ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Motherfuckers!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Jun 2005, 05:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Exclamation Motherfuckers!!!

Hey Gluse this means you!!!

You think since I am banned from MOTM I can't see you talking shit on that sticky thread??

I saw the rest of my thread and I had two other people who agreed that it was a fuckin screw job.

Judgement time will come and Glue and Trev will the the first casualties....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jun 2005, 01:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

You people keep talking shit behind my back and conspiring bullshit to to keep from having an opinion and you will pay the price.....You if think the Power Marks where a virus that plagued PWF I guarantee if you keep fuckin with me that I will bring an invasion that will plague PWF so bad that nobody will want to post here anymore.....A JUGGALO invasion.....Every WWE, General, OT, MOTM, Entertainment post will be about ICP, Twiztid, The Gathering, Psychopathic Records talking about being Juggalo, Ninjas and Cerial Killas.....you wait motherfukers keep it up and you WILL PAY.
Old 13 Jun 2005, 08:28 AM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Pbbbt...I take Saturday afternoon and Sundays off.

You like that sticky post, do ya?? Yeah, so do I. All it says is pretty much if you have an opinion, be ready to defend it and don't go getting bitchy if you happen to get your ass whipped. You need to get the fucking sand out of your pussy...your MOTM banning was sooooooo last week.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jun 2005, 09:23 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAZZ
You people keep talking shit behind my back and conspiring bullshit to to keep from having an opinion and you will pay the price.....You if think the Power Marks where a virus that plagued PWF I guarantee if you keep fuckin with me that I will bring an invasion that will plague PWF so bad that nobody will want to post here anymore.....A JUGGALO invasion.....Every WWE, General, OT, MOTM, Entertainment post will be about ICP, Twiztid, The Gathering, Psychopathic Records talking about being Juggalo, Ninjas and Cerial Killas.....you wait motherfukers keep it up and you WILL PAY.
You know what Boston, I didn't want to get into this, but really, GET FUCKING OVER IT! Holy shit man, so you were banned from ONE FORUM. That doesn't mean that you still cant have an opininon. My god, man. And what the hell is this about and, "invasion". Are you siriously going to take a banning so bad, that your going to bring in some bullshit here? Not to mention that it wouldn't work in the long run anyway. Use your head. Trev would probably just do with that the same way he handled the Power Mark shit. You would probably just end up getting banned at first sight.

I mean, I have been banned before, but I didn't act like a little pussy, and try to scare people over the internet. I mean, if the best thing you have to do is cry like a bitch about being banned from an internet forum, then get a fucking life.
Old 13 Jun 2005, 11:44 AM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Now I'm reading Tony Blair's post..........I posted something just like that talking about how the media only cares when white people go missing and Glue flamed the shit out of me but I read his reply's and nobody is threatening to ban him you motherfuckin hippocrates.....The Invasion is about to begin.
Old 13 Jun 2005, 12:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAZZ
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jun 2005, 01:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard Stern
Now I'm reading Tony Blair's post..........I posted something just like that talking about how the media only cares when white people go missing and Glue flamed the shit out of me but I read his reply's and nobody is threatening to ban him you motherfuckin hippocrates.....The Invasion is about to begin.
OMFG I'm so scared. Run for your lives.
Old 13 Jun 2005, 01:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Boston, you completely undermine any credability you may have had with any of the posters who may have sided with you.

Threatening to spam doesn't make anyone take you more seriously, it makes them more apt to ban you. Think things thru before posting.

Try to act your age. It might be tough, but if you try really hard you might pull it off.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jun 2005, 01:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misdirection
Boston, you completely undermine any credability you may have had with any of the posters who may have sided with you.

Threatening to spam doesn't make anyone take you more seriously, it makes them more apt to ban you. Think things thru before posting.

Try to act your age. It might be tough, but if you try really hard you might pull it off.
I really could give a fuck if I get banned right now TREV and Glue are just fuckin hippocrates and I just wanted to point that out.
Old 13 Jun 2005, 01:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

You've done that numerous times.

You have obviously read the thread, you have seen that people agreed with you. Now you reward the people who agreed with you by acting like an ass. It undermines your arguement. If you had a calm, rational reaction, you would have a much more persuasive arguement. However, what you are doing is being "loud", obnoxious, and excitable.

Making Warzone threads is not going to sell your cause to anyone. It screams of irrationality, and immaturity. Present a well thought out arguement based on facts and you might recieve better results.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jun 2005, 02:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:

You have obviously read the thread, you have seen that people agreed with you. Now you reward the people who agreed with you by acting like an ass. It undermines your arguement. If you had a calm, rational reaction, you would have a much more persuasive arguement. However, what you are doing is being "loud", obnoxious, and excitable.

Making Warzone threads is not going to sell your cause to anyone. It screams of irrationality, and immaturity. Present a well thought out arguement based on facts and you might recieve better results.
Thanks for the adivice....I was just kind of venting here I actaully came up with a better way to display my grief on another PWF forum.
Old 13 Jun 2005, 02:25 PM   #12 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

BTW, what's ban-worthy in the reply I put in to the "white girls" thread?? Just curious.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 13 Jun 2005, 02:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:

Goddam, Kevin is like the mysterious voice from above who just randomly appears and helps posters with their problems and helps ends arguements. I know we haven't always seen eye-to-eye but nicely said
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jun 2005, 02:51 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth David
Goddam, Kevin is like the mysterious voice from above who just randomly appears and helps posters with their problems and helps ends arguements. I know we haven't always seen eye-to-eye but nicely said
I actually think that's SAM or somebody pretending to be Kevin.
Old 13 Jun 2005, 02:53 PM   #15 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

What little I know of Kevin leads me to believe that he would not bother with us to such a degree. Kurt and Sam have put up about a year's worth of Kevin's posts in the last two days. I do however wonder if this amuses him...

Late.