ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Alex's Retarded Poem...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Jul 2005, 02:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

I've decided to write a poem!

It wasn't your fault... that Meagan was a bitch.

It wasn't your fault... that Meagan was psychotic.

It wasn't your fault... that you cheated on your wife.

It wasn't your fault... that you're addicted to weed.

It wasn't your fault... that Meagan was married to a faggot.

It wasn't your fault... that your wife is a biotch.

It wasn't your fault... that your jackass friend was homeless.

It wasn't your fault... that you suck at writing.

It wasn't your fault... that you're a fucking moron.

It wasn't your fault... that you made all this shit up.

It wasn't your fault... that your username is "The Glue".

It wasn't your fault... that you're a pathetic son of a bitch.

It wasn't your fault... that Ty Cobb took steroids.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2005, 09:43 AM   #2 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex

You're so dumb. Someone ban this fucker.
Old 02 Jul 2005, 10:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:

Jesus man you have GOT to get that sand out of your vagina.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2005, 11:36 AM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:

and if I were still Supermod, that would have been your last post on PWF

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2005, 11:55 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

First Glue, I am sorry amigo, I have felt a similar pain before and it about killed me.

Second, Alex..........nah, it is really not worth it.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2005, 01:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Thanks to everyone. Of course that excludes Alex, whose post doesn't even merit a response.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2005, 05:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Alex... that's just plain sad. Grow Up.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2005, 10:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

There's a time and a place Alex, are you trying to be an insensitive, arrogant dumb cunt oblivious to the fact that this person is pouring his heart out in an apology? Are you really going to hold a grudge because someone online humiliated you? Here's some advice: grow some balls and get a fucking life.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2005, 03:28 AM   #9 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Sam and Kurt, you two are just a pair of pathetic hypocrites. Over the past month, you have repeatedly told me not to take things seriously on the internet. Yet when I decide to make a flame post towards Glue, you actually want me BANNED for it? Like I said before: if you want to ban me for flaming, then fucking do it. Let's see if this board really is "uncensored".

- Jadakiss
Old 03 Jul 2005, 02:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Can I get a mod to split this thread? K? thnx

Quote:
Sam and Kurt, you two are just a pair of pathetic hypocrites. Over the past month, you have repeatedly told me not to take things seriously on the internet. Yet when I decide to make a flame post towards Glue, you actually want me BANNED for it? Like I said before: if you want to ban me for flaming, then fucking do it. Let's see if this board really is "uncensored".
The phrase "a time and a place for everything" hold any relevance to you?
If you had chosen almost any other thread...It would have been fine. In fact with the half a dozen other threads you have decided to do this too, I have said nothing. However you took what was obviously a serious and heartfelt post, and you showed no respect to the author of the thread, or to anyone else in the thread.

A thread such as this is much different than some thread asking where DC is. Completely different. You show your ignorance and immaturity with every post you make.

If I were still a Supermod, I would ban you right now. Uncensorred applies to the language you use. There are a great many boards where you can't say things like

"God Damn Alex is a a whiney little bitch. He needs to stop being a cunt and grow some fuckin balls"

it would show up like

"*** **** Alex is a whiney little *****. He needs to stop being a **** and grow some ****** balls."

PWF is still more lenient than many boards when it comes to flaming.

Besides, I didn't ask them to ban you....
I said "IF I WAS STILL SUPERMOD" I would ban you.

I was never real big on following the rules, If I thought someone deserved to be banned....they got banned. In my opinion, if the problems you cause out weigh your positive contribution.....you don't need to be here.

I'd keep you around, but I already own a punching bag....I don't need another one.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2005, 04:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

*Split*

Sidenote: Alex, Grow an ass. Be a man. STFU. TY.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2005, 06:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Not in defense of Alexs post but I have a feeling that if anyone else did this towards someone like say Alex that it would be praised instead of damned. With that said I will also mention that Alex has been treated like dirt for some reason that I must have missed and what has been created is the next Shooter it seems.
Old 03 Jul 2005, 08:28 PM   #13 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt
If I were still a Supermod, I would ban you right now. Uncensorred applies to the language you use. There are a great many boards where you can't say things like

"God Damn Alex is a a whiney little bitch. He needs to stop being a cunt and grow some fuckin balls"

it would show up like

"*** **** Alex is a whiney little *****. He needs to stop being a **** and grow some ****** balls."

PWF is still more lenient than many boards when it comes to flaming.

Besides, I didn't ask them to ban you....
I said "IF I WAS STILL SUPERMOD" I would ban you.

I was never real big on following the rules, If I thought someone deserved to be banned....they got banned. In my opinion, if the problems you cause out weigh your positive contribution.....you don't need to be here.

I'd keep you around, but I already own a punching bag....I don't need another one.
You can cuss at PW without it being edited out too, ya know? And they're sure as hell not uncensored. Anyways...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt
The phrase "a time and a place for everything" hold any relevance to you?
If you had chosen almost any other thread...It would have been fine. In fact with the half a dozen other threads you have decided to do this too, I have said nothing. However you took what was obviously a serious and heartfelt post, and you showed no respect to the author of the thread, or to anyone else in the thread.

A thread such as this is much different than some thread asking where DC is. Completely different. You show your ignorance and immaturity with every post you make.
You want me to show respect towards Glue? No way, and here's why...

PWF News (Friday, June 24th)

The faggot flamed me for something I was NEVER planning to do. That's just insane. When I wrote my poem, I wasn't even trying to start shit. I was just retaliating to this retarded post.

Kurt, if you don't want me flaming your friends, tell them not to flame me.

- Jadakiss
Old 03 Jul 2005, 09:39 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque
Not in defense of Alexs post but I have a feeling that if anyone else did this towards someone like say Alex that it would be praised instead of damned. With that said I will also mention that Alex has been treated like dirt for some reason that I must have missed and what has been created is the next Shooter it seems.
The reason Alex is treated like dirt is because in a thread asking "where is DC?" or something like that Alex said he didn't care so Xero told him to shut the fuck up. After that Alex bitched and moaned his way through about 13 pages, whenever the arguement ended he would bump the thread again.

I somewhat agree with what you're saying because Alex has been nothing short of a crybaby about the whole situation so posters wouldn't show him sympathy if he posted a serious thread about his friend dying. If Alex made a thread about his friend dying I would tell off anyone who would bash him in that thread though. We all gotta joke about death every once in awhile but when it's personal you just don't fuck around with it; whether you like that person or not you gotta show some respect.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2005, 10:28 PM   #15 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Nice job of summing it up, David.

Anyways, I'm getting real sick of this forum, and I'd be happy if Trev or someone can delete me. Thanks.

- Jadakiss