ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Give me my threads back now!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Nov 2005, 08:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Give me my threads back now!!!

MOTM and Sports it's been like 6 fuckin months
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2005, 10:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I asked if you wanted to be unbanned about a month ago. Your response was so indifferent, I took it as a 'no'. So you can go ahead and stop bitching about still being banned.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2005, 10:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

...BTW...it is so funny that I had you banned from Sports...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 30 Nov 2005, 10:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
...BTW...it is so funny that I had you banned from Sports...

Late.
I though it was kind of retarded since I was kicked off for saying one little thing....I agree with the MOTM bans though.
Old 30 Nov 2005, 10:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Ninja
I though it was kind of retarded since I was kicked off for saying one little thing....I agree with the MOTM bans though.
That's why it was so fucking funny.

Late.

Old 30 Nov 2005, 10:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

One question:

What happened to "come post at PWF's uncensored forms???"

Now people are locking up fuckin War Zone threads??????

I am not the one that needs to get a life there's a few people here that REALLY need to get a grip.....
Old 30 Nov 2005, 10:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Answers:

First Question: I don't know...these are still uncensored forums. I'm sure you can be unbanned. I'm personally not in charge of unbanning so I can't help you there, but if you were to speak to the proper so-and-sos, I'm sure a little something can be arranged. People get banned...it's a message board. Shit, if you go to the Nickelback message board, you'll see that some people got banned over there, too.

Second Question: It probably depends on how retarded the threads in question are. Besides, you can always make another one.

To the statement at the end: I know I know...HIGHlight will go away eventually, so there's no real reason to bemoan his presence...

Late.

Old 01 Dec 2005, 10:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Well..........I guess I can give you access back to those forums.
Old 02 Dec 2005, 12:22 AM   #9 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
I am not the one that needs to get a life there's a few people here that REALLY need to get a grip.....

I would argue that the ones who need a grip are the ones who create self-deprecating warzone threads because they realized their career has run out on them and they need new material and they arent smart enough/funny enough to make their own jokes up...

but then again, I guess that would make me Boston, and since I can handle life without the support of a message board, I guess I dont know what the fuck Im talking about....

Quote:
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2005, 01:41 AM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. McMahon
I would argue that the ones who need a grip are the ones who create self-deprecating warzone threads because they realized their career has run out on them and they need new material and they arent smart enough/funny enough to make their own jokes up...

but then again, I guess that would make me Boston, and since I can handle life without the support of a message board, I guess I dont know what the fuck Im talking about....
You've been referencing that a lot lately. Did you go down to AZ and catch Boston's act?? Does he really suck that bad??

I thought he just wanted to start shit in WZ, but he's been rather subdued. Hmmmm.

Late.

Old 02 Dec 2005, 01:34 PM   #11 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

No, Ive yet to see the Great Boston...Im just assuming since he had mentioned something about it before and made himself out to be a big deal and then left claiming he didnt need this place anymore, and now all of a sudden hes here trying to get flamed....that well...maybe all is not well in Showbusiness...

Quote:
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2005, 08:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. McMahon
No, Ive yet to see the Great Boston...Im just assuming since he had mentioned something about it before and made himself out to be a big deal and then left claiming he didnt need this place anymore, and now all of a sudden hes here trying to get flamed....that well...maybe all is not well in Showbusiness...
I NEVER said I will a big deal all I did was put a fuckin website in my profile and that's it.....It's dumb fucks like you who assume I bomb everytime I got on stage who have your heads shoved so far up your ass you can see Glue's cum.
Old 02 Dec 2005, 09:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
I NEVER said I will a big deal all I did was put a fuckin website in my profile and that's it.....It's dumb fucks like you who assume I bomb everytime I got on stage who have your heads shoved so far up your ass you can see Glue's cum.
I just assume you bomb cuz you aren't funny....but I can't speak for anyone else

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2005, 10:21 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by -CAPS-
I just assume you bomb cuz you aren't funny....but I can't speak for anyone else
I haven't bombed in over 2 years.
Old 02 Dec 2005, 10:23 PM   #15 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
I haven't bombed in over 2 years.
seriously dude, put up the tape....I'll watch/listen....

If you're good, I'll drop it....

CK is offline   Reply With Quote