ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Trev you're a funckin bitch.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Jun 2005, 04:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Exclamation The Trev Admits he's wrong thread.

Another example of abuse of power here at pwf......Which are suppose to be UNCENSORED FORUMS.

I posted that MOTM thread with a fuckin warning you asshole.

and Spear actually argreed with my views does does that mean you will ban him from there too?

Why don't you stop suckin Glues dick and actually from an opinion of your own.

Last edited by BOSTON; 10 Jun 2005 at 06:35 PM.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jun 2005, 04:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

????? Come again?
Old 10 Jun 2005, 04:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am the Icon
????? Come again?
Piece of shit redneck conservative banned me from MOTM...
Old 10 Jun 2005, 04:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Him and Glue don't think I see they way they are now suckin each other dicks over at MOTM.....
Old 10 Jun 2005, 04:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Your "Warning" should have said: ***WARNING: THIS IS RETARDED DRIVEL THAT HAS NO PLACE IN MOTM.***

Go take a running jump into the Crymeafuckin' River if you don't like it.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jun 2005, 04:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

You were being an idiot...it's Meeting of the MINDS not Meeting of the Completely Off The Wall Conspiracy Theorists. For example...you posted a warning about being offended...you didn't post a warning about how completely moronic your post was going to be.

If Arabs burned the Confederate Flag, that would make a difference?? If Kerry had been elected, then the issue in Iraq would be over?? Bro...that crap may work on all the drunks who are trying to climb out of their bottomless pitchers at open mic night...but in a forum that is supposed to be for intelligent conversation, it doesn't belong.

So I called you a crackhead...and staying true to the idiot you've been posting like today, you thought that I was talking about legalizing crack.

Bro...seriously, you may not be a crackhead (I have my suspicions but we'll leave those as suspicions), but you should probably cut out the Wake N' Bake...or at least take it from an eighth blunt to a dime.

If you're able to, go back to MOTM and read those threads when you're sober. If you're not stoned right now or if you weren't when you posted, then you probably have no business posting in MOTM. Seriously...that wasn't a point of view thing...it was a gibberish thing.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jun 2005, 04:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAZZ
Him and Glue don't think I see they way they are now suckin each other dicks over at MOTM.....
Yeah, yeah, yeah...whatever sunshine.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 10 Jun 2005, 04:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Yeah, yeah, yeah...whatever sunshine.

Late.
Did you give him those rep points yet?
Old 10 Jun 2005, 04:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

Werent you banned there before? Why so shocked?
Old 10 Jun 2005, 04:33 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
Your "Warning" should have said: ***WARNING: THIS IS RETARDED DRIVEL THAT HAS NO PLACE IN MOTM.***

Go take a running jump into the Crymeafuckin' River if you don't like it.

You just don't like hearing the truth my Iraqi friend's mom also said that was a good idea because if those people knew that The Rebel Flag reprented Bush more than the U.S. Flag does they would be buring it everyday.....but go back to listening to your country music.
Old 10 Jun 2005, 04:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am the Icon
Werent you banned there before? Why so shocked?
I guess they are trying to make a point that the only real minds are the ones of Conservatives.....just like Judge D say's "Keep you mouth closed ot get out of line"

Also the last time I was banned both Glue and Trev weren't talking shit behind my back after I was banned giving each other fuckin rep points.
Old 10 Jun 2005, 04:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAZZ
You just don't like hearing the truth my Iraqi friend's mom also said that was a good idea because if those people knew that The Rebel Flag reprented Bush more than the U.S. Flag does they would be buring it everyday.....but go back to listening to your country music.
Thank you for the advice...

"American girls... and American guys... we always stand up and salute... we always recognize... when we see OLD GLORY flying...."

I couldn't give a shit about what any for'ner thinks. They don't know shit about the USA... neither do you apparently.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jun 2005, 04:38 PM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Meh this thread got boring faster than Britney Spears reality crap.

Later.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jun 2005, 04:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
Thank you for the advice...

"American girls... and American guys... we always stand up and salute... we always recognize... when we see OLD GLORY flying...."

I couldn't give a shit about what any for'ner thinks. They don't know shit about the USA... neither do you apparently.
Funckin redneck....maybe Kevin should remove you as admin and give it to Stick or The One somebody that actually deserves it that has been posting since August of 2002 instead of some asshole who came along a year later and sucked enough cock to get promoted to Admin.....why don't you stick to what you are good at which is banning the fuckin Power Marks for making 50 Kevin Nash threads instead of fuckin with posters who tecnically have seniority over you.
Old 10 Jun 2005, 04:46 PM   #15 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Goddamn it...quit your fucking crying Boston. Seriously, you post some of the most petulant bullshit ever, and when you get put in your place, you start crying like a fucking 15 year old girl watching Beaches.

Work's over for me, and I have to go to the second job that doesn't have internet access. I'll try to log on with my piece of shit computer when I get home tonight and see if you're able to take your balls out of your mother's purse and do something...bitch.

Late.