 648
Sinestro is a STICKSinestro is a STICKSinestro is a STICKSinestro is a STICKSinestro is a STICKSinestro is a STICKSinestro is a STICKSinestro is a STICKSinestro is a STICKSinestro is a STICKSinestro is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Sinestro Send a message via MSN to Sinestro Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestro
Default

^Somebody rep him for this. THE reason he's a God here.
__________________

Thanks to Monica for the banner and the avatar

<a href="http://member.square-enix.com/na/"><img src="http://member.square-enix.com/na/data/signature/16975.gif" border="0" /></a>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestro Corps Oath
In blackest day, in brightest night,
Beware your fears made into light
Let those who try to stop what's right,
Burn like my power... Sinestro's might!
Sinestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2005, 08:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators
 
BOSTON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: AZ
Posts: 10,294
Rep Power: 0
BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. McMahon
Im sure youre ass did wonders for the deprived people in America. Goddamn, son, if it werent for you the benefit would have folded for sure...Fuck, where have you been this whole time? Im sure a man of esteemed comedic genius such as yourself is capable of more than just toys for tots. Shit, if we could just find a place where you could get some national exposure, why we could fucking wipe out poverty. Jesus, youre so fucking funny people just cant wait to give shit away...youre the goddamned saint of hilarity and its all for charity...JESUS...You come here and you act like youre fucking Richard Pryor or Jeff Foxworthy or some shit like that but obviously you arent...Youre comedy's answer to all those people who play guitars in Subways and on sidewalks. You stand on a corner telling knock knock jokes to two year olds and thier parents and hope that at the end of the day you have enough for a small coffee and a double cheeseburger from McDonald's...

Your time will come referred to how much longer people take your little shitty act until you make a big fucking deal about leaving this place because you have to go live what you laughingly refer to as a life. Ive seen them come and Ive seen them go, and I can honestly say that when you left, you were the only one that nobody ever mentioned or thought of once. But whats so sad is that you know Im right...because when you realized nobody gave a fuck, you started making threads about YOURSELF in the warzone!!

WHat kind of lowlife, bottome feeding, scum sucking, floor flushing, shit eating, used tampon of a human being is so desparate for attention that they make threads about themselves in the goddamned warzone so that people will notice them?

AND YOU SIT THERE IN YOUR PARENTS BASEMENT AND YOU HAVE THE GAUL TO SAY THAT YOU HAVE SOMETHING BETTER GOING ON IN YOUR LIFE? Jesus, whats going on in your life tha you think is so much better than self made flaming threads in the warzone? I mean, if you have something far better than that going on...please...get some fucking help or something, because i for one dont see how you could possibly fucking hanldle it you piece of shit no talent low expectation motherfucker...
Another faggot who thinks he knows me......Wow I bet Glue and all your other ass kissings buddies are all going to rep you know.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2005, 09:31 PM   #13 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor
 
CK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: oHIo
Posts: 17,758
Rep Power: 5407
CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Ninja
Another faggot who thinks he knows me......Wow I bet Glue and all your other ass kissings buddies are all going to rep you know.
too much work....he knows he deserved Rep tho....

I guess....I didn't actually read it yet, I just assumed that if it got you all huffy I probably would have enjoyed it.
__________________


CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2005, 10:01 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators
 
BOSTON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: AZ
Posts: 10,294
Rep Power: 0
BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by -CAPS-
too much work....he knows he deserved Rep tho....

I guess....I didn't actually read it yet, I just assumed that if it got you all huffy I probably would have enjoyed it.
Here's the deal....I was originally cool with people on here but some egomaniacs here can dish it but they can't take it especailly in MOTM....I was one if the original people on here and big fucking deal if I want to tell a few of them that I do stand up. The thing is that the joke is about 3 years old I have even called myself U.F.C. Unfunny comic to go along with it and if someone here is in a band, plays on a team or even maybe wrestles and came on hear I would give them total respect and not post shit like "Your band sucks" or "Shitty jobber" without even seeing them perform.

How about I make a deal with you all?

I will post my video on my Myspace profile for everone to see and then you can judge me...
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2005, 10:05 PM   #15 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor
 
CK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: oHIo
Posts: 17,758
Rep Power: 5407
CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Ninja
I will post my video on my Myspace profile for everone to see and then you can judge me...
Works for me....

Sounds perfectly reasonable...
__________________


CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Flame Boston thread..... BOSTON WarZone 7 25 Nov 2005 05:20 PM
who wants to flame me? dimebag WarZone 11 07 Mar 2005 12:44 PM
Ozzy Osbourne- Blizzard of Ozz Vs Boston - Boston Rebel Tournament Forum 5 10 Mar 2004 03:30 AM
List your Favorite Games: Part 5(last Part) Forgotten Sin Games & Technology 6 30 Jan 2004 12:46 PM
I want you to flame me as much as you can... Xer WarZone 7 19 Aug 2003 12:54 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:39 AM.

Attribution:
Powered by Yahoo Answers



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.