ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Return of The PWF Fag-O-Meter!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Jun 2005, 04:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Angry Return of The PWF Fag-O-Meter!!

PWF's original War Zone hate poll has returned....but instead of them being my picks it's now up to you the PWF posters to pick your most hated rival...even if it's me it's all up to you. After the first 10 posters are chosen, a poll thread will be created and then every week the Fag-O-The Week will be crowned and then monthy we will have our Fag-O-The Month thread and then in January 2006 the Fag-O-The Year grand prize winner will be crowned!!

I figured after seeing that "Who would you get rid of to bring back OEO" OT thread that there are still a few PWF rivalries that need to be settled....Hopefully this will bring life back to our War Zone forum.

My pick: #1 KAM...He talks shit then runs away for the rest of the week.

Who's your pick?

Last edited by BOSTON; 20 Jun 2005 at 12:21 PM.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jun 2005, 05:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

I pick HIGHlight just because he's an annoying twat. I mean, do I really need anymore reason than that?
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jun 2005, 05:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth David
I pick HIGHlight just because he's an annoying twat. I mean, do I really need anymore reason than that?
#2 HIGHlight

Last edited by BOSTON; 20 Jun 2005 at 12:22 PM.
Old 17 Jun 2005, 06:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Me. I just want to see how many people hate me.
Old 17 Jun 2005, 06:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
Me. I just want to see how many people hate me.
That's cool then #3 Spear

Old 17 Jun 2005, 06:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Shooter
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jun 2005, 06:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyba
Shooter
Ok #4 Shooter...but wasn't he banned?

Old 17 Jun 2005, 07:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

^^^You should put yourself in. I'm sure you would get a lot of votes no offence.
Old 17 Jun 2005, 07:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Sin.
Old 18 Jun 2005, 12:59 AM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
^^^You should put yourself in. I'm sure you would get a lot of votes no offence.
I'll do it for him

Boston, for bringing back this stupid old WZ thread.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2005, 03:58 AM   #11 (permalink)

Hellboy is just really niceHellboy is just really niceHellboy is just really niceHellboy is just really niceHellboy is just really nice

Thundercracker
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2005, 09:19 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

#5 Howard Stern aka Boston
#6 SIN
#7 Thundercraker

I edited all the other proir numbers since I forgot to include KAM as my #1 pick....Oh no I mentioned KAM....I hope he doesn't do a search and notice his name was posted.

Last edited by BOSTON; 20 Jun 2005 at 12:24 PM.
Old 20 Jun 2005, 05:15 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Come on fuckers we still got 3 more slots to fill!!!
Old 20 Jun 2005, 08:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Just to throw in more names, no real shots.

Eaux
Glue
DC
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2005, 10:28 AM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popeaux
Just to throw in more names, no real shots.

Eaux
Glue
DC
Ok

#8 Eaux
#9 Glue
#10 DC

Looks like we have our top ten!!