ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Masque...its time to slap you around boy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Jul 2005, 08:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Masque...its time to slap you around boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque
Not really you are actually quite upset because you are so far up exos ass that you decided to have a grudge against me for no reason whatsoever. Perhaps you should get an identity of your own. Either that of just kiss my ass and shut the hell up.
Me up Exo's ass? lmao thats a good one.

I have alot more aginast you then Exo hating you. But me giving Exo a hand in slapping you around is something what a friend would do. But since I know you don't have any i'll cut you some slack because you don't know what the feeling is like.

I just never liked the fact how you bitched about how PWF vets get away with more shit then newer people. Well fuck it, thats how it is.

During the whole Sikk fued with Exo and myself you were always on Sikks side. Well if you side with the wrong person your going to get fucked to. So don't blame me for your stupidity.

Now you just go around making dumbass posts all the time that have nothing to do with the thread.
Old 06 Jul 2005, 09:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
Me up Exo's ass? lmao thats a good one.

I have alot more aginast you then Exo hating you. But me giving Exo a hand in slapping you around is something what a friend would do. But since I know you don't have any i'll cut you some slack because you don't know what the feeling is like.

I just never liked the fact how you bitched about how PWF vets get away with more shit then newer people. Well fuck it, thats how it is.

During the whole Sikk fued with Exo and myself you were always on Sikks side. Well if you side with the wrong person your going to get fucked to. So don't blame me for your stupidity.

Now you just go around making dumbass posts all the time that have nothing to do with the thread.
Here we go. You like to make up your own facts dont you. Well if it helps you sleep at night feel free to. Ill have to set you straight on a few points though.

First of all Im not the one who always bitched about pwf vets getting away with anything. I dont know who you are thinking of but you are wrong and should do more research.

Second of all. I was on nobodys side during your little "War" with Sikk. I speak to several people on msn and as long as they dont mess with me I dont mess with them. Id give you the same benefit of the doubt too.

Hmm on the baseball thread I recall my post answering the initial question. You are the idiot who posted about the efed which had nothing to do with the topic. An efed ran by DC not myself. So if you hate the efed so much take it up with him.

Ill add a few of my own thoughts here as well.

First of all I think its hilarious that a 14 year old punk kid barely off sucking his mommies tits has the audacity to claim I dont have any. When I was yor age I was out with chicks and my friends instead of trying to impress people on a message board that I know ill probably never meet.

Second of all I never had a problem with exo or you or anyone actually. I annoyed Kurt before but I dropped that and we at least are civil to each other. More than I can say for your dumb ass whos been trying to bait me for a while now. Its a testament (You do know what that means right?) to my patience that Ive ignored you as long as I have.

Third. If you drop this now I will consider this over but if you do wish to continue Im willing to fight with you all you want. My suggestion would be to speak to me on msn and ask me things before jumping to conclusions. However you are young and Im willing to forgive your initial outbursts and still hope we can somehow end your animosity towards me in a humane fashion.
Old 06 Jul 2005, 09:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Second of all. I was on nobodys side during your little "War" with Sikk. I speak to several people on msn and as long as they dont mess with me I dont mess with them. Id give you the same benefit of the doubt too. [/QUOTE=Masque]

Well it pretty much seemed like you were on Sikks side. You didn't show it publicly, but I did hijack Sikks account and did read PMs.
Quote:
First of all I think its hilarious that a 14 year old punk kid barely off sucking his mommies tits has the audacity to claim I dont have any. When I was yor age I was out with chicks and my friends instead of trying to impress people on a message board that I know ill probably never meet.
You know it would be a little different if this was a Friday or Saturday night. But seeing as its a Wednesday and I don't get home from work until around 9:30 its pretty hard for me to go out with my freinds when we all work in the morning.

Try to find me here on a weekend....you won't.
Old 06 Jul 2005, 09:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

[QUOTE=Rebel]You know it would be a little different if this was a Friday or Saturday night. But seeing as its a Wednesday and I don't get home from work until around 9:30 its pretty hard for me to go out with my freinds when we all work in the morning.

Well Im impressed that you work. It builds character. I honestly didnt start working till I was seventeen. Worked at a car wash or all places. pay sucked but the benefits were awesome. Where do you work out of curiosity?
Old 06 Jul 2005, 09:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

[QUOTE=Masque]
Quote:
You know it would be a little different if this was a Friday or Saturday night. But seeing as its a Wednesday and I don't get home from work until around 9:30 its pretty hard for me to go out with my freinds when we all work in the morning.

Well Im impressed that you work. It builds character. I honestly didnt start working till I was seventeen. Worked at a car wash or all places. pay sucked but the benefits were awesome. Where do you work out of curiosity?
Do you honestly think i'm 14?
Old 06 Jul 2005, 09:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Quote:
Do you honestly think i'm 14?
Well my wife said you were. i never researched it but I thought about asking you who let you work for them at that age. I just didnt want to make it sound like I was calling you a liar and start another fight.

Anyways getting beyond that lets clarify this and you can tell me your real age and Ill admit mine
Old 06 Jul 2005, 09:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Well my wife said you were. i never researched it but I thought about asking you who let you work for them at that age. I just didnt want to make it sound like I was calling you a liar and start another fight.

Anyways getting beyond that lets clarify this and you can tell me your real age and Ill admit mine
Well if you would of looked in my profile you would of found out I was born in '86.
Old 06 Jul 2005, 09:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Quote:
Well if you would of looked in my profile you would of found out I was born in '86.
Like I said I never nothered to research. I was born in 72. That probably explains my bad memory.
Old 06 Jul 2005, 10:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

I just noticed your caption in quotation. heh I dont remember any of my pms with Sikk. If it appeared I was taking sides I was most likely either being polite or showing sympathy for the fetus baby thing.
Old 07 Nov 2005, 08:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
got cross?

popeon a rope is an unknown quantity at this point

i see the conastoga inmates are still running the asylum.
popeon a rope is offline   Reply With Quote