ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

I think we have some unresolved issues on PWF

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Aug 2005, 09:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default I think we have some unresolved issues on PWF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
Yeah, I have, so good job. And even if I hadn't ever seen a tit, not seeing one is better than cheating on your girlfriend anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lunatic
Your cousins don't count, just to let you know.
Nothing says net ratings like a verbal beatdown in the Warzone involving PWF regulars.

SE, The Boss got the last word in on your scuffle with him. I think it's your turn to reply to his statements against you.

Last edited by David; 03 Aug 2005 at 09:41 PM. Reason: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Aug 2005, 09:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Who cares? Like Kurt said, Boss isn't going to change because I keep on and on.

Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Aug 2005, 09:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

I just have a question for you...how would "cheating on my girlfriend" (which I didn't really), have anything to do with getting a good job or being successful?
Old 03 Aug 2005, 09:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
Who cares? Like Kurt said, Boss isn't going to change because I keep on and on.

Does the net ever change what people think? Usually not. But it's fun to fight online anyways
Old 03 Aug 2005, 09:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
I just have a question for you...how would "cheating on my girlfriend" (which I didn't really), have anything to do with getting a good job or being successful?
Its not that, its that cheating on your girlfriend implies you have no morals, which means you wouldn't do good at a job that require common sense.

Didn't I say this was pointless to keep on and on?
Old 03 Aug 2005, 09:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers

How do I have no morals? Do you know me personally, you fat fuck?
Old 03 Aug 2005, 09:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by David
Does the net ever change what people think? Usually not. But it's fun to fight online anyways
I thought you hated fighting online?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Aug 2005, 09:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hanh!

Quote:
How do I have no morals? Do you know me personally, you fat fuck?
If cheating on your girlfriend means you have morals, then by all means you have morals.
Old 03 Aug 2005, 09:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

LOL, it's funny how you think you know the whole situation, and completely ignored the post I made in the original thread explaining it all.
Old 03 Aug 2005, 09:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICKzophrenic
Are you shitting me? Controversy keeps the site alive, violent debates between people with an obvious dislike for one another is better than those boring "what kind of soap do you use?" threads.
Old 03 Aug 2005, 09:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
Hanh!

Quote:
Dave might not...I still think it is pointless. That's why you don't see me going around using stupid insults like "hey fat fuck" or "oh yur fat".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss
LOL, it's funny how you think you know the whole situation
If you didn't tell the whole story and just tried to make yourself sound like a pimp or something, why didn't you just say so?
Old 03 Aug 2005, 09:59 PM   #12 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

you obviously didn't read the rest of the post I just made, dumbass. You shouldn't be allowed to breathe. You take up too much room on the earth. In fact, the purpose you would serve best is if you shot yourself in the middle of the woods and let the elements in your body be released back into the air, because they're doing no good stored inside your tub.
Old 03 Aug 2005, 10:05 PM   #13 (permalink)
Hanh!

Quote:
you obviously didn't read the rest of the post I just made, dumbass. You shouldn't be allowed to breathe. You take up too much room on the earth. In fact, the purpose you would serve best is if you shot yourself in the middle of the woods and let the elements in your body be released back into the air, because they're doing no good stored inside your tub.
Good one.

You can continue your insults, I don't really care. Someone with morals wouldn't go around trying to avoid the subject at hand. Therefore, I'm not going to "fight" with you anymore because I could sit here and type forever, and you still wouldn't understand shit.

I bet your reply will be something to the effect of "Good tap out fatass", but that just goes to show how immature you really are.
Old 03 Aug 2005, 10:06 PM   #14 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Good tap out fatass
Old 03 Aug 2005, 10:21 PM   #15 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Quote:
He doesnt want to fight online. Hes just stirring shit up thats better dropped.