ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Cast you vote for this weeks Fag-O-Meter
View Poll Results: Fag-o-meter Poll
Kam 3 12.50%
Highlight 3 12.50%
Spear 0 0%
Shooter 2 8.33%
Sin 3 12.50%
Boston 7 29.17%
Thundercracker 3 12.50%
Eaux 2 8.33%
Glue 1 4.17%
Dogcatcher 0 0%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Jun 2005, 11:34 AM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Exclamation Cast you vote for this weeks Fag-O-Meter

My pick is my favorite hit & run poster the biggest homo of all time on PWF...the one the only KAM aka Kool Aid Man!!!

Looks like I will need a Mod or Admin to make this a poll thread with these 10 PWF Superstars:

KAM
Highlinght
Spear
Shooter
Sin
Boston
Thundercraker
Eaux
Glue
DC

Last edited by BOSTON; 21 Jun 2005 at 11:42 AM.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2005, 12:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard Stern
My pick is my favorite hit & run poster the biggest homo of all time on PWF...the one the only KAM aka Kool Aid Man!!!

Looks like I will need a Mod or Admin to make this a poll thread with these 10 PWF Superstars:

KAM
Highlinght
Spear
Shooter
Sin
Boston
Thundercraker
Eaux
Glue
DC
Thanks for putting the field into this post...

Interesting though...I see two candidates who have been IP banned and two who just don't post here anymore.

I'm going to vote for Boston, due to his continued attempts to pick a fight w/ KAM despite the fact that he doesn't even come to the board anymore except once in a blue moon.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2005, 12:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Can someone please make this into a fuckin poll already???
Old 21 Jun 2005, 04:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Can someone please make this into a fuckin poll already???
Yeah... I'll take care of it. Gimme a minute or two...

Do you want it public? When should it close?
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2005, 04:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
Yeah... I'll take care of it. Gimme a minute or two...

Do you want it public? When should it close?
You can make it public....So when are we goin to be able to post a poll again w/o having to be a mod or admin?
Old 21 Jun 2005, 04:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

Quote:
You can make it public....So when are we goin to be able to post a poll again w/o having to be a mod or admin?
I thought you COULD...

I'm gonna go try and fix it right now...
Old 21 Jun 2005, 04:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
Mrs. Sabbah

Thundercracker bugged the crap out of me so he gets my vote.
Old 21 Jun 2005, 04:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Yeah... you guys should be able to make polls.

Lemme break out my alter and try it.
Old 21 Jun 2005, 04:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Trev's Alter has a spectacular aura aboutTrev's Alter has a spectacular aura aboutTrev's Alter has a spectacular aura about

Hiya Kids... let's test a poll.
Trev's Alter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2005, 04:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

All you have to do is go to THREAD TOOLS on the upper bar in the very beginning of the thread.

PM me next time you think there's a problem... I could have straightened this out long ago.
Old 21 Jun 2005, 09:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Eaux. He's been pointing out EVERYONE'S typos and grammatical errors, yet he hasn't been flawless.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2005, 10:06 PM   #12 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Hey Boston, it looks like this one has backfired on you.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2005, 10:08 PM   #13 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jones
Eaux. He's been pointing out EVERYONE'S typos and grammatical errors, yet he hasn't been flawless.
Well, you're about to have at least one of your problems gone.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2005, 11:40 AM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popeaux
Hey Boston, it looks like this one has backfired on you.
Well it's not over yet....but at least I'll win something.
Old 22 Jun 2005, 07:04 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
All you have to do is go to THREAD TOOLS on the upper bar in the very beginning of the thread.

PM me next time you think there's a problem... I could have straightened this out long ago.
I don't have access to thread tools....