ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Bow Down

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Aug 2005, 03:36 AM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default Bow Down

I have just discovered that I have become the first ever Play Pen mod....

I would like to take this opportunity to address a recent issue...
A recent issue that brought about the name change...

It seems that there are some people who are unaware of what this particular forum was made for....

This forum was designed and created for the purpose of verbally humiliating an ass clown...

There have been many ass clowns who have been regulated down here...many of them have been regulated multiple times by multiple people.

This forum was designed to have no rules....
Anything goes...its pretty simple really. If you need that spelled out for you, then you probably aren't old enough or mature enough to be posting in here....and we set the maturity bar pretty goddam low.

If you object to having pictures digitally editted and reposted, then perhaps in this age of photoshop YOU SHOULDN'T FUCKING POST PICTURES.

Seriously, think this shit thru you ignorant fucks. Don't want your shit editted...don't present the opportunity.

If you bring your loved ones into conversation please don't whine about it when they get brought into your beating.

If you have a problem with another poster....don't whine about it to a mod or an admin. When you do, we will just laugh and call you a pussy.

That being said....Da Loo, you can have your spade and trampoline....go nuts

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Aug 2005, 09:47 AM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Wish the "No rules" thing still applies.

Unfortunately since this place started to get ads the user agreement chaned and the uncensored part went down the loo.. Just like this place.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Aug 2005, 09:53 AM   #3 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebird
That being said....Da Loo, you can have your spade and trampoline....go nuts

....thank you...bout time too
Old 09 Aug 2005, 01:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well, this is just in-fucking-credible.

Warzone to Play Pen...

Unmodded to modded...

HAVE YOU ALL LOST YOUR FUCKING MINDS?

Just becasue people get bitched out by Stick, who is one of the best warzone posters ever, and they leave, we have to go and fucking moderate the warzone. Jesus, God...

If you feel offended by the shit that happens in the warzone, and it affects your daily life, Give me directions to your house so I can come there and chop your goddamned hands off so you cnt waste time posting worthless shit here....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric

Last edited by Ric Flair; 09 Aug 2005 at 01:27 PM.
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Aug 2005, 03:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Having thought about it last night...although I can see how Alli and Mrs. Sabbah were offended by STICK's pics (that's what they were meant for), but isn't he the guy who made a banner with Boss and Dave on it insinuating that they are gay?? And now after it's Mrs. Sabbah on a pic, it's suddenly wrong for someone to do that??

I like STICK and I have no prob w/ either Sabbah but come on. Yeah it pissed them off, but I doubt Dave or Boss appreciated what Alli did, either. Neither of them made any threats about possible action with regard to his banner though. And now we have the Play Pen instead of WarZone. Thanks.

Late.
Double post...sorry Kurt...I never thought I'd have to apologize in here...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Aug 2005, 04:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Double post...sorry Kurt...I never thought I'd have to apologize in here...

Late.
I agree with what you said, Alli shouldn't be throwing rocks if he doesn't want to get hit himself. I told him that I viewed his banner as a slap in the face considering his previous reactions towards my behavior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebird
If you object to having pictures digitally editted and reposted, then perhaps in this age of photoshop YOU SHOULDN'T FUCKING POST PICTURES.
Once again Kurt is right. However I would like to think that people can show other posters what they look like without fear of having their photo turned into a gay pride banner.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Aug 2005, 08:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by David

Once again Kurt is right. However I would like to think that people can show other posters what they look like without fear of having their photo turned into a gay pride banner.

No, it happens and theres nothing you can do about it.

Why do you think nobody knows what kurt, Myself, and two other smart people look like?

Quote:
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 09 Aug 2005, 08:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
No, it happens and theres nothing you can do about it.

Why do you think nobody knows what kurt, Myself, and two other smart people look like?
Are you calling everyone who posts their pics stupid...? What about STICK?
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Aug 2005, 08:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
> U

Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I was so excited to see a room called play pen, it brought to mind a picture of hot lesbians beating each other with pillows. I think the play pen should be about sex, yes that is what is fun. and the warzone should not need a moderator, and people who get their asses chewed up and spit out should have to eat the shit and get over it. This is stupid, I want my sex play pen.

Speak some evil, Hear some evil, See some evil!
Brandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Aug 2005, 09:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:

No one needs to see what I look like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandy
I was so excited to see a room called play pen, it brought to mind a picture of hot lesbians beating each other with pillows. I think the play pen should be about sex, yes that is what is fun. and the warzone should not need a moderator, and people who get their asses chewed up and spit out should have to eat the shit and get over it. This is stupid, I want my sex play pen.
Its called our bedroom.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Aug 2005, 10:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
You so rock
Old 09 Aug 2005, 10:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
> U

Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Koopa
Its called our bedroom.
That is true. I like it there. but there are no lesbians with pillows.

Speak some evil, Hear some evil, See some evil!
Brandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Aug 2005, 10:28 PM   #13 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
That is true. I like it there. but there are no lesbians with pillows.
Hook 'er up dude lol
Old 09 Aug 2005, 10:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by David
Are you calling everyone who posts their pics stupid...? What about STICK?
STICK never bitched about it when someone messed with hi spic, and for the most part neither has anyone else.

If you dont want to be made fun of, just dont post your pic, is all.

but, I am smarter than you, dave

Quote:
Old 09 Aug 2005, 10:38 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
STICK never bitched about it when someone messed with hi spic, and for the most part neither has anyone else.

If you dont want to be made fun of, just dont post your pic, is all.

but, I am smarter than you, dave

I had one of my pics edited before. I didn't really care.

...and I was smart enough to delete my pics from the "Post Your Pic" thread when this whole thing started
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote